So many people, my brother found out my father at once, and my brother's eyesight is really good!
如果不吃巧克力,我可能受不了。
Listen
If I don't eat chocolate, I may not be able to stand it.
在面试的时候千万不能害羞,应该努力表现出自己的优点。
Listen
Don't be shy during the interview, you should try your best to show your strengths.
妹妹的记忆力很好,看什么都过目不忘。
Listen
My sister has a good memory and never forgets anything.
只有不断提升自己的决策能力,才能真正为自己的人生做主。
Listen
Only by constantly improving one's decision-making ability can one truly make decisions for one's own life.
这个健身计划不适合他,所以事倍功半,尽管他努力地锻炼身体,但是现在没有什么效果。
Listen
This fitness program is not suitable for him, so it gets twice the effort with half the result. Although he works hard to exercise, it has no effect now.
我的中文听力不太好。
Listen
My Chinese listening is not very good.
它是那么弱小,丝毫没有对抗大象的力量。
Listen
It is so weak that it has no strength against elephants.
大象现在毫无抵抗能力,只要我在它身体的重要部位咬几个洞,它就没命了。
Listen
The elephant has no resistance now. As long as I bite a few holes in important parts of its body, it will die.
这盒巧克力是从哪儿来的?
Listen
Where did this box of chocolates come from?
他真可怜,已经努力了很多年,但还是没实现他的理想。
Listen
It's really sad for him. He has worked hard for many years, but he still hasn't realised his dreams.
她的听力和口语都很好,但是写字不太好。
Listen
She is good at listening and speaking, but she is not very good at writing.
他用了全身的力气,才把我的行李全部搬到宿舍。
Listen
He used all his strength to move all my suitcases to the dormitory.
演出开始时人们认为很有魅力,但是糟糕的结局会给人留下难以忘记的坏印象。
Listen
At the beginning of the performance, people think it is attractive, but the bad ending will leave an unforgettable bad impression.
例如,做节目时,与开幕式相比,我们宁可把更多的精力集中在闭幕式上,这样可以加强观众对节目的印象。
Listen
For example, when doing a program, we would rather focus more on the closing ceremony than the opening ceremony, which can enhance the audience's impression of the program.
要相信人民的力量。
Listen
Believe in the strength of the people.
对不起,这件事我也无能为力,你找别人帮你吧。
Listen
Sorry, there's nothing I can do about it. Please find someone else to help you.
船上的士兵奋力敲鼓,齐声高喊,声音能多响亮就多响亮。
Listen
The soldiers on board beat the drums hard and shouted in unison as loudly as they could.
我努力使自己的口气缓和下来。
Listen
I tried to soften my tone.
人同时具有了坚定的意志力和敏锐的判断力,这就是成长。
Listen
People have firm willpower and keen judgment at the same time, which is growth.
给你一块巧克力。
Listen
Here's a piece of chocolate.
北风与南风为了比谁更有能力而吵了起来。
Listen
The north wind and the south wind quarreled over who was more capable than them.
我们每天为了通过考试而努力学习。
Listen
We study hard every day in order to pass the exam.
老鼠几乎耗费了全部力气。
Listen
The mouse spent almost all its strength.
王力这个星期五下午在吗?
Listen
Will Wang Li be here this Friday afternoon?
没有目标就缺乏动力,这道理我固然懂。
Listen
I certainly understand that there is no motivation without goals.