She proudly said: Although my home is small, it is the warmest place in the world because of the love of my family.
据说,曾经有一位很有个性、极爱冒险的大导演到南美丛林拍有关古代印加文明的纪录片。
Listen
It is said that there was once a great director with great personality and adventure who went to the jungles of South America to make a documentary about ancient Inca civilization.
今天是五四青年节。我听说今天十四到二十八岁的青年放半天假,今天你有假吗?
Listen
Today is May Fourth Youth Day. I heard that young people between the ages of fourteen and twenty-eight have half a day off today. Do you have a holiday today?
医生说我不能吃米饭。
Listen
The doctor said I can't eat rice.
一年前,我第一次来到中国,当时我一句汉语也不会说。
Listen
A year ago, when I first came to China, I couldn't even speak a word of Mandarin.
你不是说晚上睡不着觉吗?
Listen
You're not saying you can't sleep at night, are you?
你不是说晚上睡不着觉吗?
Listen
You're not saying you don't sleep at night, are you?
我做错了事,老师警告我说,以后一定不可以再这样了。
Listen
I did something wrong, and the teacher warned me that I must not do it again in the future.
你要好好跟女儿说,不要动手!
Listen
You should tell your daughter well, don't do it!
请不要说话!
Listen
Please don't talk!
哪怕你不说,大家也会知道。
Listen
Even if you don't say it, everyone will know.
不好意思,刚才我接了个电话,请你继续说。
Listen
Sorry, I got a call just now. Please go on.
不好意思,你说什么?
Listen
Excuse me, what did you say?
因为他爸妈是不同国家的人,所以他会说两种不同的语言
Listen
Because his parents are from different countries, he can speak two different languages
你怎么不停地说话,请安静一点儿。
Listen
Why don't you keep talking? Please be quiet.
一个人的信用很重要,你不可以说到做不到。
Listen
A person's credit is very important, you can't say you can't do it.
奶奶不让我说话。
Listen
Grandma won't let me talk.
不管你说错多少次汉语,你还是要坚持多说,因为这是学习口语的正确方法。
Listen
No matter how many times you make mistakes in Chinese, you should persist on speaking, because this is the correct way to learn spoken Chinese.
我会说汉语,可是,我不会写汉字。
Listen
I can speak Chinese, but I can't write Chinese characters.
在吃药之前,应该好好读一下盒子里的说明。
Listen
You should read the instructions in the box carefully before taking the medicine.
猴子们似乎只弄懂了主人前面说的一个“三”,觉得自己吃了亏。
Listen
Monkeys seem to have only understood a "three" mentioned by their masters and feel that they have suffered losses.
听说有好几家大公司会来招聘呢。
Listen
I heard that several big companies will come to recruit.
我很想去你们学校参观一下图书馆,听说那儿又大又漂亮。
Listen
I really want to visit the library in your school. I heard it is big and beautiful.
老师说我这个学期进步很大。
Listen
The teacher said that I have made great progress this term.
大象愤怒地说:“你这个愚蠢的家伙。”
Listen
The elephant said angrily, "you stupid fellow."
听说您孙子已经读大学了,时间过得真快啊!
Listen
I heard that your grandson has gone to college. How time flies!
当他的琴声雄壮豪迈的时候,打柴人说:“这旋律表达了高山的雄伟壮观。
Listen
When his music was majestic and heroic, the woodcutter said, "This melody expresses the majesty of the mountains.
以上就是我全部想要说的了。
Listen
That's all I want to say.
我们说的四季,一般指春夏秋冬。
Listen
When we talk about the four seasons, we generally refer to spring, summer, autumn and winter.
他能把什么事都说得让人很明白,他的口才很好。
Listen
He can make everything clear, and his eloquence is very good.
那个骗子对你说的都是假话,你可千万别相信啊!
Listen
What that liar told you is a lie. Don't believe it!
我的朋友是法国人,他会说一点儿中文。
Listen
My friend is French. He can speak a little Chinese.
我觉得你说的很有道理。
Listen
I think what you said is very reasonable.
我的阿姨会说三门外语。
Listen
My aunt can speak three foreign languages.
我的阿姨会说三门外语:英语,法语,和日语。
Listen
My aunt can speak three foreign languages: English, French and Japanese.
你的中文说得真好!
Listen
You speak Chinese really well!
