His parents have lost their jobs recently, and life in his family is a bit difficult. Let's help them.
但是他遗憾地发现,几乎没有一本英文书能充分解释汉字的字源。
Listen
However, he regretted to find that almost no English book can fully explain the etymology of Chinese characters.
妈妈有一个出国的机会,去日本工作,可是她没去。
Listen
Mother had a chance to go abroad and work in Japan, but she didn't go.
我还没想好要不要去那个公司工作。
Listen
I still have not finished thinking about whether or not I want to go and work at that company.
对不起,我最近很忙,都没有什么时间去看你。
Listen
Sorry, I've been so busy recently that I don't have much time to see you.
如果突然被闹钟叫醒,将在心理上使人产生心慌、情绪低落、感觉没睡醒等不适。
Listen
If you are suddenly woken up by the alarm clock, it will make people feel flustered, depressed and uncomfortable.
老师,不好意思,我没有表格,你能给我一张吗?
Listen
Teacher, I'm sorry, I don't have a form. Can you give me one?
没有人敢贪污、贿赂、不择手段。
Listen
No one dares to embezzle, bribe or do anything.
我的手机是正常的啊,为什么突然不能打电话了?是不是没有交电话费?
Listen
My mobile phone is fine. Why can't I make a phone call suddenly? Did you not pay the phone bill?
我不相信她没有钱,相反,我觉得她是全班最有钱的人。
Listen
I don't believe she has no money. On the contrary, I think she is the richest person in the class.
这个健身计划不适合他,所以事倍功半,尽管他努力地锻炼身体,但是现在没有什么效果。
Listen
This fitness program is not suitable for him, so it gets twice the effort with half the result. Although he works hard to exercise, it has no effect now.
我作业还没做好,妈妈不让我下楼。
Listen
I haven't finished my homework yet, so my mother won't let me go downstairs.
由于一半的人都没有来,我们今天的会开不了了。
Listen
As half of the people didn't come, we couldn't hold the meeting today.
我还没吃药。
Listen
I haven't taken my medicine yet.
这条裤子有点儿大,有没有小一号的?
Listen
This pair of trousers is a bit big. Do you have a smaller size?
它是那么弱小,丝毫没有对抗大象的力量。
Listen
It is so weak that it has no strength against elephants.
大象现在毫无抵抗能力,只要我在它身体的重要部位咬几个洞,它就没命了。
Listen
The elephant has no resistance now. As long as I bite a few holes in important parts of its body, it will die.
这个月的账单来了,可是我们上个月的账还没还呢。
Listen
This month's bill has come, but we haven't paid our last month's bill yet.
你跟我打招呼的时候,我没注意到你,当时正在接电话。
Listen
When you greeted me, I didn't notice you. I was answering the phone.
虽然后面的题我都会,但是考试时间太少了,没时间写了,只好都放弃了。
Listen
Although I can do the following questions, there is too little time for the exam and I have no time to write, so I have to give up.
他真可怜,已经努力了很多年,但还是没实现他的理想。
Listen
It's really sad for him. He has worked hard for many years, but he still hasn't realised his dreams.
没想到这两个颜色放在一起怪好看的。
Listen
I didn't expect these two colours to look so unusually good together.
他的父母因为生病都没了工作,他家现在的生活很困难。
Listen
His parents have lost their jobs because of illness, and his family's life is very difficult now.
没想到那里的景色那么美!
Listen
I didn't expect the scenery there to be so beautiful!
请问,这里有没有打印的地方?
Listen
Excuse me, is there any place to print here?
讲完电话,张师傅还没忘了向我炫耀他的女儿。
Listen
After talking on the phone, Master Zhang didn't forget to show off his daughter to me.
我的收件箱里什么都没有。
Listen
There's nothing in my inbox.
母亲的话使我酝酿已久的恋家情绪刹那间就没有了。
Listen
My mother's words made my long-simmering homesickness disappear in a flash.
如果没有别的事,我就走了。
Listen
If there is nothing else, I will leave.
今天早上洗的衣服还没有干。
Listen
The laundry this morning hasn't dried yet.
世界上没有完全相同的叶子。
Listen
There are no completely identical leaves in the world.
请问您家的住址有没有变?
Listen
Have you changed your address?
你今天心情有没有好一点?
Listen
Are you in a better mood today?
最近这部电影非常火,你还没看过吗?
Listen
This movie is very popular recently. Haven't you seen it yet?
对不起,老师,我没听懂。
Listen
Sorry, sir, I didn't understand.
对不起,我今天放学后没空。
Listen
Sorry, I'm not free after school today.
对不起,我赶着开会,现在没时间跟你聊天。
Listen
Sorry, I'm in a hurry for a meeting. I don't have time to chat with you now.
对不起,我今天下午没空。
Listen
Sorry, I'm not free this afternoon.
翟峰和妻子没有积蓄,卖房卖车买下了一艘二手船,翟峰叫它“彩虹号”。
Listen
Zhai Feng and his wife had no savings, so they sold their houses and cars and bought a second-hand boat. Zhai Feng called it "Rainbow".
你有没有狗?
Listen
Do you have a dog?
我没有猫,也没有狗。
Listen
I don't have a cat or a dog.
这个包很轻,里面没什么东西。
Listen
This bag is very light and there is nothing in it.
因为哥哥还没回家,所以妈妈很生气。
Listen
Mother is very angry because my brother hasn't come home yet.
王先生这几天没有出现。
Listen
Mr. Wang hasn't appeared these days.
我家没有猫。
Listen
I don't have a cat.
今天老师有没有提这件事?
Listen
Did the teacher mention it today?
今天没有昨天热。
Listen
Today is not hot as yesterday.
他轻轻地推开了门,发现房间里没有人。
Listen
He gently pushed open the door and found no one in the room.
你看,我没钱了。
Listen
Look, I have no money.
下周您来看房子?没问题!
Listen
Will you come to see the house next week? No problem!
昨天妈妈没有在小学门口看见你。
Listen
Mother didn't see you at the primary school gate yesterday.
“要面子着呢,从来没有辜负过我的期望。”
Listen
"I have to face up and never live up to my expectations."
One student in the class is allergic to pollen, one is allergic to flour, another is allergic to peanuts, and another is allergic to dust. No one else has any allergies.
运动服还没有干。
Listen
The sportswear hasn't dried yet.
没有目标就缺乏动力,这道理我固然懂。
Listen
I certainly understand that there is no motivation without goals.
其中三分之一的画作作者没有签名,而其余的则标明了身份。
Listen
One-third of the paintings were not signed by the authors, while the rest were identified.
这个房间没有阳光。
Listen
There is no sunshine in this room.
印象中似乎没有什么押金,全凭信用。
Listen
There seems to be no deposit in my impression, all by credit.