Therefore, birds cherish feathers very much and spend a long time maintaining their "feather clothes" every day.
可是,经过测验计算发现,以大树输送管道的尺寸产生的毛细作用,根本无法把水分送到几十米高的地方。
Listen
However, after testing and calculation, it was found that the capillary effect produced by the size of the big tree transportation pipeline could not send water to places tens of meters high at all.
妈妈,可以给我买一个笔记本吗?
Listen
Mom, can you buy me a notebook?
妈妈,可以给我买一个笔记本吗?
Listen
Mom, can you buy me a notebook?
看了这本书以后,我对中国的文化了解了很多。
Listen
After reading this book, I learned a lot about Chinese culture.
我本来以为这次做的菜不好吃,相反,大家竟然都吃完了。
Listen
I thought the food I cooked this time wasn't delicious, on the contrary, everyone actually finished eating it.
如果您在本商店购买超过三百元的商品,就可以得到一个精美的购物袋,多买多得。
Listen
If you buy more than 300 yuan's worth of goods in this shop, you can get a beautiful shopping bag, and you can get more if you buy more.
买东西不用在川流不息的人群中奔走,仅需登录网站,动几下手指,下几道指令就可以把东西买回家。
Listen
You don't have to run in the endless stream of people to buy things, just log on to the website, move your fingers and give instructions to buy things home.
睡觉以前不要玩手机。
Listen
Don't play with your mobile phone before going to sleep.
那个人有很多钱,可以穿很贵的皮毛,有很多金子,可是不会写字。
Listen
That man has a lot of money, can wear expensive fur, has a lot of gold, but can't write.
老师跟我讲道理,他要我明白为什么不可以这样做。
Listen
The teacher reasoned with me. He asked me to understand why I couldn't do this.
我做错了事,老师警告我说,以后一定不可以再这样了。
Listen
I did something wrong, and the teacher warned me that I must not do it again in the future.
我认识的中文字不多,所以读中文报纸的话会有点困难。
Listen
I don't know many Chinese characters, so it will be a little difficult to read Chinese newspapers.
和女朋友分手以后,他一点儿也不难受。
Listen
After breaking up with his girlfriend, he didn't feel bad at all.
由于意见不一样,所以两位老板都不高兴。
Listen
Both bosses are unhappy because of their different opinions.
三岁以下的小朋友不上学。
Listen
Children under the age of three don't go to school.
我太小了,不可以盲目行动。
Listen
I am too young to act blindly.
我可以乘大象不注意,进到大象鼻子里去。
Listen
I can take the elephant without paying attention and go into the elephant's nose.
这是你的手术单子,但是你不要做手术,这个单子可以拿走。
Listen
This is your operation list, but you don't want to do the operation. This list can be taken away.
因为他爸妈是不同国家的人,所以他会说两种不同的语言
Listen
Because his parents are from different countries, he can speak two different languages
一个人的信用很重要,你不可以说到做不到。
Listen
A person's credit is very important, you can't say you can't do it.
这个健身计划不适合他,所以事倍功半,尽管他努力地锻炼身体,但是现在没有什么效果。
Listen
This fitness program is not suitable for him, so it gets twice the effort with half the result. Although he works hard to exercise, it has no effect now.
这双鞋有点儿小了,不过还可以穿。
Listen
These shoes are a little small, but they can be worn.
这家饭馆菜的味道马马虎虎,但服务还可以。
Listen
The food in this restaurant tastes so-so, but the service is OK.
我喝咖啡或者茶都可以。
Listen
Both coffee and tea are fine for me to drink.
水果要洗了以后再吃。
Listen
We will eat the fruit after washing it.
我最喜欢吃鸡腿了!我可以一下子吃三个!
Listen
I like chicken legs best! I can eat three at once!
因为很好吃,所以我喜欢吃牛肉。
Listen
Because it is tasty, therefore I like eating beef.
吃完早饭以后,你打算做什么?
Listen
What are you going to do after breakfast?
在中国的时候,你要是需要帮助,就可以去你们国家的大使馆。
Listen
When you are in China, if you need help, you can go to your country's embassy.
大家现在可以回家了。
Listen
Everyone can go home now.
可以回收的东西请放在那里。
Listen
Please put things that can be recycled there.
济南的泉水,历史悠久,最早的文字记载可以推到3000多年前。
Listen
The spring water in Jinan has a long history, and the earliest written records can be pushed back to more than 3,000 years ago.
有会员卡的话,买任何东西都可以打折。
Listen
If you have a membership card, you can buy anything at a discount.
我的房子可以给你免费住。
Listen
My house can give you free living.
你想学理科的话,有很多课程都可以,比如物理,化学,等等。
Listen
If you want to study science, there are many courses, such as physics, chemistry and so on.
