(adv./conj.) precisely, exactly, at once; already; only; as soon as, right/immediately after; then (used after 'if...' to introduce a natural development of the previous statement)
(v.) to go with, to eat with; to accomplish
(char.) to come near, to approach; arrive, reach, to engage in, to undertake
(prep.) concerning, in the light of, with regard to; (used to form a set phrase with a passive meaning)
So many people, my brother found out my father at once, and my brother's eyesight is really good!
我们全家明天就要去北京旅游了,我太高兴了!
Listen
My family will travel to Beijing tomorrow. I am so happy!
如果您在本商店购买超过三百元的商品,就可以得到一个精美的购物袋,多买多得。
Listen
If you buy more than 300 yuan's worth of goods in this shop, you can get a beautiful shopping bag, and you can get more if you buy more.
买东西不用在川流不息的人群中奔走,仅需登录网站,动几下手指,下几道指令就可以把东西买回家。
Listen
You don't have to run in the endless stream of people to buy things, just log on to the website, move your fingers and give instructions to buy things home.
天气的事情由不得我们,如果明天下雨,比赛就能办了。
Listen
The weather is not up to us. If it rains tomorrow, the game can be held.
成功不是随随便便就能取得的。
Listen
Success can't be achieved casually.
晚上我们就不做饭了,我带你去外面尝尝小吃。
Listen
We won't cook dinner this evening. I'll take you out to try some snacks.
她自己讲着讲着就笑起来了,我们都不明白她为什么笑。
Listen
As she was talking, she laughed. None of us understood why she laughed.
我不会因为这件事生气的,我早就原谅你了。
Listen
I won't be angry about it. I forgave you long ago.
当机会到来时,千万不要放手,有什么想做的事就马上去做吧。
Listen
When the opportunity comes, don't let go. Do what you want to do right away.
如果不舒服,就去医院检查一下身体吧。
Listen
If you don't feel well, go to the hospital and have a physical examination.
有人纳闷儿,猫为什么能快速跳跃起来,瞄准都不用,一下就能拍到苍蝇?
Listen
Some people wonder why cats can jump up quickly without aiming, and they can shoot flies at once.
到期限造不出箭,他就活该受罚了。
Listen
If he can't make an arrow by the deadline, he deserves to be punished.
我心里隐约有些不安,抱着包裹就往工地跑。
Listen
I was vaguely uneasy in my heart, so I ran to the construction site with the parcel in my arms.
鱼上岸后,过不了多久就会死去。
Listen
After the fish come ashore, it won't be long before they die.
要是你先到了饭店,就先点菜吧。
Listen
If you arrive at the restaurant first, order first.
如果饿了,我们就找个地方吃饭。
Listen
If we are hungry, we will find a place to eat.
我男朋友最大的优点就是很热情。
Listen
The greatest advantage of my boyfriend is that he is very enthusiastic.
一天,他让士兵们去找一头大象和一些出生时眼睛就瞎了的人回来。
Listen
One day, he asked the soldiers to find an elephant and some people who were blind at birth.
进入大学后,我觉得自己就像是一只解放了的小鸟。
Listen
After entering the university, I felt like a liberated bird.
今天下午就是首场比赛了,大家准备好了吗?
Listen
This afternoon is the first game. Are you ready?
他高兴的时候,就哈哈大笑。
Listen
When he is happy, he laughs.
在中国的时候,你要是需要帮助,就可以去你们国家的大使馆。
Listen
When you are in China, if you need help, you can go to your country's embassy.
大象现在毫无抵抗能力,只要我在它身体的重要部位咬几个洞,它就没命了。
Listen
The elephant has no resistance now. As long as I bite a few holes in important parts of its body, it will die.
以上就是我全部想要说的了。
Listen
That's all I want to say.
一般情况下,你花的钱越多,买的东西也就越好。
Listen
Under normal circumstances, the more money you spend, the better things you buy.
如果你想买到他们的面包,就要早一点去。
Listen
If you want to buy their bread, you should go early.
成功的教育就是让每个人都能找到自己生活的方向。
Listen
Successful education is to enable everyone to find their own direction in life.
高峰之后,终点出现得越迅速,这件事留给我们的印象就越深刻。
Listen
After the peak, the faster the end point appears, the more impressive it will leave us.
我家小区的旁边就有一家诊所,看医生很方便。
Listen
There is a clinic next to my community, so it is very convenient to see a doctor.
你只要填写你的年龄就可以了。
Listen
As long as you fill in your age, then it’s alright.
我最喜欢看的节目就是中国功夫。
Listen
My favorite program is Chinese Kung Fu.
母亲的话使我酝酿已久的恋家情绪刹那间就没有了。
Listen
My mother's words made my long-simmering homesickness disappear in a flash.
如果没有别的事,我就走了。
Listen
If there is nothing else, I will leave.