奶奶说,现在的生活比以前的生活好多了。
Listen
Grandma said that life is much better now than before.
听见他这么说自己,她的心都凉了。
Listen
Her heart was cold when she heard him say so about herself.
对中国人来说,春节是一个非常重要的节日。
Listen
Spring Festival is a very important festival for Chinese people.
他说话冷冰冰的。
Listen
He speaks coldly.
女儿拿起礼物开心地说:妈妈,这是送你的。
Listen
My daughter picked up the gift and said happily, Mom, this is for you.
女儿却是一脸的疑惑,反问道:“你们不是也有时候说,哪个朋友好相处,哪个朋友很自私吗?
Listen
The daughter was puzzled and asked, "don't you sometimes say which friend is easy to get along with and which friend is selfish?
我们应该以那些敢说真话的人为镜子,这样才能及时发现自己的缺点。
Listen
We should take those who dare to tell the truth as mirrors, so as to find our shortcomings in time.
我怎么才能证明我说的都是真的呢?
Listen
How can I prove that what I said is true?
请用汉语说你的名字。
Listen
Please say your name in Chinese.
我会说一点儿汉语。
Listen
I can speak a little Chinese.
我觉得又要学说又要学写有点儿难。
Listen
I find it a bit difficult to learn to write as well as to learn to learn.
我会说一点汉语。
Listen
I can speak a little Chinese.
这部中国电影对我来说稍微有点儿难。
Listen
This Chinese film is a little difficult for me.
你在中国,至少要会说一点儿中文。
Listen
When you are in China, you should speak at least a little Chinese.
正常来说,他每周三都会去图书馆。
Listen
Normally, he goes to the library every Wednesday.
我有三个外国朋友,他们都会说中文。
Listen
I have three foreign friends, all of whom speak Chinese.
听说他从四岁就开始学打羽毛球,已经练了二十多年了。
Listen
It is said that he has been learning to play badminton since he was four years old and has been practicing it for more than 20 years.
我有一个知心朋友,我什么都跟她说。
Listen
I have a bosom friend, and I tell her everything.
三个小时快乐减一个小时无聊等于两个小时快乐,也就是说,我愉快地度过了两个小时。
Listen
Three hours of happiness minus one hour of boredom equals two hours of happiness, that is to say, I spent two hours happily.
他说汉语说得很流利。
Listen
He speaks Mandarin very fluently.
请说汉语。
Listen
Please speak Mandarin.
天气预报说明年和后年会更冷。
Listen
The weather forecast says it will be colder next year and the following year.
这篇小说让我很感动。
Listen
This novel really moved me.
我觉得会说中文很酷。
Listen
I think it's cool to speak Chinese.
你会说什么外语?
Listen
What foreign language can you speak?
你会说几门外语?
Listen
How many foreign languages can you speak?
你会说几个语言?
Listen
How many languages can you speak?
我会说日语。
Listen
I can speak Japanese.
我说今天会下雨,果然下雨了。
Listen
I said it would rain today, and it did.
我是上海人,会说上海话。
Listen
I am from Shanghai and can speak Shanghai dialect.
听说新开了一家海洋公园,我们去看看,怎么样?
Listen
I heard that a new ocean park has been opened. How about we go and have a look?
他说女儿念了硕士,有学位,在一家一流的公司上班。
Listen
He said that his daughter has a master's degree and works in a first-class company.
说干就干,索性这礼拜就开始。
Listen
Just do it, just start this week.
别说话了,开始上课了。
Listen
Stop talking and start the class.
你有了一千三百块再说吧。
Listen
Let's talk about it when you have 1,300 RMB.
母亲却说,近来他们比较忙。
Listen
Mother said that they have been busy recently.
概括来说,就是以方便为原则。
Listen
To sum up, it is based on the principle of convenience.
老师说从这里上台,从那里下台。
Listen
The teacher said to go on stage from here and step down from there.
我感冒了,嗓子坏了,说不出话了。
Listen
I have a cold, my throat is broken, and I can't speak.
我跟爸爸妈妈说明了这件事。
Listen
I explained this matter to mum and dad.↵
请你详细地跟我说说发生了什么。
Listen
Please tell me in detail what happened.
你听说过“中国制造”吗?
Listen
Have you ever heard of "Made in China"?
他搓着手,迟疑地说:“有件事想拜托你。”
Listen
He rubbed his hands and said hesitantly, "I have something to ask you."