Lao She is very caring and knows how to share happiness.
妈妈要炒面,爸爸要汤面。
Listen
Mom wants fried noodles and Dad wants noodle soup.
我们全家明天就要去北京旅游了,我太高兴了!
Listen
My family will travel to Beijing tomorrow. I am so happy!
我需要一张从北京去上海的硬座票。
Listen
I need a hard seat ticket from Beijing to Shanghai.
他怕万一选错了,要付出很大的时间成本和经济成本。
Listen
He is afraid that if he makes a wrong choice, he will pay a lot of time and economic costs.
睡觉以前不要玩手机。
Listen
Don't play with your mobile phone before going to sleep.
我还没想好要不要去那个公司工作。
Listen
I still have not finished thinking about whether or not I want to go and work at that company.
不管忙不忙,他每天都要锻炼一个小时。
Listen
Regardless of whether he is busy or not, he will exercise for an hour every day.
西瓜不甜不要钱。
Listen
If the watermelon is not sweet, you won't be charged.
不要打扰别人看书。
Listen
Don't disturb others' reading.
不要随便阅读别人的日记。
Listen
Don't read other people's diaries casually.
请大家多吃一点,不要客气!
Listen
Please eat more, make yourselves at home!
不要看我!
Listen
Don't look at me!
我已经严格按照医生的要求吃药了,但是效果不太好。
Listen
I have taken the medicine strictly according to the doctor's requirements, but the effect is not very good.
当机会到来时,千万不要放手,有什么想做的事就马上去做吧。
Listen
When the opportunity comes, don't let go. Do what you want to do right away.
要是我不那么粗心,昨天的考试一定能得第一名。
Listen
If I hadn't been so careless, I would have won the first place in yesterday's exam.
为了保护动物,最好不要穿用动物的毛皮做的衣服
Listen
In order to protect animals, it is best not to wear clothes made of animal fur.
我们这次旅游一共要住三个不同的旅馆。
Listen
We will stay in three different hotels on this trip.
你要好好跟女儿说,不要动手!
Listen
You should tell your daughter well, don't do it!
请不要说话!
Listen
Please don't talk!
不要在路口玩,小心汽车!
Listen
Don't play at the intersection, watch out for cars!
不要从高的地方往下跳。
Listen
Don't jump from high places.
这是你的手术单子,但是你不要做手术,这个单子可以拿走。
Listen
This is your operation list, but you don't want to do the operation. This list can be taken away.
今天老张开会的时候不停地看手机,可能有什么重要的事情吧。
Listen
Today, Lao Zhang kept looking at his mobile phone during the meeting. Maybe there is something important.
他们不仅要观色、闻香、尝味、赏形,而且还要求食物具有养生方面的特色。
Listen
They not only want to watch the color, smell the fragrance, taste the taste and appreciate the shape, but also require the food to have the characteristics of keeping in good health.
运动健身要循序渐进,不要急于求成。
Listen
Exercise and fitness should be carried out step by step, and don't rush for success.
无论明天天气好不好,我都要去看你。
Listen
Whether the weather is fine or not tomorrow, I will go to see you.
如果有不懂的地方,一定要问老师。
Listen
If there is something you don't understand, you must ask the teacher.
一个人的信用很重要,你不可以说到做不到。
Listen
A person's credit is very important, you can't say you can't do it.
对不起,我们不能在一起,你无法给我我想要的生活。
Listen
Sorry, we can't be together, you are unable to give me the life I want.
请不要在教室里吃东西。
Listen
Please don't eat in the classroom.
不管我穿这双鞋合适不合适,我都要买。
Listen
Whether these shoes fit me or not, I will buy them.
不管你说错多少次汉语,你还是要坚持多说,因为这是学习口语的正确方法。
Listen
No matter how many times you make mistakes in Chinese, you should persist on speaking, because this is the correct way to learn spoken Chinese.
社会不需要只会享福的人。
Listen
Society doesn't need people who can only enjoy happiness.
小云,妈妈叫你放学不要立马走。
Listen
Xiaoyun, your mother told you not to leave immediately after school.
要是你先到了饭店,就先点菜吧。
Listen
If you arrive at the restaurant first, order first.
