My brother had a birthday, and my parents bought him many gifts. My sister was jealous.
我去过中国的很多地方:西安、桂林、北京,等等。
Listen
I have been to many places in China: Xi'an, Guilin, Beijing, and so on.
可是,经过测验计算发现,以大树输送管道的尺寸产生的毛细作用,根本无法把水分送到几十米高的地方。
Listen
However, after testing and calculation, it was found that the capillary effect produced by the size of the big tree transportation pipeline could not send water to places tens of meters high at all.
如果您在本商店购买超过三百元的商品,就可以得到一个精美的购物袋,多买多得。
Listen
If you buy more than 300 yuan's worth of goods in this shop, you can get a beautiful shopping bag, and you can get more if you buy more.
妹妹看什么都能过目不忘。
Listen
My sister can never forget anything she sees.
妹妹的记忆力很好,看什么都过目不忘。
Listen
My sister has a good memory and never forgets anything.
我们的思想,是连续不断的认知组成的演变过程。
Listen
Our thoughts are an evolutionary process composed of continuous cognition.
你们呀,都让手机给绑架了,这么过日子,不受罪吗?
Listen
You have been kidnapped by mobile phones. Don't you suffer if you live like this?
我才住过来不久。
Listen
I just moved in not long ago.
周瑜觉得自己很有才,却总比不过诸葛亮,心里一直不服气。
Listen
Zhou Yu felt that he was very talented, but he was always unconvinced.
鱼上岸后,过不了多久就会死去。
Listen
After the fish come ashore, it won't be long before they die.
部分留学生寒假不回国,他们打算在中国过春节。
Listen
Some overseas students don't return home during winter vacation. They plan to spend the Spring Festival in China.
这件毛衣大小正好,不过我不喜欢它的颜色。
Listen
This sweater is just the right size, but I don't like its color.
这双鞋有点儿小了,不过还可以穿。
Listen
These shoes are a little small, but they can be worn.
你吃过饺子吗?
Listen
Have you ever eaten dumplings?
我吃过饭了。
Listen
I've eaten.
你因为过于忧郁而吃药。
Listen
You take medicine because you are too depressed.
冰过的西瓜更好吃。
Listen
Ice watermelon tastes better.
爷爷经历过第二次世界大战,因此他希望世界永远和平。
Listen
Grandpa experienced the Second World War, so he hopes that the world will always be peaceful.
给大卫上过课的老师们普遍反映他的表现很好,只是偶尔会迟到。
Listen
The teachers who taught David generally reported that he performed well, but occasionally he was late.
一个已经拥有巨大幸福的人,应该原谅和理解那些伤害过自己的人。
Listen
A person who already has great happiness should forgive and understand those who have hurt himself.
他有一双过于操劳的大手。
Listen
He has a pair of overworked hands.
新年到了,人们都回家过年,大人给孩子发红包,买新衣。
Listen
When the New Year comes, people go home for the New Year. Adults give red envelopes to their children and buy new clothes.
春节过后,大家的体重都加重了。
Listen
After the Spring Festival, everyone put on weight.
听说您孙子已经读大学了,时间过得真快啊!
Listen
I heard that your grandson has gone to college. How time flies!
你过来,我告诉你一件有趣的事情
Listen
Come here and I'll tell you something interesting.
您能把受伤的经过告诉我吗?
Listen
Could you tell me what happened to the injury?
通过老人的介绍,鲍全从龙王那儿求到了治病救人的白玉壶。
Listen
Through the introduction of the old man, Bao Quan asked the Dragon King for a white jade pot to cure diseases and save people.
今天在餐厅过生日的小朋友可以获得一个生日蛋糕。
Listen
Children who are celebrating their birthday in the restaurant today can get a birthday cake.
家里所有的书我都看过了。
Listen
I have read all the books at home.
我在中国过了一个难忘的春节。
Listen
I had an unforgettable Spring Festival in China.
旅游的过程中我们认识了很多人。
Listen
We met a lot of people in the course of traveling.
过去的六年
Listen
The past six years
你和我女儿一样,斯斯文文的,一看就读过书,心眼儿好。
Listen
You, like my daughter, are gentle. You have read books and have a good heart.
通过这几年的积累,他已经获得了一些这个专业的基础知识。
Listen
Through accumulation in recent years, he has acquired some basic knowledge of this major.
一个偶然的机会,他发现如果了解汉字的来源和演变过程,再学习它就变得轻松、容易。
Listen
By chance, he found that if he understood the origin and evolution of Chinese characters, it would be easy to learn them .
我的身份证过期了,我得办一张新的身份证。
Listen
My ID card has expired. I have to get a new one.
给他上过课的老师们普遍反映他的表现很好,只是偶尔会迟到。
Listen
Teachers who gave him lessons generally reported that he performed well, only occasionally being late.
以前有一个中国老师,他教过我一点儿功夫,我表演给你看看。
Listen
I used to have a Chinese teacher who taught me a little kung fu. I'll show you.
最近这部电影非常火,你还没看过吗?
Listen
This movie is very popular recently. Haven't you seen it yet?
经过艰苦的试验,电影拍摄技术逐渐改进、成熟。
Listen
After hard experiments, the film shooting technology gradually improved and matured.
每年我都回老家过年。
Listen
Every year I go back to my hometown for the New Year.
要过节了,马路上人慢慢多了起来。
Listen
It's time for the holidays, and there are more people on the road.
三个小时快乐减一个小时无聊等于两个小时快乐,也就是说,我愉快地度过了两个小时。
Listen
Three hours of happiness minus one hour of boredom equals two hours of happiness, that is to say, I spent two hours happily.
春节过得很快。
Listen
Spring Festival was spent very fast.
这个春节你回老家过吗?
Listen
Have you been back to your hometown this Spring Festival?
当消费者走到相应货架时,仪器会发出提示音,以免消费者错过商品。
Listen
When the consumer walks to the corresponding shelf, the instrument will sound a prompt to avoid the consumer missing the goods.
如果我们忘了给妈妈过生日,妈妈会伤心的!
Listen
Mother will be sad if we forget to celebrate her birthday!
这个夏天我们全家会去海边过。
Listen
My family will go to the seaside this summer.
你去过哪几个国家?
Listen
Which countries have you been to?
明天我要去朋友家过生日。
Listen
I'm going to my friend's house for my birthday tomorrow.
我去奶奶家过周末。
Listen
I'm going to Grandma's for the weekend.
我每年都去爸妈家过年。
Listen
I go to my parents' home for the New Year every year.
非常感谢你请我去你家过春节。
Listen
Thank you very much for inviting me to your home for Spring Festival.
今天我过生日,我请客!
Listen
It's my birthday. It's my treat!
你快过来帮忙啊。
Listen
Quickly come and help me.
他们从昏迷中清醒过来。
Listen
They woke up from their coma.
“要面子着呢,从来没有辜负过我的期望。”
Listen
"I have to face up and never live up to my expectations."
我们每天为了通过考试而努力学习。
Listen
We study hard every day in order to pass the exam.
这个周末妹妹要过三岁生日了。
Listen
My sister will have her third birthday this weekend.
One student in the class is allergic to pollen, one is allergic to flour, another is allergic to peanuts, and another is allergic to dust. No one else has any allergies.