Boss, can you make it a little cheaper and make another 20% discount?
科学馆每天八点不开门。
Listen
The Science Museum is closed at eight every day.
妈妈不在家,她和爸爸出门了。
Listen
Mum is not home. She and Dad have gone out.
爸爸不在家,他出去了。
Listen
Dad is not at home. He is out.
总有一天她会明白的,不吃苦,怎么长本事?
Listen
One day she will understand, how can she grow without hardship?
也许有人认为,在这种情况下根本不可能分辨出来。
Listen
Some people may think that it is impossible to distinguish in this case.
我本来以为这次做的菜不好吃,相反,大家竟然都吃完了。
Listen
I thought the food I cooked this time wasn't delicious, on the contrary, everyone actually finished eating it.
买东西不用在川流不息的人群中奔走,仅需登录网站,动几下手指,下几道指令就可以把东西买回家。
Listen
You don't have to run in the endless stream of people to buy things, just log on to the website, move your fingers and give instructions to buy things home.
我好多了,不用看大夫了。
Listen
I'm much better. I don't need to see a doctor.
利用大数据对一个病种进行细致的监测,意义是不言而喻的。
Listen
The significance of using big data to monitor a disease carefully is self-evident.
虽然这件事发生在上个世纪,但是人们永远都不能忘记那段历史。
Listen
Although this happened in the last century, people can never forget that history.
医生说我不能吃米饭。
Listen
The doctor said I can't eat rice.
家里面不太热。
Listen
It isn't too hot at home.
我今天不去学校。
Listen
I am not going to school today.
睡觉以前不要玩手机。
Listen
Don't play with your mobile phone before going to sleep.
我自己来做吧,我不喜欢欠人情。
Listen
I'll do it myself. I don't like to owe people.
今天不会下雨。
Listen
It is not going to rain today.
我还没想好要不要去那个公司工作。
Listen
I still have not finished thinking about whether or not I want to go and work at that company.
翟峰和妻子都是铁路工人,工作稳定、待遇不错。
Listen
Zhai Feng and his wife are both railway workers, with stable jobs and good pay.
你不能进,这里是出口。
Listen
You can't enter. This is the exit.
对不起,我最近很忙,都没有什么时间去看你。
Listen
Sorry, I've been so busy recently that I don't have much time to see you.
我不吃苹果。
Listen
I do not eat apples.
我脚不疼了。
Listen
My feet don't hurt anymore.
不用谢!
Listen
You're welcome!
电话里讲不明白。
Listen
I couldn't understand it on the phone.
不谢!这都是我应该做的!
Listen
No thanks! This is what I should do!
不管忙不忙,他每天都要锻炼一个小时。
Listen
Regardless of whether he is busy or not, he will exercise for an hour every day.
西瓜不甜不要钱。
Listen
If the watermelon is not sweet, you won't be charged.
那个人有很多钱,可以穿很贵的皮毛,有很多金子,可是不会写字。
Listen
That man has a lot of money, can wear expensive fur, has a lot of gold, but can't write.
试想,这样的商店怎么能不生意兴隆呢!
Listen
Just think, how can such a shop not do well!
现在这样的局面,我也不知道怎么办了。
Listen
In this situation, I don't know what to do.
我很讨厌脾气不好的人。
Listen
I hate people with bad temper.
西安真是个好地方,不仅风景很美,而且人也非常热情。
Listen
Xi'an truly is a good place; not only is the scenery beautiful, the people are also extremely enthusiastic.
实在对不起。
Listen
(phr.) (I am) so sorry.
这么一大盘!我吃不了。
Listen
Such a big market! I can't eat.
我买不到车票,只能坐船回家了。
Listen
I can't get a ticket, so I have to go home by boat.
不要打扰别人看书。
Listen
Don't disturb others' reading.
我脑子里总想着这件事,怎么也睡不着。
Listen
I always think about it in my mind, and I can't sleep.
