My father taught me to ride a bike. I was very nervous at first.
刚搜索了一下,离不开手机也是一种精神病。
Listen
I just searched, and it is also a kind of mental illness to be inseparable from mobile phones.
今天老张开会的时候不停地看手机,可能有什么重要的事情吧。
Listen
Today, Lao Zhang kept looking at his mobile phone during the meeting. Maybe there is something important.
由于一半的人都没有来,我们今天的会开不了了。
Listen
As half of the people didn't come, we couldn't hold the meeting today.
他们快要离开中国了,今晚我们请他们吃饭跟他们告别吧。
Listen
They are leaving China soon. Let's invite them to dinner tonight and say goodbye to them.
我太吃惊了!我同学竟然会开飞机!
Listen
I'm so surprised! My classmate can fly planes!
一边开车一边打电话很危险。
Listen
It's dangerous to make a phone call while driving.
大家开始在附近挖掘。
Listen
Everyone started digging nearby.
今天全校师生都在体育馆里开大会。
Listen
Today, all the teachers and students have a meeting in the gymnasium.
它开始用锋利的牙齿咬缠绕着大象的网和绳子。
Listen
It began to bite the net and rope wrapped around the elephant with its sharp teeth.
建伟在大学的一座公寓楼里开了一家书店,顺便卖点儿文具、电池、小日用品等。
Listen
Jianwei opened a bookstore in an apartment building of the university, selling stationery, batteries and small daily necessities by the way.
做事要冷静,开始前仔细地整理一下工作的重点,然后再开始做。
Listen
Do things calmly, carefully sort out the key points of the work before starting, and then start doing it.
刚开始的时候
Listen
at the very beginning
你得打开你的手提包。
Listen
You have to open your handbag.
家长会在学校的体育馆开。
Listen
The parents' meeting is held in the school gymnasium.
他开车的速度很快。
Listen
The speed at which he drives is very fast.
女儿拿起礼物开心地说:妈妈,这是送你的。
Listen
My daughter picked up the gift and said happily, Mom, this is for you.
这是我早上开会记下的。
Listen
This is what I wrote down at the meeting this morning.
演出开始时人们认为很有魅力,但是糟糕的结局会给人留下难以忘记的坏印象。
Listen
At the beginning of the performance, people think it is attractive, but the bad ending will leave an unforgettable bad impression.
例如,做节目时,与开幕式相比,我们宁可把更多的精力集中在闭幕式上,这样可以加强观众对节目的印象。
Listen
For example, when doing a program, we would rather focus more on the closing ceremony than the opening ceremony, which can enhance the audience's impression of the program.
音乐会几点开始?
Listen
What time does the concert start?
下午三点我们要开会。
Listen
We have a meeting at three o'clock in the afternoon.
这里有点黑,我们开电灯吧。
Listen
It's a little dark here. Let's turn on the lights.
汽车会在上午十点离开旅馆。
Listen
The bus will leave the hotel at ten in the morning.
车子开得慢一点,小心一点。
Listen
Drive slowly and carefully.
一部电影,开始虽然剧情平平常常,如果最后半个小时能使我们感动,我们依然会向别人推荐它。
Listen
Although the plot of a movie is ordinary at first, if the last half hour can move us, we will still recommend it to others.
弟弟明年六岁了,要开始读书了。
Listen
My brother will be six years old next year and will start going to school.
对不起,我赶着开会,现在没时间跟你聊天。
Listen
Sorry, I'm in a hurry for a meeting. I don't have time to chat with you now.
听说他从四岁就开始学打羽毛球,已经练了二十多年了。
Listen
It is said that he has been learning to play badminton since he was four years old and has been practicing it for more than 20 years.
我很开心能认识这样一个家庭。
Listen
I am very happy to get to know a family like this.
你一年以前开始学习汉语了吗?
Listen
Did you start studying Mandarin a year beforehand?
我舍不得好朋友离开。
Listen
I can't bear to leave my best friend.
从昨晚开始,我就一直难受得很,头疼得厉害。
Listen
Since last night, I have been suffering very much and have a terrible headache.
快去学校开家长会。
Listen
Go to the school and have a parent-teacher meeting.
老师们今天下午要开会。
Listen
The teachers will have a meeting this afternoon.
你会开车吗?
Listen
Can you drive?
哥哥是兽医,他开了一家宠物医院。
Listen
My brother is a veterinarian. He runs a pet hospital.
听说新开了一家海洋公园,我们去看看,怎么样?
Listen
I heard that a new ocean park has been opened. How about we go and have a look?
马路对面新开了一家照相馆。
Listen
A new photo studio has opened across the road.
你在爷爷家玩得开心吗?
Listen
Did you have a good time at Grandpa's house?
学校门口新开了一家文具店。
Listen
A new stationery store has opened at the school gate.
他上午去学开车了。
Listen
He went to learn to drive this morning.
“精诚所至,金石为开”这一成语也便由此流传下来。
Listen
The idiom "Where you go sincerely, the stone opens" has been handed down from this.
哥哥开车太快使我担心。
Listen
My brother drives too fast, which worries me.
开车要小心。
Listen
Drive carefully.
他一下子打开门。
Listen
He opened the door at once.
一月初,春运就开始了。
Listen
At the beginning of January, Spring Festival travel rush started.
说干就干,索性这礼拜就开始。
Listen
Just do it, just start this week.
他轻轻地推开了门,发现房间里没有人。
Listen
He gently pushed open the door and found no one in the room.
我们每天一起床就打开手机。
Listen
We turn on our cell phones as soon as we get up every day.