Therefore, birds cherish feathers very much and spend a long time maintaining their "feather clothes" every day.
奶奶八十岁生日的时候,亲朋好友都来了。
Listen
On Grandma's eightieth birthday, all her relatives and friends came.
这家店的营业时间是早上八点到晚上六点。
Listen
This shop is open from eight in the morning to six in the evening.
爸爸到家的时候,我们早就睡着了。
Listen
By the time Dad got home, we were already asleep.
爸爸教我骑车,开始的时候我很紧张。
Listen
My father taught me to ride a bike. I was very nervous at first.
当我遇到困难时,我最想的人是爸爸妈妈。
Listen
When I encounter problems, the people I want most are Dad and Mum.
究竟什么时候去北京比较好呢?
Listen
When exactly is it best to go to Beijing?
他怕万一选错了,要付出很大的时间成本和经济成本。
Listen
He is afraid that if he makes a wrong choice, he will pay a lot of time and economic costs.
对不起,我最近很忙,都没有什么时间去看你。
Listen
Sorry, I've been so busy recently that I don't have much time to see you.
不管忙不忙,他每天都要锻炼一个小时。
Listen
Regardless of whether he is busy or not, he will exercise for an hour every day.
一年前,我第一次来到中国,当时我一句汉语也不会说。
Listen
A year ago, when I first came to China, I couldn't even speak a word of Mandarin.
我平时喝咖啡什么都不加。
Listen
I usually drink coffee without adding anything.
当机会到来时,千万不要放手,有什么想做的事就马上去做吧。
Listen
When the opportunity comes, don't let go. Do what you want to do right away.
在面试的时候千万不能害羞,应该努力表现出自己的优点。
Listen
Don't be shy during the interview, you should try your best to show your strengths.
进入美国的时候,有一些东西是不能带的。
Listen
When you enter America, there are some things you can't take with you.
我吃饭时不喜欢喝酸奶,我来一杯茶吧。
Listen
I don't like yogurt when I eat. I'll have a cup of tea.
今天老张开会的时候不停地看手机,可能有什么重要的事情吧。
Listen
Today, Lao Zhang kept looking at his mobile phone during the meeting. Maybe there is something important.
春节的时候,中国人会吃汤圆。
Listen
Chinese people eat sweet round dumplings during the Spring Festival.
从前,大概在距今两千五百多年前的春秋时期,有一个人叫子路,他是孔子最年长的学生。
Listen
Once upon a time, in the Spring and Autumn Period about 2,500 years ago, there was a man named Zilu, who was the oldest student of Confucius.
一天,他让士兵们去找一头大象和一些出生时眼睛就瞎了的人回来。
Listen
One day, he asked the soldiers to find an elephant and some people who were blind at birth.
当大导演进一步询问原因时,当地人的回答令他受益终生。
Listen
When the director asked further why, the local people's answers benefited him all his life.
会议已经进行了两个多小时,大家还在认真地讨论这个问题。
Listen
The meeting has been going on for more than two hours, and everyone is still discussing this issue seriously.
请大家严格按照老师的要求按时完成作业,这对提高汉语水平有帮助。
Listen
Please finish your homework on time in strict accordance with the teacher's requirements, this would help to improve your Chinese.
他高兴的时候,就哈哈大笑。
Listen
When he is happy, he laughs.
在中国的时候,你要是需要帮助,就可以去你们国家的大使馆。
Listen
When you are in China, if you need help, you can go to your country's embassy.
听说您孙子已经读大学了,时间过得真快啊!
Listen
I heard that your grandson has gone to college. How time flies!
最冷的时候。
Listen
The coldest time.
当他的琴声雄壮豪迈的时候,打柴人说:“这旋律表达了高山的雄伟壮观。
Listen
When his music was majestic and heroic, the woodcutter said, "This melody expresses the majesty of the mountains.
你跟我打招呼的时候,我没注意到你,当时正在接电话。
Listen
When you greeted me, I didn't notice you. I was answering the phone.
虽然后面的题我都会,但是考试时间太少了,没时间写了,只好都放弃了。
Listen
Although I can do the following questions, there is too little time for the exam and I have no time to write, so I have to give up.
妈妈把全部的时间都花在照顾三个孩子上了。
Listen
Mother spent all her time taking care of three children.
你什么时候还我的钱?
Listen
When will you pay me back?
你是什么时候来中国的?
Listen
When did you come to China?
当工作很多的时候,我们一定要找到工作的重点,先把重点工作完成。
Listen
When there is a lot of work, we must find the key points of the work and finish the important parts first.
离别的时候,我很舍不得。
Listen
When I left, I was reluctant.
刚开始的时候
Listen
at the very beginning
在中国的北方,冬天的时候每家都有暖气。
Listen
In the north of China, every family has heating in winter.
你肚子疼的时候,喝点热水,可能管用。
Listen
When you have a stomachache, drink some hot water, which may help.
你是什么时候去中国的?
Listen
When did you go to China?
导游让游客休息的时候,一部分人会在车上睡觉,另一部分人会下车活动一下儿。
Listen
When the tour guide gives tourists a rest, some people will sleep in the car, while others will get off the bus for a while.
女儿却是一脸的疑惑,反问道:“你们不是也有时候说,哪个朋友好相处,哪个朋友很自私吗?