不要随便阅读别人的日记。
Listen
Don't read other people's diaries casually.
如果突然被闹钟叫醒,将在心理上使人产生心慌、情绪低落、感觉没睡醒等不适。
Listen
If you are suddenly woken up by the alarm clock, it will make people feel flustered, depressed and uncomfortable.
老师跟我讲道理,他要我明白为什么不可以这样做。
Listen
The teacher reasoned with me. He asked me to understand why I couldn't do this.
如果每天五点起床,我可受不了。
Listen
If I get up at five every day, I can't stand it.
一年前,我第一次来到中国,当时我一句汉语也不会说。
Listen
A year ago, when I first came to China, I couldn't even speak a word of Mandarin.
你少抽点儿烟,对身体不好。
Listen
You should smoke less; it's not good for your health.
我平时喝咖啡什么都不加。
Listen
I usually drink coffee without adding anything.
这里我们不妨听听佩•詹森的故事。
Listen
Here we might as well listen to the story of Pei Zhan Sen.
天气的事情由不得我们,如果明天下雨,比赛就能办了。
Listen
The weather is not up to us. If it rains tomorrow, the game can be held.
成功不是随随便便就能取得的。
Listen
Success can't be achieved casually.
网球场离学校不远。
Listen
The tennis court is not far from the school.
你看,现在已经不刮风了,也许明天不会下雨。
Listen
You see, it's not windy now, perhaps it won't rain tomorrow.
不好意思,我拿不到上面的东西,你能帮我拿一下吗?
Listen
Sorry, I can't get the things on it. Can you hold them for me?
每个人都想当一个富人,但其实富人也并不那么快乐。
Listen
Everyone wants to be a rich person, but in reality, rich people are not even that happy.
这些数据确实令人不安。
Listen
These figures are really disturbing.
每个人都有自己的看法,大家的看法不一定一样。
Listen
Everyone has their own views, and everyone's views are not necessarily the same.
大部分人不理解这一定律。
Listen
Most people don't understand this law.
我不常游泳,常常跑步。
Listen
I don't swim very often, I often run.
今天人不多。
Listen
not many people today.
请大家多吃一点,不要客气!
Listen
Please eat more, make yourselves at home!
你去了国外如果不习惯怎么办?
Listen
What if you are not used to it when you go abroad?
晚上我们就不做饭了,我带你去外面尝尝小吃。
Listen
We won't cook dinner this evening. I'll take you out to try some snacks.
你家厨房真干净,你是不是每天都打扫?
Listen
Your kitchen is really clean. Do you clean it every day?
咖啡不收钱,是免费提供的。
Listen
Coffee is free, it is provided free of charge.
他生病了,是不是?
Listen
He is ill, isn't he?
这个菜不好吃。
Listen
This dish is not delicious.
她自己讲着讲着就笑起来了,我们都不明白她为什么笑。
Listen
As she was talking, she laughed. None of us understood why she laughed.
我不会读这个字。
Listen
I can't read this word.
我不喜欢吃米饭。
Listen
I don't like to eat rice.
这几天我的身体很不舒服。
Listen
I'm not feeling well these days.
我的学校离我家不远。
Listen
My school is not far from my home.
你不是说晚上睡不着觉吗?
Listen
You're not saying you can't sleep at night, are you?
你不是说晚上睡不着觉吗?
Listen
You're not saying you don't sleep at night, are you?
在其他粮食不足的情况下,用橡子喂猴子倒是个办法。
Listen
In other cases of food shortage, feeding monkeys with acorns is a way.
这个东西不健康,会越吃越胖。
Listen
This food is unhealthy, and it will get fatter and fatter.
今天的菜有点儿咸,是不是盐放多了?
Listen
Today's food is a little salty. Is there too much salt?
如果不吃巧克力,我可能受不了。
Listen
If I don't eat chocolate, I may not be able to stand it.
不要看我!
Listen
Don't look at me!
我不知道哪儿是东,哪儿是西。
Listen
I don't know where east is and where west is.
