If I don't eat chocolate, I may not be able to stand it.
和女朋友分手以后,他一点儿也不难受。
Listen
After breaking up with his girlfriend, he didn't feel bad at all.
我去打篮球受伤,我不能参加篮球比赛了。
Listen
I got injured while playing basketball. I can't take part in the basketball competition.
你们呀,都让手机给绑架了,这么过日子,不受罪吗?
Listen
You have been kidnapped by mobile phones. Don't you suffer if you live like this?
到期限造不出箭,他就活该受罚了。
Listen
If he can't make an arrow by the deadline, he deserves to be punished.
当大导演进一步询问原因时,当地人的回答令他受益终生。
Listen
When the director asked further why, the local people's answers benefited him all his life.
您能把受伤的经过告诉我吗?
Listen
Could you tell me what happened to the injury?
您告诉我您受伤的经过。
Listen
You tell me about the process of you getting injured.
那个演员很受年轻人的欢迎。
Listen
That actor is very popular with young people.
他受伤时,一个人在山上,好在后来救护车来了,他得救了。
Listen
When he was injured, he was alone in the mountains. Fortunately, the ambulance came and he was saved.
一个被通缉了15年的罪犯,今天还应该为当初触犯法律的行为受到惩罚吗?
Listen
Should a criminal who has been wanted for 15 years still be punished for breaking the law today?
他很乐意接受这份工作,工作中更是精益求精。
Listen
He is happy to accept this job, and strives for perfection in his work.
年度考核,我和小林的敬业精神、兢兢业业的工作态度受到了表扬,经济上也得到了丰厚的回报。
Listen
In the annual assessment, Kobayashi and I were praised for our professionalism and conscientious working attitude, and we also got rich returns economically.
从昨晚开始,我就一直难受得很,头疼得厉害。
Listen
Since last night, I have been suffering very much and have a terrible headache.