Listen
The daughter was puzzled and asked, "don't you sometimes say which friend is easy to get along with and which friend is selfish?
我们应该以那些敢说真话的人为镜子,这样才能及时发现自己的缺点。
Listen
We should take those who dare to tell the truth as mirrors, so as to find our shortcomings in time.
表演时,福根的蝴蝶舞得了舞蹈组的冠军。
Listen
During the performance, Fogen's butterfly dance won the championship of the dance group.
小时候我特别喜欢看天上的云,我觉得有的云像花儿,有的云像小狗,非常有意思。
Listen
When I was a child, I especially liked to look at the clouds in the sky. I think some clouds are like flowers and some clouds are like puppies, which is very interesting.
我和朋友见面的时候会握手,表示友好。
Listen
When I meet my friends, I shake hands to show friendship.
演出开始时人们认为很有魅力,但是糟糕的结局会给人留下难以忘记的坏印象。
Listen
At the beginning of the performance, people think it is attractive, but the bad ending will leave an unforgettable bad impression.
工作的时候,经常写几十个字,就到院中去转转,看看这棵,看看那朵。
Listen
When he works, he often writes dozens of words, then goes around the courtyard and looks at this tree and that flower.
例如,做节目时,与开幕式相比,我们宁可把更多的精力集中在闭幕式上,这样可以加强观众对节目的印象。
Listen
For example, when doing a program, we would rather focus more on the closing ceremony than the opening ceremony, which can enhance the audience's impression of the program.
周日,我按小学生的作息时间七点起床。
Listen
On Sunday, I get up at seven o'clock according to the schedule of primary school students.
一部电影,开始虽然剧情平平常常,如果最后半个小时能使我们感动,我们依然会向别人推荐它。
Listen
Although the plot of a movie is ordinary at first, if the last half hour can move us, we will still recommend it to others.
对不起,我赶着开会,现在没时间跟你聊天。
Listen
Sorry, I'm in a hurry for a meeting. I don't have time to chat with you now.
她用了很多时间才做好。
Listen
It took her a lot of time to finish it.
他受伤时,一个人在山上,好在后来救护车来了,他得救了。
Listen
When he was injured, he was alone in the mountains. Fortunately, the ambulance came and he was saved.
我们做作业做了两个小时了,我们休息一下吧。
Listen
We have been doing our homework for two hours. Let's have a rest.
我每天上学要一个小时。
Listen
It takes me an hour to go to school every day.
三个小时快乐减一个小时无聊等于两个小时快乐,也就是说,我愉快地度过了两个小时。
Listen
Three hours of happiness minus one hour of boredom equals two hours of happiness, that is to say, I spent two hours happily.
我们飞了十个小时。
Listen
We flew for ten hours.
在和别人对话时,你应该看着别人,这是一种礼貌。
Listen
When talking with others, you should look at the other person. This is a way to show courtesy.
她和其他志愿者利用午休、周末等空闲时间给学生们指导和培训。
Listen
She and other volunteers use their free time such as lunch break and weekend to guide and train the students.
人同时具有了坚定的意志力和敏锐的判断力,这就是成长。
Listen
People have firm willpower and keen judgment at the same time, which is growth.
他小时候家里很穷。
Listen
His family was poor when he was young.
猴子有时候很聪明,有时候很笨。
Listen
Monkeys are sometimes clever and sometimes stupid.
明天什么时候会下雨?
Listen
When is it going to rain tomorrow?
当消费者走到相应货架时,仪器会发出提示音,以免消费者错过商品。
Listen
When the consumer walks to the corresponding shelf, the instrument will sound a prompt to avoid the consumer missing the goods.
什么时候你会觉得到无聊呢?
Listen
When do you feel bored?
你哪天有时间就哪天来我家吧。
Listen
Come to my place whenever you have time.
有时赶上狂风暴雨,情况紧急,他就得劳驾全家人抢救花草。
Listen
Sometimes, when he catches up with the storm and the situation is urgent, he has to bother the whole family to rescue the flowers and plants.
你看到自己婴儿时期的一张照片,你能认出自己吗?
Listen
You see a picture of yourself as a baby. Can you recognize yourself?
考试时一定要仔细,把题目看清楚。
Listen
You must be careful in the exam and read the questions clearly.
你明天什么时候来?
Listen
When will you come tomorrow?
我顿时改变了主意。
Listen
I suddenly changed my mind.
进去时,我要出示什么东西吗?
Listen
Shall I show you anything when I go in?
等待今年11月的北风,北风南下之时,他们将再次出发。
Listen
Waiting for the north wind in November this year, when the north wind goes south, they will set off again.
这个任务时间比较紧张,年底前就要完成。
Listen
This timeline of this task is relatively tight and will need to be completed before the end of the year.
我平时一般走路去上班。
Listen
I usually walk to work.
有时候上班前打扮一下,也是一种礼貌。
Listen
Sometimes to dress up before a little before you go to work is a kind of courtesy
我每天晚上看半个小时书。
Listen
I read for half an hour every night.
她有时拿起剪刀给它们剪剪叶子。
Listen
She sometimes picks up scissors and cuts their leaves.
在中国,结婚时常用红色,因为它代表喜庆。
Listen
In China, red is often used when getting married, because it represents happiness.