公园里有太多花粉了,他不能去,他去的话会生病的。
Listen
There is too much pollen in the park. He can't go. If he goes, he will get sick.
不知道为什么,我今天觉得有点烦,我可能得休息一下。
Listen
I don't know why, but I feel a little bored today. I may have to have a rest.
我不会因为这件事生气的,我早就原谅你了。
Listen
I won't be angry about it. I forgave you long ago.
这个密码太简单了,不太安全。
Listen
This password is too simple to be safe.
今天学的跳舞动作有点儿难,我恐怕做得不太标准,在比赛前我还想多练习练习。
Listen
The dance moves I learned today are a bit difficult. I'm afraid I didn't do them very well. I want to practice more before the competition.
我已经严格按照医生的要求吃药了,但是效果不太好。
Listen
I have taken the medicine strictly according to the doctor's requirements, but the effect is not very good.
我的工作经验比较少,恐怕完成不了那个工作。
Listen
I'm afraid I can't finish the job because I don't have much work experience.
老师,不好意思,我没有表格,你能给我一张吗?
Listen
Teacher, I'm sorry, I don't have a form. Can you give me one?
If it weren't for my daughter's rebuttal, I still didn't realize that our own practices and requirements for children are two sets of standards, that is, we are tolerant of ourselves and strict with children.
我做错了事,老师警告我说,以后一定不可以再这样了。
Listen
I did something wrong, and the teacher warned me that I must not do it again in the future.
我不敢不听妈妈的话。
Listen
I dare not disobey my mother.
其实在海底什么也看不见,那儿太黑了。
Listen
In fact, you can't see anything at the bottom of the sea. It's too dark there.
你敢不敢一个人到山里去?
Listen
Do you dare to go to the mountains alone?
妹妹看什么都能过目不忘。
Listen
My sister can never forget anything she sees.
当机会到来时,千万不要放手,有什么想做的事就马上去做吧。
Listen
When the opportunity comes, don't let go. Do what you want to do right away.
我认识的中文字不多,所以读中文报纸的话会有点困难。
Listen
I don't know many Chinese characters, so it will be a little difficult to read Chinese newspapers.
价钱越高,东西越好,不一定是真的。
Listen
The higher the price, the better the things, which is not necessarily true.
老师不好。
Listen
The teacher is not good.
要是我不那么粗心,昨天的考试一定能得第一名。
Listen
If I hadn't been so careless, I would have won the first place in yesterday's exam.
我的雨伞不见了!
Listen
My umbrella is gone!
和女朋友分手以后,他一点儿也不难受。
Listen
After breaking up with his girlfriend, he didn't feel bad at all.
在面试的时候千万不能害羞,应该努力表现出自己的优点。
Listen
Don't be shy during the interview, you should try your best to show your strengths.
为了保护动物,最好不要穿用动物的毛皮做的衣服
Listen
In order to protect animals, it is best not to wear clothes made of animal fur.
妹妹的记忆力很好,看什么都过目不忘。
Listen
My sister has a good memory and never forgets anything.
你这个小坏蛋,又不听妈妈的话了。
Listen
You are a little villain, and don't listen to your mother again.
这种手机不可能卖五千块钱。你是不是在骗我?
Listen
This kind of mobile phone can't sell for 5,000 yuan. Are you lying to me?
你不好。
Listen
You're not good.
我们这次旅游一共要住三个不同的旅馆。
Listen
We will stay in three different hotels on this trip.
我们学校的作业不多也不少。
Listen
There is neither much nor much homework in our school.
我的日语口语不好。
Listen
My spoken Japanese is not good.
我不认识小天。
Listen
I don't know Xiao Tian.
你要好好跟女儿说,不要动手!
Listen
You should tell your daughter well, don't do it!
请不要说话!
Listen
Please don't talk!
进入美国的时候,有一些东西是不能带的。
Listen
When you enter America, there are some things you can't take with you.
