His parents have lost their jobs recently, and life in his family is a bit difficult. Let's help them.
那么多人,弟弟一下子就把爸爸找出来了,弟弟的眼力真好!
Listen
So many people, my brother found out my father at once, and my brother's eyesight is really good!
也许有人认为,在这种情况下根本不可能分辨出来。
Listen
Some people may think that it is impossible to distinguish in this case.
买东西不用在川流不息的人群中奔走,仅需登录网站,动几下手指,下几道指令就可以把东西买回家。
Listen
You don't have to run in the endless stream of people to buy things, just log on to the website, move your fingers and give instructions to buy things home.
今天不会下雨。
Listen
It is not going to rain today.
天气的事情由不得我们,如果明天下雨,比赛就能办了。
Listen
The weather is not up to us. If it rains tomorrow, the game can be held.
你看,现在已经不刮风了,也许明天不会下雨。
Listen
You see, it's not windy now, perhaps it won't rain tomorrow.
不好意思,我拿不到上面的东西,你能帮我拿一下吗?
Listen
Sorry, I can't get the things on it. Can you hold them for me?
在其他粮食不足的情况下,用橡子喂猴子倒是个办法。
Listen
In other cases of food shortage, feeding monkeys with acorns is a way.
不知道为什么,我今天觉得有点烦,我可能得休息一下。
Listen
I don't know why, but I feel a little bored today. I may have to have a rest.
如果不舒服,就去医院检查一下身体吧。
Listen
If you don't feel well, go to the hospital and have a physical examination.
有人纳闷儿,猫为什么能快速跳跃起来,瞄准都不用,一下就能拍到苍蝇?
Listen
Some people wonder why cats can jump up quickly without aiming, and they can shoot flies at once.
刚搜索了一下,离不开手机也是一种精神病。
Listen
I just searched, and it is also a kind of mental illness to be inseparable from mobile phones.
不要从高的地方往下跳。
Listen
Don't jump from high places.
看今晚的天色,明天也许不会下雨。
Listen
Look at the weather tonight, it may not rain tomorrow.
三岁以下的小朋友不上学。
Listen
Children under the age of three don't go to school.
大象不留神落入了打猎者设下的巨网中。
Listen
The elephant accidentally fell into the huge net set by the hunters.
这么多天不下雨,土地都干了。
Listen
After so many days without rain, the land has dried up.
看到大象悲惨的样子,老鼠不忍下手。
Listen
Seeing the elephant's miserable appearance, the mouse couldn't bear to start.
我作业还没做好,妈妈不让我下楼。
Listen
I haven't finished my homework yet, so my mother won't let me go downstairs.
我最喜欢吃鸡腿了!我可以一下子吃三个!
Listen
I like chicken legs best! I can eat three at once!
在吃药之前,应该好好读一下盒子里的说明。
Listen
You should read the instructions in the box carefully before taking the medicine.
这个太凉了,热一下再吃吧。
Listen
This is too cold. Heat it up before eating it.
把大衣脱下来吧,房间里很热。
Listen
Take off your coat. It's very hot in the room.
大家讨论一下吧。
Listen
Let's discuss it.
我很想去你们学校参观一下图书馆,听说那儿又大又漂亮。
Listen
I really want to visit the library in your school. I heard it is big and beautiful.
大家下午好!
Listen
Good afternoon, everyone!
今天下午就是首场比赛了,大家准备好了吗?
Listen
This afternoon is the first game. Are you ready?
姐姐下个月要去大学报到了。
Listen
My sister will report to the university next month.
下次上课前,请大家先预习一下。
Listen
Before the next class, please preview it first.
你能解释一下迟到的原因吗?
Listen
Can you explain the reason why you are late?
一般情况下,你花的钱越多,买的东西也就越好。
Listen
Under normal circumstances, the more money you spend, the better things you buy.
请报名参加活动的同学们都来填一下这张表格。
Listen
Please can all the students who have signed up for this activity fill out this form.
做事要冷静,开始前仔细地整理一下工作的重点,然后再开始做。
Listen
Do things calmly, carefully sort out the key points of the work before starting, and then start doing it.
鸟虫发出的声音让我的听觉无法停下。
Listen
The sound of birds and insects makes my hearing unable to stop.
我想体验一下那里的生活。
Listen
I want to experience the life there.
你从高处往下蹦,跌倒了,脸上留下的疤痕掩盖了它。
Listen
You jumped down from a height and fell down, and the scar on your face covered it.
我来给你介绍一下你的新邻居。
Listen
Let me introduce your new neighbour.
商场的地下是停车场。
Listen
Underground the mall is a parking lot.
导游让游客休息的时候,一部分人会在车上睡觉,另一部分人会下车活动一下儿。
Listen
When the tour guide gives tourists a rest, some people will sleep in the car, while others will get off the bus for a while.
今天上午的天气是阴天,但是下午就是晴天了。
Listen
It was cloudy this morning, but it was sunny in the afternoon.
你的分数怎么越来越下降了?
Listen
Why are your grades getting lower and lower?
这是我早上开会记下的。
Listen
This is what I wrote down at the meeting this morning.
演出开始时人们认为很有魅力,但是糟糕的结局会给人留下难以忘记的坏印象。
Listen
At the beginning of the performance, people think it is attractive, but the bad ending will leave an unforgettable bad impression.
她喜欢在下雨的日子在书店里看书。
Listen
She likes reading in the bookstore on rainy days.
我昨天下午四点在家看电视呢。
Listen
I was watching TV at home at four o'clock yesterday.
