So many people, my brother found out my father at once, and my brother's eyesight is really good!
究竟什么时候去北京比较好呢?
Listen
When exactly is it best to go to Beijing?
北京这几天的天气怎么样?
Listen
What's the weather like in Beijing these days?
总有一天她会明白的,不吃苦,怎么长本事?
Listen
One day she will understand, how can she grow without hardship?
对不起,我最近很忙,都没有什么时间去看你。
Listen
Sorry, I've been so busy recently that I don't have much time to see you.
现在这样的局面,我也不知道怎么办了。
Listen
In this situation, I don't know what to do.
这么一大盘!我吃不了。
Listen
Such a big market! I can't eat.
我脑子里总想着这件事,怎么也睡不着。
Listen
I always think about it in my mind, and I can't sleep.
老师跟我讲道理,他要我明白为什么不可以这样做。
Listen
The teacher reasoned with me. He asked me to understand why I couldn't do this.
我平时喝咖啡什么都不加。
Listen
I usually drink coffee without adding anything.
每个人都想当一个富人,但其实富人也并不那么快乐。
Listen
Everyone wants to be a rich person, but in reality, rich people are not even that happy.
你去了国外如果不习惯怎么办?
Listen
What if you are not used to it when you go abroad?
她自己讲着讲着就笑起来了,我们都不明白她为什么笑。
Listen
As she was talking, she laughed. None of us understood why she laughed.
不知道为什么,我今天觉得有点烦,我可能得休息一下。
Listen
I don't know why, but I feel a little bored today. I may have to have a rest.
其实在海底什么也看不见,那儿太黑了。
Listen
In fact, you can't see anything at the bottom of the sea. It's too dark there.
妹妹看什么都能过目不忘。
Listen
My sister can never forget anything she sees.
当机会到来时,千万不要放手,有什么想做的事就马上去做吧。
Listen
When the opportunity comes, don't let go. Do what you want to do right away.
要是我不那么粗心,昨天的考试一定能得第一名。
Listen
If I hadn't been so careless, I would have won the first place in yesterday's exam.
妹妹的记忆力很好,看什么都过目不忘。
Listen
My sister has a good memory and never forgets anything.
吃这么多,难道你不减肥了?
Listen
Eating this much, how are you not losing weight?
我觉得这么安排不太合理。
Listen
I don't think this arrangement is reasonable.
无论你怎么选择,都不太可能选一份称心如意的工作安安稳稳一辈子。
Listen
No matter how you choose, it is unlikely that you will choose a satisfactory job and stay stable for a lifetime.
这么多天不下雨,土地都干了。
Listen
After so many days without rain, the land has dried up.
不好意思,你说什么?
Listen
Excuse me, what did you say?
我的手机是正常的啊,为什么突然不能打电话了?是不是没有交电话费?
Listen
My mobile phone is fine. Why can't I make a phone call suddenly? Did you not pay the phone bill?
今天老张开会的时候不停地看手机,可能有什么重要的事情吧。
Listen
Today, Lao Zhang kept looking at his mobile phone during the meeting. Maybe there is something important.
这么晚了,谁还在不停地唱歌?
Listen
Who is still singing at this late hour?
你怎么不停地说话,请安静一点儿。
Listen
Why don't you keep talking? Please be quiet.
这个健身计划不适合他,所以事倍功半,尽管他努力地锻炼身体,但是现在没有什么效果。
Listen
This fitness program is not suitable for him, so it gets twice the effort with half the result. Although he works hard to exercise, it has no effect now.
我不会包饺子,怎么办?
Listen
I can't make dumplings. What should I do?
中午在外面吃什么了?
Listen
What did you eat out at noon?
中午你想吃什么?
Listen
What do you like to have for lunch?
今天的晚饭你吃了什么?
Listen
What did you have for dinner today?
你们大家要吃什么?
Listen
What do you all want to eat?
吃完早饭以后,你打算做什么?
Listen
What are you going to do after breakfast?
明天去饭馆吃饭,怎么样?
Listen
How about going to a restaurant tomorrow?
你在吃什么?
Listen
What are you eating?
你们想吃什么?
Listen
What would you like to eat?
你怎么拉着一个这么大的行李箱?
Listen
Why are you pulling such a big suitcase?
你长大后想当什么?
Listen
What do you want to be when you grow up?
请问,你从事的是什么职业?
Listen
Excuse me, what occupation are you engaged in?
那你知道鸟儿最重要的特征是什么吗?
Listen
Do you know what is the most important characteristic of birds?
你的妈妈从事什么工作?
Listen
What does your mother do?
你的胳膊怎么流血了?
Listen
Why is your arm bleeding?
你看你的房间,怎么这么乱,快收拾干净吧。
Listen
Look at your room. Why is it so messy? Quickly tidy and clean it up.
你什么时候还我的钱?
Listen
When will you pay me back?
你是什么时候来中国的?
Listen
When did you come to China?
你的家人在美国的什么地方?
Listen
Where is your family in America?
你的手怎么破了?
Listen
How did you break your hand?
人的一生中,究竟什么是最重要的?
Listen
What is the most important thing in a person's life?
你在中国的生活怎么样?
Listen
How is your life in China?
我忘记了我的银行卡密码,怎么办?
