The teacher reasoned with me. He asked me to understand why I couldn't do this.
每个人都有自己的看法,大家的看法不一定一样。
Listen
Everyone has their own views, and everyone's views are not necessarily the same.
我做错了事,老师警告我说,以后一定不可以再这样了。
Listen
I did something wrong, and the teacher warned me that I must not do it again in the future.
由于意见不一样,所以两位老板都不高兴。
Listen
Both bosses are unhappy because of their different opinions.
看到大象悲惨的样子,老鼠不忍下手。
Listen
Seeing the elephant's miserable appearance, the mouse couldn't bear to start.
你这样躺着看书对眼睛不好,快坐起来!
Listen
It's not good for your eyes to read lying down like this. Sit up quickly!
我学会怎样点菜了。
Listen
I learned how to order.
明天去饭馆吃饭,怎么样?
Listen
How about going to a restaurant tomorrow?
昆虫这样的小动物,一秒钟之内接收的信息量,比人类等体型大的生物多得多。
Listen
Small animals like insects receive much more information in one second than large creatures like humans.
这个大树内部的供水系统具体的运转状况是怎么样的?
Listen
What is the specific operation status of the water supply system inside this big tree?
这样一来,道路拥堵大为缓解。
Listen
As a result, road congestion has been greatly alleviated.
你的中文学得怎样?
Listen
How are you getting on with Chinese?
你在中国的生活怎么样?
Listen
How is your life in China?
这家旅馆的价格怎么样?
Listen
What's the price of this hotel?
您想买的玩具汽车是什么样子的?
Listen
What does the toy car that you want to buy look like?
那里的风景怎么样?
Listen
What's the scenery like there?
你和我女儿一样,斯斯文文的,一看就读过书,心眼儿好。
Listen
You, like my daughter, are gentle. You have read books and have a good heart.
你的书包为什么是这个样子的?
Listen
Why is your schoolbag like this?
我们应该以那些敢说真话的人为镜子,这样才能及时发现自己的缺点。
Listen
We should take those who dare to tell the truth as mirrors, so as to find our shortcomings in time.
他的样子多好笑。
Listen
How funny he looks.
在中国,公立学校是什么样的?
Listen
What are public schools like in China?
例如,做节目时,与开幕式相比,我们宁可把更多的精力集中在闭幕式上,这样可以加强观众对节目的印象。
Listen
For example, when doing a program, we would rather focus more on the closing ceremony than the opening ceremony, which can enhance the audience's impression of the program.
你的作业完成得怎么样了?
Listen
How is your homework coming along?
你今天感觉怎么样?好一点了吗?
Listen
How are you feeling today? Is it better?
我很开心能认识这样一个家庭。
Listen
I am very happy to get to know a family like this.
领导有了兴趣,假,就这样轻易地请好了。
Listen
When leaders have interest and leave, they can easily ask for it.
他和我一样,也是十五岁。
Listen
He, like me, is fifteen.
听说新开了一家海洋公园,我们去看看,怎么样?
Listen
I heard that a new ocean park has been opened. How about we go and have a look?
这样节节传递,就像是把树根吸收的水分给抽了上来。
Listen
In this way, it is like pumping up the water absorbed by the roots.