你和我女儿一样,斯斯文文的,一看就读过书,心眼儿好。
Listen
You, like my daughter, are gentle. You have read books and have a good heart.
一个偶然的机会,他发现如果了解汉字的来源和演变过程,再学习它就变得轻松、容易。
Listen
By chance, he found that if he understood the origin and evolution of Chinese characters, it would be easy to learn them .
我最喜欢的水果之一就是香蕉。
Listen
One of my favourite fruits is bananas.
今天上午的天气是阴天,但是下午就是晴天了。
Listen
It was cloudy this morning, but it was sunny in the afternoon.
保护森林就是在保护地球,保护我们自己的家。
Listen
To protect the forest is to protect the earth and our own home.
有的花喜干,就别多浇水;有的花喜欢潮湿的环境,就别放在太阳地里。
Listen
Some flowers like to dry, don't water more; Some flowers like humid environment, so don't put them in the sun.
从你的日程表上就可以看出你有多忙了。
Listen
I can tell how busy you are from your schedule.
工作的时候,经常写几十个字,就到院中去转转,看看这棵,看看那朵。
Listen
When he works, he often writes dozens of words, then goes around the courtyard and looks at this tree and that flower.
乘客朋友们,我们的飞机马上就要降落了。
Listen
Passengers and friends, our plane will land soon.
今天早点睡吧,明天一早我们就要动身了。
Listen
Go to bed early today, we will leave early tomorrow morning.
昨天在家无聊,我就看起电影来了。
Listen
Yesterday I was bored at home, so I started watching movies.
听说他从四岁就开始学打羽毛球,已经练了二十多年了。
Listen
It is said that he has been learning to play badminton since he was four years old and has been practicing it for more than 20 years.
船上的士兵奋力敲鼓,齐声高喊,声音能多响亮就多响亮。
Listen
The soldiers on board beat the drums hard and shouted in unison as loudly as they could.
就是找一个班插班听课,随意学学而已。
Listen
Is to find a class to attend classes and learn at will.
三个小时快乐减一个小时无聊等于两个小时快乐,也就是说,我愉快地度过了两个小时。
Listen
Three hours of happiness minus one hour of boredom equals two hours of happiness, that is to say, I spent two hours happily.
詹森一到欧洲环境保护署交通部工作,就接到了研究如何解决城市拥堵问题的任务。
Listen
As soon as Jason came to work in the European Environmental Protection Agency's transport department, he was given the task of studying how to solve the problem of urban congestion.
只要认真地学习,就能提高汉语水平。
Listen
As long as you study hard, you can improve your Chinese.
那玩意儿就那么好玩儿?
Listen
That thing is so funny?
如果你能来,那就太好了!
Listen
It would be great if you could come!
领导有了兴趣,假,就这样轻易地请好了。
Listen
When leaders have interest and leave, they can easily ask for it.
你想喝什么就喝什么。
Listen
You can drink whatever you want.
除此以外,由于人们争先恐后报考热门专业,以致人才饱和,就业困难。
Listen
In addition, because people are scrambling to apply for popular majors, talents are saturated and employment is difficult.
人同时具有了坚定的意志力和敏锐的判断力,这就是成长。
Listen
People have firm willpower and keen judgment at the same time, which is growth.
从昨晚开始,我就一直难受得很,头疼得厉害。
Listen
Since last night, I have been suffering very much and have a terrible headache.
谁能够及早抓住机会,谁就赢得了机遇。
Listen
Whoever can seize the opportunity early will win the opportunity.
你哪天有时间就哪天来我家吧。
Listen
Come to my place whenever you have time.
我家就在这个小区。
Listen
My home is in this neighborhood.
有时赶上狂风暴雨,情况紧急,他就得劳驾全家人抢救花草。
Listen
Sometimes, when he catches up with the storm and the situation is urgent, he has to bother the whole family to rescue the flowers and plants.
一月初,春运就开始了。
Listen
At the beginning of January, Spring Festival travel rush started.
说干就干,索性这礼拜就开始。
Listen
Just do it, just start this week.
我们每天一起床就打开手机。
Listen
We turn on our cell phones as soon as we get up every day.
这样节节传递,就像是把树根吸收的水分给抽了上来。
Listen
In this way, it is like pumping up the water absorbed by the roots.
概括来说,就是以方便为原则。
Listen
To sum up, it is based on the principle of convenience.
他到了办公室我就告诉他。
Listen
I'll tell him as soon as he gets to the office.
夏天到了,天气自然就热了。
Listen
When summer comes, the weather will naturally get hot.
我付完款就可以用了吧?
Listen
Can I use it after I pay?
妈妈去哪儿我就去哪儿。
Listen
I will go wherever my mother goes.
没有目标就缺乏动力,这道理我固然懂。
Listen
I certainly understand that there is no motivation without goals.
这个任务时间比较紧张,年底前就要完成。
Listen
This timeline of this task is relatively tight and will need to be completed before the end of the year.