Listen
I forgot my bank card password. What should I do?
为什么公司的规定这么严格?
Listen
Why are the company's regulations so strict?
你的母语是什么?
Listen
What is your native language?
你还有什么要讲的吗?
Listen
Do you have anything else to say?
他能把什么事都说得让人很明白,他的口才很好。
Listen
He can make everything clear, and his eloquence is very good.
最近有什么比较火的歌吗?
Listen
Have any songs been popular recently?
没想到那里的景色那么美!
Listen
I didn't expect the scenery there to be so beautiful!
今天的天气多么好啊。
Listen
What a fine day it is today.
这家旅馆的价格怎么样?
Listen
What's the price of this hotel?
您想买的玩具汽车是什么样子的?
Listen
What does the toy car that you want to buy look like?
听见他这么说自己,她的心都凉了。
Listen
Her heart was cold when she heard him say so about herself.
表决的结果是什么?
Listen
What was the result of the vote?
那里的风景怎么样?
Listen
What's the scenery like there?
我的收件箱里什么都没有。
Listen
There's nothing in my inbox.
你还想买什么别的东西吗?
Listen
Is there anything else you want to buy?
老鼠发觉它对山神的承诺是多么草率。
Listen
The mouse realized how hasty his promise to the mountain god was.
家里什么馅儿的月饼都有。
Listen
There are moon cakes with any stuffing at home.
那个男的叫什么名字?
Listen
What's the man's name?
你是什么时候去中国的?
Listen
When did you go to China?
你这次来中国的目的是什么?
Listen
What is the purpose of your coming to China this time?
你的客厅里怎么到处是书啊?
Listen
Why are there books all over your living room?
谁也无法保证这么做一定是安全的。
Listen
No one can guarantee that it will be safe to do so.
你的书包为什么是这个样子的?
Listen
Why is your schoolbag like this?
我怎么才能证明我说的都是真的呢?
Listen
How can I prove that what I said is true?
你的分数怎么越来越下降了?
Listen
Why are your grades getting lower and lower?
你是教什么的?
Listen
What do you teach?
在中国,公立学校是什么样的?
Listen
What are public schools like in China?
你的作业完成得怎么样了?
Listen
How is your homework coming along?
你有什么学语法的好方法吗?
Listen
Do you have any good ways to learn grammar?
看看熊猫,它有什么特点呢?
Listen
Look at the panda. What are its characteristics?
已经十点了,你怎么还在睡觉?
Listen
It's already ten o'clock. Why are you still sleeping?
你今天感觉怎么样?好一点了吗?
Listen
How are you feeling today? Is it better?
你喜欢看什么电视节目?
Listen
What TV programs do you like to watch?
那些回忆是多么美好啊!
Listen
Those memories are so beautiful!
你写字太马虎了,看,错了那么多。
Listen
You are too careless in writing. Look, there are so many mistakes.
我有一个知心朋友,我什么都跟她说。
Listen
I have a bosom friend, and I tell her everything.
下午好,你们要喝什么?
Listen
Good afternoon. What would you like to drink?
那玩意儿就那么好玩儿?
Listen
That thing is so funny?
这个句子怎么表达更好?
Listen
How to express this sentence better?
你想喝什么就喝什么。
Listen
You can drink whatever you want.
小朋友要喝什么?
Listen
What do children want to drink?
你们在喝什么?
Listen
What are you drinking?
我很好奇这是什么东西。
Listen
I wonder what this is.
这个包很轻,里面没什么东西。
Listen
This bag is very light and there is nothing in it.
明天什么时候会下雨?
Listen
When is it going to rain tomorrow?
上了这门课,你有什么体会?
Listen
What experience do you have after taking this course?
你会说什么外语?
Listen
What foreign language can you speak?
什么时候你会觉得到无聊呢?
Listen
When do you feel bored?
听说新开了一家海洋公园,我们去看看,怎么样?
Listen
I heard that a new ocean park has been opened. How about we go and have a look?
One student in the class is allergic to pollen, one is allergic to flour, another is allergic to peanuts, and another is allergic to dust. No one else has any allergies.
印象中似乎没有什么押金,全凭信用。
Listen
There seems to be no deposit in my impression, all by credit.
明天上午你想做什么?
Listen
What do you like to do tomorrow morning?
我们明天在什么地方见?
Listen
Where shall we meet tomorrow?
周末你有什么打算?
Listen
What are your plans for the weekend?
你们聊什么?
Listen
What are you talking about?
你们每天怎么去学校?
Listen
How do you go to school every day?
你最喜欢什么颜色?
Listen
What colour do you like the most?
你为什么要学中文?
Listen
Why do you want to learn Chinese?
你觉得这个主意怎么样?
Listen
What do you think of this idea?
你周末一般做些什么?
Listen
What do you usually do on weekends?
你喜欢学什么科目?
Listen
What subjects do you like to study?
你现在在上什么课?
Listen
What class are you taking now?
这次考试你考得怎么样?
Listen
How did you do in this exam?
你对什么感兴趣?
Listen
What are you interested in?
今年什么颜色最流行?
Listen
What colour is the most popular this year?
他在网上教别人怎么理发,是一位网红理发师。
Listen
He teaches others how to have a haircut online. He is a hairdresser in online celebrity.