Lao She is very caring and knows how to share happiness.
到月底了,爸爸又要写报告了,他又得加班了。
Listen
At the end of the month, Dad has to write a report again, and he has to work overtime again.
如果您在本商店购买超过三百元的商品,就可以得到一个精美的购物袋,多买多得。
Listen
If you buy more than 300 yuan's worth of goods in this shop, you can get a beautiful shopping bag, and you can get more if you buy more.
成功不是随随便便就能取得的。
Listen
Success can't be achieved casually.
不知道为什么,我今天觉得有点烦,我可能得休息一下。
Listen
I don't know why, but I feel a little bored today. I may have to have a rest.
今天学的跳舞动作有点儿难,我恐怕做得不太标准,在比赛前我还想多练习练习。
Listen
The dance moves I learned today are a bit difficult. I'm afraid I didn't do them very well. I want to practice more before the competition.
要是我不那么粗心,昨天的考试一定能得第一名。
Listen
If I hadn't been so careless, I would have won the first place in yesterday's exam.
回家的快乐和被亲情包围的幸福感染了我,我也恨不得马上飞到父母跟前,与他们团圆。
Listen
The happiness of going home and being surrounded by family infected me, and I couldn't wait to fly to my parents immediately to reunite with them.
我们虽然这次考得不错,但也不能太得意。
Listen
Although we did well in the exam this time, we can't be too proud.
猴子们似乎只弄懂了主人前面说的一个“三”,觉得自己吃了亏。
Listen
Monkeys seem to have only understood a "three" mentioned by their masters and feel that they have suffered losses.
吃得慢一点。
Listen
Eat slowly.
昆虫这样的小动物,一秒钟之内接收的信息量,比人类等体型大的生物多得多。
Listen
Small animals like insects receive much more information in one second than large creatures like humans.
听说您孙子已经读大学了,时间过得真快啊!
Listen
I heard that your grandson has gone to college. How time flies!
你的中文学得怎样?
Listen
How are you getting on with Chinese?
今天在餐厅过生日的小朋友可以获得一个生日蛋糕。
Listen
Children who are celebrating their birthday in the restaurant today can get a birthday cake.
他能把什么事都说得让人很明白,他的口才很好。
Listen
He can make everything clear, and his eloquence is very good.
你的中文说得真好!
Listen
You speak Chinese really well!
通过这几年的积累,他已经获得了一些这个专业的基础知识。
Listen
Through accumulation in recent years, he has acquired some basic knowledge of this major.
表演时,福根的蝴蝶舞得了舞蹈组的冠军。
Listen
During the performance, Fogen's butterfly dance won the championship of the dance group.
我的身份证过期了,我得办一张新的身份证。
Listen
My ID card has expired. I have to get a new one.
我的数学考得还可以。
Listen
I did OK in the math exam.
我今天得到了一个来自国外的礼物。
Listen
I got a gift from abroad today.
我们得快点了。
Listen
We must hurry up.
车子开得慢一点,小心一点。
Listen
Drive slowly and carefully.
实践证明,第二种人得到的总是比第一种人更多。
Listen
Practice has proved that the second kind of people always get more than the first kind of people.
郝琳硕觉得自己的收获远多于给孩子们的。
Listen
Hao Linshuo feels that his gains are far more than those for children.
要对付感冒,你得好好休息,多喝热水。
Listen
To deal with a cold, you have to have a good rest and drink plenty of hot water.
他受伤时,一个人在山上,好在后来救护车来了,他得救了。
Listen
When he was injured, he was alone in the mountains. Fortunately, the ambulance came and he was saved.
我发现在难得的寂静中工作是那么美好。
Listen
I find it wonderful to work in rare silence.
年度考核,我和小林的敬业精神、兢兢业业的工作态度受到了表扬,经济上也得到了丰厚的回报。
Listen
In the annual assessment, Kobayashi and I were praised for our professionalism and conscientious working attitude, and we also got rich returns economically.
她学得比我好。
Listen
She studies better than me.
最近几年,我们国家发展得非常好。
Listen
In recent years, our country has developed very well.
谁能够及早抓住机会,谁就赢得了机遇。
Listen
Whoever can seize the opportunity early will win the opportunity.
什么时候你会觉得到无聊呢?
Listen
When do you feel bored?
你在爷爷家玩得开心吗?
Listen
Did you have a good time at Grandpa's house?
有时赶上狂风暴雨,情况紧急,他就得劳驾全家人抢救花草。
Listen
Sometimes, when he catches up with the storm and the situation is urgent, he has to bother the whole family to rescue the flowers and plants.