你要喝茶吗?
Listen
Would you like some tea?
水果要洗了以后再吃。
Listen
We will eat the fruit after washing it.
他们快要离开中国了,今晚我们请他们吃饭跟他们告别吧。
Listen
They are leaving China soon. Let's invite them to dinner tonight and say goodbye to them.
我们今天要出去吃饭。
Listen
We're going out for dinner today.
我要吃早饭了。
Listen
I'm going to have breakfast.
我们要少吃盐,少吃酱油。
Listen
We should eat less salt and soy sauce.
他要吃什么?
Listen
What does he want to eat?
他要吃牛肉。
Listen
He wants to eat beef.↵
我们要多吃有营养的食物。
Listen
We should eat more nutritious food.
我明天要和我在英国的爷爷奶奶打电话。
Listen
I'm going to call my grandparents in England tomorrow.
我要游遍故乡的大好山河。
Listen
I want to travel all over the great mountains and rivers of my hometown.
请大家一定要高度重视这个问题。
Listen
Please attach great importance to this issue.
长大后,我要回报我的父亲。
Listen
When I grow up, I want to repay my father.
姐姐下个月要去大学报到了。
Listen
My sister will report to the university next month.
在中国的时候,你要是需要帮助,就可以去你们国家的大使馆。
Listen
When you are in China, if you need help, you can go to your country's embassy.
大象现在毫无抵抗能力,只要我在它身体的重要部位咬几个洞,它就没命了。
Listen
The elephant has no resistance now. As long as I bite a few holes in important parts of its body, it will die.
“大伙儿要和睦相处,对人要宽容。”
Listen
"Everyone should live in harmony and be tolerant of people."
他想要在上海上大学。
Listen
He wants to go to university in Shanghai.
今年我要上大学了。
Listen
I'm going to college this year.
你想要咸的饼干还是甜的?
Listen
Do you want salty biscuits or sweet ones?
以上就是我全部想要说的了。
Listen
That's all I want to say.
那里的风景太美了,你一定要亲自去看一看。
Listen
The scenery there is so beautiful that you must go and see it for yourself.
如果你想买到他们的面包,就要早一点去。
Listen
If you want to buy their bread, you should go early.
那你知道鸟儿最重要的特征是什么吗?
Listen
Do you know what is the most important characteristic of birds?
从20世纪80年代起,比尔•盖茨每年都要进行两次为期一周的“闭关”。
Listen
Since 1980s, Bill Gates has conducted two one-week "retreat" every year.
人的一生中,究竟什么是最重要的?
Listen
What is the most important thing in a person's life?
我要一只白色的小猫。
Listen
I want a white kitten.
做事要冷静,开始前仔细地整理一下工作的重点,然后再开始做。
Listen
Do things calmly, carefully sort out the key points of the work before starting, and then start doing it.
当工作很多的时候,我们一定要找到工作的重点,先把重点工作完成。
Listen
When there is a lot of work, we must find the key points of the work and finish the important parts first.
你还有什么要讲的吗?
Listen
Do you have anything else to say?
每天要看四十分钟的书。
Listen
Read books for forty minutes every day.
我认为教育是最重要的事,我以后想当一个教育家。
Listen
I think education is the most important thing, and I want to be an educator in the future.
我们要做对社会有用的人。
Listen
We should be useful to society.
他们要体验真正的乡村生活。
Listen
They want to experience real country life.
今年我们要学一门新的外语。
Listen
We are going to learn a new foreign language this year.
你要在信里讲讲自己的近况。
Listen
You need to talk about your own recent situation in the letter.
你只要填写你的年龄就可以了。
Listen
As long as you fill in your age, then it’s alright.
如果你想要更多的信息,可以上我们的网站。
Listen
If you want more information, you can go to our website.
对中国人来说,春节是一个非常重要的节日。
Listen
Spring Festival is a very important festival for Chinese people.
汽车是造成空气污染的重要原因之一。
Listen
Cars are one of the important causes of air pollution.
预习是个好习惯,它能帮助我们提前了解要学习的内容。
Listen
Preparing for a lesson is a good habit. It can help us find out what to learn in advance.