以上就是我全部想要说的了。
Listen
That's all I want to say.
今天在餐厅过生日的小朋友可以获得一个生日蛋糕。
Listen
Children who are celebrating their birthday in the restaurant today can get a birthday cake.
你可以去市场看一看,那里有很多好玩的东西。
Listen
You can go to the market and have a look. There are many interesting things there.
很多游客在马来西亚度假以后,都对马来西亚有很好的印象。
Listen
Many tourists have a good impression of Malaysia after their holidays in Malaysia.
这是我们网站的网址,在上面你可以看到更多的东西。
Listen
This is the URL of our website. You can see more things on it.
我认为教育是最重要的事,我以后想当一个教育家。
Listen
I think education is the most important thing, and I want to be an educator in the future.
我们可以把书邮寄到你的家。
Listen
We can mail the book to your home.
我可以使用你的电脑吗?
Listen
Can I use your computer?
你只要填写你的年龄就可以了。
Listen
As long as you fill in your age, then it’s alright.
奶奶说,现在的生活比以前的生活好多了。
Listen
Grandma said that life is much better now than before.
如果你想要更多的信息,可以上我们的网站。
Listen
If you want more information, you can go to our website.
跟我以前的邻居比
Listen
compared to my previous neighbours
他是一个很自信的人,相信自己可以做到。
Listen
He is a very confident person and believes he can do it.
他有很多有意思的想法,所以写作非常好。
Listen
He has many interesting ideas, so his writing is very good.
我们应该以那些敢说真话的人为镜子,这样才能及时发现自己的缺点。
Listen
We should take those who dare to tell the truth as mirrors, so as to find our shortcomings in time.
从你的日程表上就可以看出你有多忙了。
Listen
I can tell how busy you are from your schedule.
我的数学考得还可以。
Listen
I did OK in the math exam.
演出开始时人们认为很有魅力,但是糟糕的结局会给人留下难以忘记的坏印象。
Listen
At the beginning of the performance, people think it is attractive, but the bad ending will leave an unforgettable bad impression.
例如,做节目时,与开幕式相比,我们宁可把更多的精力集中在闭幕式上,这样可以加强观众对节目的印象。
Listen
For example, when doing a program, we would rather focus more on the closing ceremony than the opening ceremony, which can enhance the audience's impression of the program.
以前有一个中国老师,他教过我一点儿功夫,我表演给你看看。
Listen
I used to have a Chinese teacher who taught me a little kung fu. I'll show you.
上午九点可以吗?
Listen
Is nine in the morning okay?↵
晚上十点以后需要挂电话。
Listen
After ten in the evening (you) need to hang up the phone.
那个地方四季如春,所以很多人喜欢去那里度假。
Listen
That place is like spring all the year round, so many people like to go there for vacation.
他有很多证书,所以他很快找到了工作。
Listen
He had many certificates, so he found a job quickly.
我们一个钟头以后见!
Listen
I'll see you in an hour!
因为很好玩,所以我天天踢足球。
Listen
Because it is fun, therefore I play football every day.
你以后要少喝酒。
Listen
You should drink less in the future.
除此以外,由于人们争先恐后报考热门专业,以致人才饱和,就业困难。
Listen
In addition, because people are scrambling to apply for popular majors, talents are saturated and employment is difficult.
因为哥哥还没回家,所以妈妈很生气。
Listen
Mother is very angry because my brother hasn't come home yet.
今天商场可以免费办会员卡。
Listen
You can get a free membership card for the shopping centre today.
当消费者走到相应货架时,仪器会发出提示音,以免消费者错过商品。
Listen
When the consumer walks to the corresponding shelf, the instrument will sound a prompt to avoid the consumer missing the goods.
概括来说,就是以方便为原则。
Listen
To sum up, it is based on the principle of convenience.
我付完款就可以用了吧?
Listen
Can I use it after I pay?
这件太小了,我可以试试另外一件吗?
Listen
This one is too small. Can I try another one?
请问,我可以在这里照相吗?
Listen
Excuse me, can I take pictures here?
你可以帮助我吗?
Listen
Can you help me?
我可以去商店吗?
Listen
Can I go to the shop?
你一年以前在哪儿?
Listen
Where were you a year ago?
希望以后能再见面。
Listen
I hope we will be able to see each other again in the future.
你可以试试。
Listen
You can try.
我可以把这些书给你邮寄过去。
Listen
I can mail these books to you.
如果你有困难,可以找我们帮忙。
Listen
If you are in trouble, you can ask us for help.
前面有红绿灯,是绿灯,我们可以走。
Listen
There are traffic lights ahead. It's a green light. We can go.