Mom wants fried noodles and Dad wants noodle soup.
家里面不太热。
Listen
It isn't too hot at home.
现在这样的局面,我也不知道怎么办了。
Listen
In this situation, I don't know what to do.
晚上我们就不做饭了,我带你去外面尝尝小吃。
Listen
We won't cook dinner this evening. I'll take you out to try some snacks.
在面试的时候千万不能害羞,应该努力表现出自己的优点。
Listen
Don't be shy during the interview, you should try your best to show your strengths.
如果只是单纯地主张阅读而不强调思考,那是片面的。
Listen
It is one-sided to advocate reading without emphasizing thinking.
他们不仅要观色、闻香、尝味、赏形,而且还要求食物具有养生方面的特色。
Listen
They not only want to watch the color, smell the fragrance, taste the taste and appreciate the shape, but also require the food to have the characteristics of keeping in good health.
这个面条软软的,真好吃。
Listen
This noodle is soft and delicious.
中午在外面吃什么了?
Listen
What did you eat out at noon?
我喜欢吃炒面,也喜欢吃蛋炒饭。
Listen
I like fried noodles and fried rice with eggs.
今天早上我吃了一个面包。
Listen
I ate a loaf of bread this morning.
我早上吃了半个面包。
Listen
I ate half a loaf of bread this morning.
星期五中午老师常常吃炒面。
Listen
The teacher often eats fried noodles at noon on Friday.
姐姐早饭喜欢吃炒面。
Listen
My sister likes fried noodles for breakfast.
早上我吃了一片面包。
Listen
I ate a piece of bread in the morning.
猴子们似乎只弄懂了主人前面说的一个“三”,觉得自己吃了亏。
Listen
Monkeys seem to have only understood a "three" mentioned by their masters and feel that they have suffered losses.
留学生的宿舍面积大约是二十五平方米左右。
Listen
The dormitory area for overseas students is about 25 square meters.
如果你想买到他们的面包,就要早一点去。
Listen
If you want to buy their bread, you should go early.
商店里的东西比外面商店的贵很多。
Listen
The things in the shop is much more expensive than the shops outside.
这里是房子的阳面,采光好。
Listen
This is the sunny side of the house, with good lighting.
我买了一面镜子,放在我的房间里。
Listen
I bought a mirror and put it in my room.
我和朋友见面的时候会握手,表示友好。
Listen
When I meet my friends, I shake hands to show friendship.
前面有点儿堵车。
Listen
There is a traffic jam ahead.
房间里比外面暖和多了。
Listen
It's much warmer in the room than outside.
外面好热,快来这里凉快一下。
Listen
It's hot outside. Come here and cool off.
外面好热,快到这里来凉快一下。
Listen
It's hot outside. Come here and cool off.
这个包很轻,里面没什么东西。
Listen
This bag is very light and there is nothing in it.
马路对面新开了一家照相馆。
Listen
A new photo studio has opened across the road.
“要面子着呢,从来没有辜负过我的期望。”
Listen
"I have to face up and never live up to my expectations."
One student in the class is allergic to pollen, one is allergic to flour, another is allergic to peanuts, and another is allergic to dust. No one else has any allergies.
希望以后能再见面。
Listen
I hope we will be able to see each other again in the future.
前面有红绿灯,是绿灯,我们可以走。
Listen
There are traffic lights ahead. It's a green light. We can go.