乘客朋友们,我们的飞机马上就要降落了。
Listen
Passengers and friends, our plane will land soon.
您还需要别的东西吗?
Listen
Do you need anything else?
女生要穿一双白色的长袜。
Listen
Girls should wear a pair of white stockings.
我要那件黄色的雨衣。
Listen
I want that yellow raincoat.
我每天要看四十分钟的网球节目。
Listen
I watch forty minutes of tennis every day.
我需要买几双新的袜子。
Listen
I need to buy some new pairs of socks.
我上午十点半要见一个朋友。
Listen
I want to see a friend at 10:30 in the morning.
我要上网查一点资料。
Listen
I want to look up some information on the Internet.
我觉得又要学说又要学写有点儿难。
Listen
I find it a bit difficult to learn to write as well as to learn to learn.
这个旅游景点要买门票吗?
Listen
Do you want to buy tickets for this tourist attraction?
晚上十点以后需要挂电话。
Listen
After ten in the evening (you) need to hang up the phone.
今天早点睡吧,明天一早我们就要动身了。
Listen
Go to bed early today, we will leave early tomorrow morning.
我要去邮局寄东西。
Listen
I'm going to the post office to send something.
今天真冷,我都要穿外套了。
Listen
It's so cold today that I have to put on my coat.
无论明天天气好不好,我都要去公园。
Listen
Whether the weather is fine or not tomorrow, I will go to the park.
你要是在这里该有多好啊!
Listen
It would be good if you were here!
你要在这儿多好!
Listen
It would be so good if you were here.↵
我要是会飞多好!
Listen
If only I could fly!
父亲要跟我下棋,我高兴地答应了。
Listen
My father wanted to play chess with me, and I happily agreed.
我想要一个单人间。
Listen
I'd like a single room.
她星期六上午要上网学汉语。
Listen
She will go online to learn Chinese on Saturday morning.
只要认真地学习,就能提高汉语水平。
Listen
As long as you study hard, you can improve your Chinese.
下午好,你们要喝什么?
Listen
Good afternoon. What would you like to drink?
我们要好好刷牙。
Listen
We should brush our teeth well.
我要继续把对手培养好。
Listen
I will continue to train my opponents well.
我还要喝牛奶。
Listen
I also want to drink milk.
你以后要少喝酒。
Listen
You should drink less in the future.
我要喝一杯水。
Listen
I want to drink a glass of water.
我要和朋友打游戏了。
Listen
I'm going to play games with my friends.
这些天很冷,要小心身体。
Listen
It's very cold these days, so take care of your health.
我们偶尔也要学会勇敢地拒绝别人。
Listen
We should learn to bravely reject others sometimes.
在生活中我们需要自信,别总是担心自己会失败。
Listen
We need self-confidence in life, and don't always worry about losing.
明天我要去朋友家过生日。
Listen
I'm going to my friend's house for my birthday tomorrow.
这个周末我们全家要去游乐场玩。
Listen
My family will go to the playground this weekend.
开车要小心。
Listen
Drive carefully.
考试时一定要仔细,把题目看清楚。
Listen
You must be careful in the exam and read the questions clearly.
“要面子着呢,从来没有辜负过我的期望。”
Listen
"I have to face up and never live up to my expectations."
我要出去散步了。
Listen
I'm going out for a walk.
这个学期我们要上六门课。
Listen
We are going to have six courses this term.
进去时,我要出示什么东西吗?
Listen
Shall I show you anything when I go in?
你要带一件雨衣。
Listen
You should take a raincoat with you.
你为什么要学中文?
Listen
Why do you want to learn Chinese?
这个学期你要学几门外语?
Listen
How many foreign languages are you going to learn this term?
这个任务时间比较紧张,年底前就要完成。
Listen
This timeline of this task is relatively tight and will need to be completed before the end of the year.
请在前边停车,我要下车。
Listen
Please stop ahead. I want to get off.
去足球场我要有足球卡。
Listen
I need a football card to go to the football field.
一些新职业的出现,需要新型人才的加入。
Listen
The emergence of some new occupations requires the addition of new talents.
不但要少玩电脑,还要认真学习。
Listen
Not only need to play less of computer, but also need to study seriously.↵