这次国际会议安排在下午三点。
Listen
This international conference is arranged for three o'clock in the afternoon.
我们下午三点在书店见,好吗?
Listen
Let's meet at the bookstore at three o'clock in the afternoon, shall we?
下午三点我们要开会。
Listen
We have a meeting at three o'clock in the afternoon.
我下午四点走。
Listen
I leave at four o'clock in the afternoon.
今天下午我们五点下课。
Listen
We finish class at five this afternoon.
下午我和妈妈一起去商店买东西了
Listen
I went shopping together with mum in the afternoon
炎热的夏天,踢完一场球赛,每个队员都已经是汗如雨下。
Listen
In the hot summer, after playing a ball game, every player was already sweating profusely.
对不起,我今天下午没空。
Listen
Sorry, I'm not free this afternoon.
今天上午是多云,下午会下雨。
Listen
It is cloudy this morning and it will rain in the afternoon.
翟峰和妻子没有积蓄,卖房卖车买下了一艘二手船,翟峰叫它“彩虹号”。
Listen
Zhai Feng and his wife had no savings, so they sold their houses and cars and bought a second-hand boat. Zhai Feng called it "Rainbow".
父亲要跟我下棋,我高兴地答应了。
Listen
My father wanted to play chess with me, and I happily agreed.
下个周末我带你去公园玩,好不好?
Listen
I'll take you to the park next weekend, OK?
我们做作业做了两个小时了,我们休息一下吧。
Listen
We have been doing our homework for two hours. Let's have a rest.
今天下午我朋友家有一个生日派对。
Listen
There is a birthday party at my friend's house this afternoon.
下个星期我想请几天假。
Listen
I'd like to take a few days off next week.
小狗在椅子下。
Listen
The puppy is under the chair.
下午好!
Listen
Good afternoon!
下午好,你们要喝什么?
Listen
Good afternoon. What would you like to drink?
等一下儿,好吗?
Listen
Wait a minute, will you?
外面好热,快来这里凉快一下。
Listen
It's hot outside. Come here and cool off.
外面好热,快到这里来凉快一下。
Listen
It's hot outside. Come here and cool off.
由于人们在一周内的营养摄入和饮食模式会影响到他们的体重变化,因此节食者的体重会在一周内上下波动。
Listen
Because people's nutrient intake and diet patterns will affect their weight changes during the week, dieters' weight will fluctuate up and down during the week.
我努力使自己的口气缓和下来。
Listen
I tried to soften my tone.
妈妈每天坐首发班车下班回家。
Listen
Mother takes the first bus home from work every day.
明天什么时候会下雨?
Listen
When is it going to rain tomorrow?
今天会下雨吗?
Listen
Is it going to rain today?
明天可能会下雪。
Listen
It could snow tomorrow.
老师们今天下午要开会。
Listen
The teachers will have a meeting this afternoon.
我下次还会选择这家饭馆。
Listen
I will still choose this restaurant next time.
明天上午是晴天,下午会下雪。
Listen
It will be sunny tomorrow morning and snow in the afternoon.
我说今天会下雨,果然下雨了。
Listen
I said it would rain today, and it did.
我下次还会选择那里。
Listen
I will choose there next time.
这里明天会下雨吗?
Listen
Will it rain here tomorrow?
今天下午我想去商店。
Listen
I want to go to the shop this afternoon
天气预报说昨天下雨,结果昨天天晴,今天倒是下起雨来了。
Listen
The weather forecast said it rained yesterday, but it turned out to be fine yesterday, but it began to rain today.
我今天下午有空,我想出去买一些东西。
Listen
I'm free this afternoon. I want to go out and do some shopping.
“精诚所至,金石为开”这一成语也便由此流传下来。
Listen
The idiom "Where you go sincerely, the stone opens" has been handed down from this.
他一下子打开门。
Listen
He opened the door at once.
下周您来看房子?没问题!
Listen
Will you come to see the house next week? No problem!
快看!下雪了!
Listen
Look! It's snowing!
下午我们一块儿去买衣服吧!
Listen
Let's go shopping together in the afternoon.
首先,我来自我介绍一下。
Listen
First of all, let me introduce myself.
接下来
Listen
(adj./conj.) next, following
请你上来一下!
Listen
Please come up here!
老师说从这里上台,从那里下台。
Listen
The teacher said to go on stage from here and step down from there.
下雨了!
Listen
It's raining!
天暗下来了。
Listen
It's getting dark.
王力这个星期五下午在吗?
Listen
Will Wang Li be here this Friday afternoon?
他们这个星期五下午在吗?
Listen
Will they be here this Friday afternoon?
桌子下有一只猫。
Listen
There is a cat under the table.
小猫在桌子下。
Listen
The kitten is under the table.
你更喜欢住在城市还是乡下?
Listen
Do you prefer to live in the city or in the country?
请你下楼收信。
Listen
Please go downstairs to receive the letter.
等待今年11月的北风,北风南下之时,他们将再次出发。
Listen
Waiting for the north wind in November this year, when the north wind goes south, they will set off again.
请在前边停车,我要下车。
Listen
Please stop ahead. I want to get off.
我下周有三门考试。
Listen
I have three exams next week.
有时候上班前打扮一下,也是一种礼貌。
Listen
Sometimes to dress up before a little before you go to work is a kind of courtesy
桌子下有什么?
Listen
What's under the table?
我们下午在什么地方见?
Listen
Where shall we meet this afternoon?
我记下了他的电话,给了他一张我的名片。
Listen
I wrote down his phone number and gave him my business card.