If it weren't for my daughter's rebuttal, I still didn't realize that our own practices and requirements for children are two sets of standards, that is, we are tolerant of ourselves and strict with children.
吃这种东西对身体不好。
Listen
Eating this kind of food is not good for your health.
对不起,我们不能在一起,你无法给我我想要的生活。
Listen
Sorry, we can't be together, you are unable to give me the life I want.
你这样躺着看书对眼睛不好,快坐起来!
Listen
It's not good for your eyes to read lying down like this. Sit up quickly!
多吃点儿蔬菜和水果吧,对皮肤有好处。
Listen
Eat more vegetables and fruit, it's good for your skin.
你觉得吃水果对减肥有作用吗?
Listen
Do you think eating fruit is effective in helping you lose weight?
我对法律很感兴趣,长大后我想做一名律师。
Listen
I am very interested in law, and I want to be a lawyer when I grow up.
请大家严格按照老师的要求按时完成作业,这对提高汉语水平有帮助。
Listen
Please finish your homework on time in strict accordance with the teacher's requirements, this would help to improve your Chinese.
它是那么弱小,丝毫没有对抗大象的力量。
Listen
It is so weak that it has no strength against elephants.
“大伙儿要和睦相处,对人要宽容。”
Listen
"Everyone should live in harmony and be tolerant of people."
我对中国的文化和语言很感兴趣。
Listen
I am very interested in Chinese culture and language.
科学研究证明,女孩子对衣服颜色的选择往往与她们的性格有关。
Listen
Scientific research has proven that girls' choice of clothing colour is often related to their personality.
你的朋友有一只小猫,对不对?
Listen
Your friend has a kitten, doesn't he?
今天老师上课的问题我答对了!
Listen
I answered the teacher's question correctly today!
很多游客在马来西亚度假以后,都对马来西亚有很好的印象。
Listen
Many tourists have a good impression of Malaysia after their holidays in Malaysia.
那个骗子对你说的都是假话,你可千万别相信啊!
Listen
What that liar told you is a lie. Don't believe it!
我们要做对社会有用的人。
Listen
We should be useful to society.
老鼠发觉它对山神的承诺是多么草率。
Listen
The mouse realized how hasty his promise to the mountain god was.
对中国人来说,春节是一个非常重要的节日。
Listen
Spring Festival is a very important festival for Chinese people.
京剧是一种优美的传统艺术,很多外国留学生对它十分感兴趣。
Listen
Peking Opera is a beautiful traditional art, and many foreign students are very interested in it.
他对她是真心的。
Listen
He is sincere to her.
例如,做节目时,与开幕式相比,我们宁可把更多的精力集中在闭幕式上,这样可以加强观众对节目的印象。
Listen
For example, when doing a program, we would rather focus more on the closing ceremony than the opening ceremony, which can enhance the audience's impression of the program.
这部中国电影对我来说稍微有点儿难。
Listen
This Chinese film is a little difficult for me.
你们都对音乐会感兴趣?
Listen
Are you all interested in concerts?
对不起,老师,我没听懂。
Listen
Sorry, sir, I didn't understand.
对不起,这件事我也无能为力,你找别人帮你吧。
Listen
Sorry, there's nothing I can do about it. Please find someone else to help you.
对不起,我今天放学后没空。
Listen
Sorry, I'm not free after school today.
对不起,我赶着开会,现在没时间跟你聊天。
Listen
Sorry, I'm in a hurry for a meeting. I don't have time to chat with you now.
对不起,我今天下午没空。
Listen
Sorry, I'm not free this afternoon.
多做户外运动对身体好。
Listen
Doing more outdoor sports is good for your health.
要对付感冒,你得好好休息,多喝热水。
Listen
To deal with a cold, you have to have a good rest and drink plenty of hot water.
今天下午我朋友家有一个生日派对。
Listen
There is a birthday party at my friend's house this afternoon.
我要继续把对手培养好。
Listen
I will continue to train my opponents well.
在和别人对话时,你应该看着别人,这是一种礼貌。
Listen
When talking with others, you should look at the other person. This is a way to show courtesy.
我和老公对视一眼,这么小的孩子怎么学会了背后议论人。
Listen
My husband and I looked at each other. How did such a small child learn to talk about people behind his back?
他对新房子很满意。
Listen
He is very satisfied with his new house.
这个网站对学习很有帮助。
Listen
This website is very helpful for learning.
我担心参加音乐会对考试有影响。
Listen
I'm worried that attending the concert will affect the exam.
马路对面新开了一家照相馆。
Listen
A new photo studio has opened across the road.
我们全家都对旅游感兴趣。
Listen
My whole family is interested in traveling.
我对物理越来越感兴趣了。
Listen
I am getting more interested in Physics.
你对中国书画感兴趣吗?
Listen
Are you interested in Chinese painting and calligraphy?
One student in the class is allergic to pollen, one is allergic to flour, another is allergic to peanuts, and another is allergic to dust. No one else has any allergies.