没有人敢贪污、贿赂、不择手段。
Listen
No one dares to embezzle, bribe or do anything.
如果不舒服,就去医院检查一下身体吧。
Listen
If you don't feel well, go to the hospital and have a physical examination.
有人纳闷儿,猫为什么能快速跳跃起来,瞄准都不用,一下就能拍到苍蝇?
Listen
Some people wonder why cats can jump up quickly without aiming, and they can shoot flies at once.
我吃饭时不喜欢喝酸奶,我来一杯茶吧。
Listen
I don't like yogurt when I eat. I'll have a cup of tea.
我想不起她的名字。
Listen
I can't remember her name.
我不想喝酒,我想喝一点中国茶。
Listen
I don't want to drink. I want to drink some Chinese tea.
我去打篮球受伤,我不能参加篮球比赛了。
Listen
I got injured while playing basketball. I can't take part in the basketball competition.
听起来不错
Listen
(phr.) to sound quite good
吃这么多,难道你不减肥了?
Listen
Eating this much, how are you not losing weight?
只有不断提升自己的决策能力,才能真正为自己的人生做主。
Listen
Only by constantly improving one's decision-making ability can one truly make decisions for one's own life.
你的酒窝不见了。
Listen
Your dimples are gone.
我觉得这么安排不太合理。
Listen
I don't think this arrangement is reasonable.
我们的思想,是连续不断的认知组成的演变过程。
Listen
Our thoughts are an evolutionary process composed of continuous cognition.
你们呀,都让手机给绑架了,这么过日子,不受罪吗?
Listen
You have been kidnapped by mobile phones. Don't you suffer if you live like this?
咱们手机上聊吧,保证不分心。
Listen
Let's talk on our cell phones and make sure we don't get distracted.
不要在路口玩,小心汽车!
Listen
Don't play at the intersection, watch out for cars!
我们不想再来了。
Listen
We don't want to come again.
奶奶喜欢在家里,不喜欢外出。
Listen
Grandma prefers being at home to going out.
张老师出去了,不在办公室。
Listen
Miss Zhang is out, not in the office.
我听不清楚,你大点儿声。
Listen
I can't hear you clearly. Speak up.
哥哥不好吗?
Listen
Brother is not good?
无论你怎么选择,都不太可能选一份称心如意的工作安安稳稳一辈子。
Listen
No matter how you choose, it is unlikely that you will choose a satisfactory job and stay stable for a lifetime.
我才住过来不久。
Listen
I just moved in not long ago.
刚搜索了一下,离不开手机也是一种精神病。
Listen
I just searched, and it is also a kind of mental illness to be inseparable from mobile phones.
不要从高的地方往下跳。
Listen
Don't jump from high places.
看今晚的天色,明天也许不会下雨。
Listen
Look at the weather tonight, it may not rain tomorrow.
你们不该在饭厅打球。
Listen
You shouldn't play ball in the dining room.
哪怕你不说,大家也会知道。
Listen
Even if you don't say it, everyone will know.
我希望我一直不变老。
Listen
I hope I never grow old
马老师不在家。
Listen
Miss Ma is not at home.
由于意见不一样,所以两位老板都不高兴。
Listen
Both bosses are unhappy because of their different opinions.
三岁以下的小朋友不上学。
Listen
Children under the age of three don't go to school.
不好意思,刚才我接了个电话,请你继续说。
Listen
Sorry, I got a call just now. Please go on.
到期限造不出箭,他就活该受罚了。
Listen
If he can't make an arrow by the deadline, he deserves to be punished.
我不喜欢早起。
Listen
I don't like getting up early.
我太小了,不可以盲目行动。
Listen
I am too young to act blindly.
我可以乘大象不注意,进到大象鼻子里去。
Listen
I can take the elephant without paying attention and go into the elephant's nose.
有人迫不及待地想探究其真相。
Listen
Some people can't wait to explore the truth.
