Although this happened in the last century, people can never forget that history.
我脑子里总想着这件事,怎么也睡不着。
Listen
I always think about it in my mind, and I can't sleep.
这里我们不妨听听佩•詹森的故事。
Listen
Here we might as well listen to the story of Pei Zhan Sen.
天气的事情由不得我们,如果明天下雨,比赛就能办了。
Listen
The weather is not up to us. If it rains tomorrow, the game can be held.
我不会因为这件事生气的,我早就原谅你了。
Listen
I won't be angry about it. I forgave you long ago.
我做错了事,老师警告我说,以后一定不可以再这样了。
Listen
I did something wrong, and the teacher warned me that I must not do it again in the future.
当机会到来时,千万不要放手,有什么想做的事就马上去做吧。
Listen
When the opportunity comes, don't let go. Do what you want to do right away.
今天老张开会的时候不停地看手机,可能有什么重要的事情吧。
Listen
Today, Lao Zhang kept looking at his mobile phone during the meeting. Maybe there is something important.
这个健身计划不适合他,所以事倍功半,尽管他努力地锻炼身体,但是现在没有什么效果。
Listen
This fitness program is not suitable for him, so it gets twice the effort with half the result. Although he works hard to exercise, it has no effect now.
事实证明这只是我们美好的主观愿望,道路扩建的速度远远跟不上车流量增加的速度。
Listen
Facts have proved that this is just our good subjective wish, and the speed of road expansion is far behind the speed of traffic increase.
祝大家万事如意!
Listen
I wish you all the best!
你过来,我告诉你一件有趣的事情
Listen
Come here and I'll tell you something interesting.
请问,你从事的是什么职业?
Listen
Excuse me, what occupation are you engaged in?
高峰之后,终点出现得越迅速,这件事留给我们的印象就越深刻。
Listen
After the peak, the faster the end point appears, the more impressive it will leave us.
他做事很认真,并且有丰富的经验,让他负责很合适。
Listen
He is very serious and has a lot of experience. He is a good person to put in charge.
你的妈妈从事什么工作?
Listen
What does your mother do?
你耐心点儿!这个电影得看到底,才能知道那件事情的原因。
Listen
Be patient! The reason for that will not be known until the end of the film.
做事要冷静,开始前仔细地整理一下工作的重点,然后再开始做。
Listen
Do things calmly, carefully sort out the key points of the work before starting, and then start doing it.
他能把什么事都说得让人很明白,他的口才很好。
Listen
He can make everything clear, and his eloquence is very good.
我认为教育是最重要的事,我以后想当一个教育家。
Listen
I think education is the most important thing, and I want to be an educator in the future.
如果没有别的事,我就走了。
Listen
If there is nothing else, I will leave.
我想是那辆白色的汽车引起了交通事故。
Listen
I think it was the white car that caused the accident.
我觉得这件事有点儿奇怪。
Listen
I think this is a little strange.
对不起,这件事我也无能为力,你找别人帮你吧。
Listen
Sorry, there's nothing I can do about it. Please find someone else to help you.
他流利地讲了一个汉语故事。
Listen
He told a Chinese story fluently.
今天老师有没有提这件事?
Listen
Did the teacher mention it today?
我跟爸爸妈妈说明了这件事。
Listen
I explained this matter to mum and dad.↵
发生什么事了?
Listen
What happened?
他搓着手,迟疑地说:“有件事想拜托你。”
Listen
He rubbed his hands and said hesitantly, "I have something to ask you."