However, after testing and calculation, it was found that the capillary effect produced by the size of the big tree transportation pipeline could not send water to places tens of meters high at all.
每个人都有自己的看法,大家的看法不一定一样。
Listen
Everyone has their own views, and everyone's views are not necessarily the same.
在其他粮食不足的情况下,用橡子喂猴子倒是个办法。
Listen
In other cases of food shortage, feeding monkeys with acorns is a way.
If it weren't for my daughter's rebuttal, I still didn't realize that our own practices and requirements for children are two sets of standards, that is, we are tolerant of ourselves and strict with children.
对不起,我们不能在一起,你无法给我我想要的生活。
Listen
Sorry, we can't be together, you are unable to give me the life I want.
不管你说错多少次汉语,你还是要坚持多说,因为这是学习口语的正确方法。
Listen
No matter how many times you make mistakes in Chinese, you should persist on speaking, because this is the correct way to learn spoken Chinese.
我很喜欢吃法国菜。
Listen
I like French food very much.
你很喜欢吃法国菜。
Listen
You like French food very much.
我对法律很感兴趣,长大后我想做一名律师。
Listen
I am very interested in law, and I want to be a lawyer when I grow up.
虽然汉语的词语很多,但是我们有很多办法来记住它们
Listen
Although there are many words in Mandarin, we have many ways to remember them
今天我们学习的内容是第十一课的生词和语法。
Listen
The content we are learning today is the new words and grammar from Lesson 11.
你觉得汉语的语法难吗?
Listen
Do you find Mandarin grammar difficult?
我的朋友是法国人,他会说一点儿中文。
Listen
My friend is French. He can speak a little Chinese.
鸟虫发出的声音让我的听觉无法停下。
Listen
The sound of birds and insects makes my hearing unable to stop.
汉语的语法很容易。
Listen
The grammar of Chinese is very easy.
我的阿姨会说三门外语:英语,法语,和日语。
Listen
My aunt can speak three foreign languages: English, French and Japanese.
法国的风景更有历史。
Listen
The scenery in France is even more historical.
中文的语法很难。
Listen
The grammar of Chinese is very difficult.
我只能部分同意你的看法。
Listen
I can only partially agree with you.
他有很多有意思的想法,所以写作非常好。
Listen
He has many interesting ideas, so his writing is very good.
谁也无法保证这么做一定是安全的。
Listen
No one can guarantee that it will be safe to do so.
去法国的飞机马上要起飞了。
Listen
The plane to France will take off soon.
你有什么学语法的好方法吗?
Listen
Do you have any good ways to learn grammar?
她的女儿在中国学书法。
Listen
Her daughter is studying calligraphy in China.
一个被通缉了15年的罪犯,今天还应该为当初触犯法律的行为受到惩罚吗?
Listen
Should a criminal who has been wanted for 15 years still be punished for breaking the law today?
我在学校学中文和法语。
Listen
I study Chinese and French at school.
这次去法国我专门带了一瓶红酒回来。
Listen
I brought back a bottle of red wine from this last trip to France especially.
看法
Listen
(n.) way of looking at something, view, opinion; critical or unfavorable view of sb or sth
翻来覆去瞎折腾,心烦意乱得无法容忍,白天又老是犯困。
Listen
Tossing and turning, intolerably upset, and always sleepy during the day.
图书馆里有中国书法作品。
Listen
There are Chinese calligraphy works in the library.