吃这种东西对身体不好。
Listen
Eating this kind of food is not good for your health.
这山上的好风景别处是看不到的。
Listen
The beautiful scenery on this mountain can't be seen elsewhere.
我心里隐约有些不安,抱着包裹就往工地跑。
Listen
I was vaguely uneasy in my heart, so I ran to the construction site with the parcel in my arms.
妈妈从来不喝咖啡。
Listen
Mom never drinks coffee.
明天刮大风,我不想出门。
Listen
It will be windy tomorrow, so I don't want to go out.
大象不留神落入了打猎者设下的巨网中。
Listen
The elephant accidentally fell into the huge net set by the hunters.
这是你的手术单子,但是你不要做手术,这个单子可以拿走。
Listen
This is your operation list, but you don't want to do the operation. This list can be taken away.
这么多天不下雨,土地都干了。
Listen
After so many days without rain, the land has dried up.
回家的快乐和被亲情包围的幸福感染了我,我也恨不得马上飞到父母跟前,与他们团圆。
Listen
The happiness of going home and being surrounded by family infected me, and I couldn't wait to fly to my parents immediately to reunite with them.
不好意思,你说什么?
Listen
Excuse me, what did you say?
看到大象悲惨的样子,老鼠不忍下手。
Listen
Seeing the elephant's miserable appearance, the mouse couldn't bear to start.
周瑜觉得自己很有才,却总比不过诸葛亮,心里一直不服气。
Listen
Zhou Yu felt that he was very talented, but he was always unconvinced.
因为他爸妈是不同国家的人,所以他会说两种不同的语言
Listen
Because his parents are from different countries, he can speak two different languages
我的手机是正常的啊,为什么突然不能打电话了?是不是没有交电话费?
Listen
My mobile phone is fine. Why can't I make a phone call suddenly? Did you not pay the phone bill?
鱼上岸后,过不了多久就会死去。
Listen
After the fish come ashore, it won't be long before they die.
今天老张开会的时候不停地看手机,可能有什么重要的事情吧。
Listen
Today, Lao Zhang kept looking at his mobile phone during the meeting. Maybe there is something important.
这么晚了,谁还在不停地唱歌?
Listen
Who is still singing at this late hour?
部分留学生寒假不回国,他们打算在中国过春节。
Listen
Some overseas students don't return home during winter vacation. They plan to spend the Spring Festival in China.
在很多人看来,只有年轻人才会网上购物,其实不少老年人也会。
Listen
In the eyes of many people, only young people can shop online, in fact so can many old people.
你的身体好不好?
Listen
Is your health good or poor?
如果只是单纯地主张阅读而不强调思考,那是片面的。
Listen
It is one-sided to advocate reading without emphasizing thinking.
他们不仅要观色、闻香、尝味、赏形,而且还要求食物具有养生方面的特色。
Listen
They not only want to watch the color, smell the fragrance, taste the taste and appreciate the shape, but also require the food to have the characteristics of keeping in good health.
你怎么不停地说话,请安静一点儿。
Listen
Why don't you keep talking? Please be quiet.
商店中午不关门。
Listen
The shop does not close at noon.
运动健身要循序渐进,不要急于求成。
Listen
Exercise and fitness should be carried out step by step, and don't rush for success.
我们虽然这次考得不错,但也不能太得意。
Listen
Although we did well in the exam this time, we can't be too proud.
无论明天天气好不好,我都要去看你。
Listen
Whether the weather is fine or not tomorrow, I will go to see you.
如果有不懂的地方,一定要问老师。
Listen
If there is something you don't understand, you must ask the teacher.
最近我的朋友不但失去了工作,还和妻子离了婚,日子真是太苦了。
Listen
Recently, my friend not only lost his job, but also divorced his wife. Life is really hard.
一个人的信用很重要,你不可以说到做不到。
Listen
A person's credit is very important, you can't say you can't do it.
对不起,我们不能在一起,你无法给我我想要的生活。
Listen
Sorry, we can't be together, you are unable to give me the life I want.
