Therefore, birds cherish feathers very much and spend a long time maintaining their "feather clothes" every day.
我认识的中文字不多,所以读中文报纸的话会有点困难。
Listen
I don't know many Chinese characters, so it will be a little difficult to read Chinese newspapers.
由于意见不一样,所以两位老板都不高兴。
Listen
Both bosses are unhappy because of their different opinions.
因为他爸妈是不同国家的人,所以他会说两种不同的语言
Listen
Because his parents are from different countries, he can speak two different languages
这个健身计划不适合他,所以事倍功半,尽管他努力地锻炼身体,但是现在没有什么效果。
Listen
This fitness program is not suitable for him, so it gets twice the effort with half the result. Although he works hard to exercise, it has no effect now.
因为很好吃,所以我喜欢吃牛肉。
Listen
Because it is tasty, therefore I like eating beef.
家里所有的书我都看过了。
Listen
I have read all the books at home.
我家小区的旁边就有一家诊所,看医生很方便。
Listen
There is a clinic next to my community, so it is very convenient to see a doctor.
他有很多有意思的想法,所以写作非常好。
Listen
He has many interesting ideas, so his writing is very good.
那个地方四季如春,所以很多人喜欢去那里度假。
Listen
That place is like spring all the year round, so many people like to go there for vacation.
他有很多证书,所以他很快找到了工作。
Listen
He had many certificates, so he found a job quickly.
因为很好玩,所以我天天踢足球。
Listen
Because it is fun, therefore I play football every day.
因为哥哥还没回家,所以妈妈很生气。
Listen
Mother is very angry because my brother hasn't come home yet.
“精诚所至,金石为开”这一成语也便由此流传下来。
Listen
The idiom "Where you go sincerely, the stone opens" has been handed down from this.