However, after testing and calculation, it was found that the capillary effect produced by the size of the big tree transportation pipeline could not send water to places tens of meters high at all.
无论你怎么选择,都不太可能选一份称心如意的工作安安稳稳一辈子。
Listen
No matter how you choose, it is unlikely that you will choose a satisfactory job and stay stable for a lifetime.
无论明天天气好不好,我都要去看你。
Listen
Whether the weather is fine or not tomorrow, I will go to see you.
对不起,我们不能在一起,你无法给我我想要的生活。
Listen
Sorry, we can't be together, you are unable to give me the life I want.
无论药的味道苦不苦,病人都得吃完。
Listen
No matter whether the taste of the medicine is bitter or not, the patient has to finish it.
大象现在毫无抵抗能力,只要我在它身体的重要部位咬几个洞,它就没命了。
Listen
The elephant has no resistance now. As long as I bite a few holes in important parts of its body, it will die.
鸟虫发出的声音让我的听觉无法停下。
Listen
The sound of birds and insects makes my hearing unable to stop.
谁也无法保证这么做一定是安全的。
Listen
No one can guarantee that it will be safe to do so.
昨天在家无聊,我就看起电影来了。
Listen
Yesterday I was bored at home, so I started watching movies.
无论明天天气好不好,我都要去公园。
Listen
Whether the weather is fine or not tomorrow, I will go to the park.
对不起,这件事我也无能为力,你找别人帮你吧。
Listen
Sorry, there's nothing I can do about it. Please find someone else to help you.
三个小时快乐减一个小时无聊等于两个小时快乐,也就是说,我愉快地度过了两个小时。
Listen
Three hours of happiness minus one hour of boredom equals two hours of happiness, that is to say, I spent two hours happily.
什么时候你会觉得到无聊呢?
Listen
When do you feel bored?
翻来覆去瞎折腾,心烦意乱得无法容忍,白天又老是犯困。
Listen
Tossing and turning, intolerably upset, and always sleepy during the day.
我马上拨打张师傅的电话,却无人接听。
Listen
I immediately called Master Zhang, but no one answered.