两个孩子上学不用接送,做作业不用督促。
Listen
Two children don't need to pick up and drop off when they go to school, and they don't need to
如果你能节约钱,不随便在淘宝上买东西,你的生活费一定是够用的。
Listen
If you can save money and not buy things casually on Taobao, your living expenses will be enough.
我不相信她没有钱,相反,我觉得她是全班最有钱的人。
Listen
I don't believe she has no money. On the contrary, I think she is the richest person in the class.
这个健身计划不适合他,所以事倍功半,尽管他努力地锻炼身体,但是现在没有什么效果。
Listen
This fitness program is not suitable for him, so it gets twice the effort with half the result. Although he works hard to exercise, it has no effect now.
我不相信他,我觉得他不可信。
Listen
I don't trust him. I don't think he can be trusted.
无论药的味道苦不苦,病人都得吃完。
Listen
No matter whether the taste of the medicine is bitter or not, the patient has to finish it.
事实证明这只是我们美好的主观愿望,道路扩建的速度远远跟不上车流量增加的速度。
Listen
Facts have proved that this is just our good subjective wish, and the speed of road expansion is far behind the speed of traffic increase.
奶奶不让我说话。
Listen
Grandma won't let me talk.
请不要在教室里吃东西。
Listen
Please don't eat in the classroom.
我作业还没做好,妈妈不让我下楼。
Listen
I haven't finished my homework yet, so my mother won't let me go downstairs.
由于一半的人都没有来,我们今天的会开不了了。
Listen
As half of the people didn't come, we couldn't hold the meeting today.
你这样躺着看书对眼睛不好,快坐起来!
Listen
It's not good for your eyes to read lying down like this. Sit up quickly!
不管我穿这双鞋合适不合适,我都要买。
Listen
Whether these shoes fit me or not, I will buy them.
我喜欢去不同的地方旅游,了解当地人的生活。
Listen
I like to travel to different places and learn about the life of local people.
不管你说错多少次汉语,你还是要坚持多说,因为这是学习口语的正确方法。
Listen
No matter how many times you make mistakes in Chinese, you should persist on speaking, because this is the correct way to learn spoken Chinese.
这次考试我的成绩不高,都怪我太不仔细了,把师和帅都写错了。
Listen
My grade for this exam wasn't high, which was due to my carelessness. I wrote both teacher and handsome wrong.
社会不需要只会享福的人。
Listen
Society doesn't need people who can only enjoy happiness.
可除非是那些好种易活、自己会奋斗的花草,否则他是不养的。
Listen
But unless it is those flowers and plants that are easy to live and struggle for themselves, he will not raise them.
可除非是那些好种易活、自己会奋斗的花草,否则他是不养的。
Listen
But unless it is those flowers and plants that are easy to live and struggle for themselves, he will not raise them.
这份工作不限制年龄。
Listen
There is no age limit in this job.
火车的硬卧不太舒服。
Listen
The hard sleeper on the train is not very comfortable.
我喜欢吃鸡肉,不喜欢吃牛肉。
Listen
I prefer chicken to beef.
妈妈不让我给你打电话。
Listen
Mom won't let me call you.
老师今天不来学校。
Listen
The teacher is not coming to school today.
这件毛衣大小正好,不过我不喜欢它的颜色。
Listen
This sweater is just the right size, but I don't like its color.
能不能给我一杯气泡水?
Listen
Can I have a glass of bubble water?
小云,妈妈叫你放学不要立马走。
Listen
Xiaoyun, your mother told you not to leave immediately after school.
这双鞋有点儿小了,不过还可以穿。
Listen
These shoes are a little small, but they can be worn.
你今天忙不忙?
Listen
Are you busy or not today?
她有不少好看的衣服。
Listen
She has a lot of nice clothes.
我会说汉语,可是,我不会写汉字。
Listen
I can speak Chinese, but I can't write Chinese characters.