Some people may think that it is impossible to distinguish in this case.
如果您在本商店购买超过三百元的商品,就可以得到一个精美的购物袋,多买多得。
Listen
If you buy more than 300 yuan's worth of goods in this shop, you can get a beautiful shopping bag, and you can get more if you buy more.
买东西不用在川流不息的人群中奔走,仅需登录网站,动几下手指,下几道指令就可以把东西买回家。
Listen
You don't have to run in the endless stream of people to buy things, just log on to the website, move your fingers and give instructions to buy things home.
虽然这件事发生在上个世纪,但是人们永远都不能忘记那段历史。
Listen
Although this happened in the last century, people can never forget that history.
现在这样的局面,我也不知道怎么办了。
Listen
In this situation, I don't know what to do.
实在对不起。
Listen
(phr.) (I am) so sorry.
如果突然被闹钟叫醒,将在心理上使人产生心慌、情绪低落、感觉没睡醒等不适。
Listen
If you are suddenly woken up by the alarm clock, it will make people feel flustered, depressed and uncomfortable.
你看,现在已经不刮风了,也许明天不会下雨。
Listen
You see, it's not windy now, perhaps it won't rain tomorrow.
在其他粮食不足的情况下,用橡子喂猴子倒是个办法。
Listen
In other cases of food shortage, feeding monkeys with acorns is a way.
今天学的跳舞动作有点儿难,我恐怕做得不太标准,在比赛前我还想多练习练习。
Listen
The dance moves I learned today are a bit difficult. I'm afraid I didn't do them very well. I want to practice more before the competition.
其实在海底什么也看不见,那儿太黑了。
Listen
In fact, you can't see anything at the bottom of the sea. It's too dark there.
在面试的时候千万不能害羞,应该努力表现出自己的优点。
Listen
Don't be shy during the interview, you should try your best to show your strengths.
这种手机不可能卖五千块钱。你是不是在骗我?
Listen
This kind of mobile phone can't sell for 5,000 yuan. Are you lying to me?
不要在路口玩,小心汽车!
Listen
Don't play at the intersection, watch out for cars!
奶奶喜欢在家里,不喜欢外出。
Listen
Grandma prefers being at home to going out.
张老师出去了,不在办公室。
Listen
Miss Zhang is out, not in the office.
你们不该在饭厅打球。
Listen
You shouldn't play ball in the dining room.
马老师不在家。
Listen
Miss Ma is not at home.
这么晚了,谁还在不停地唱歌?
Listen
Who is still singing at this late hour?
部分留学生寒假不回国,他们打算在中国过春节。
Listen
Some overseas students don't return home during winter vacation. They plan to spend the Spring Festival in China.
在很多人看来,只有年轻人才会网上购物,其实不少老年人也会。
Listen
In the eyes of many people, only young people can shop online, in fact so can many old people.
对不起,我们不能在一起,你无法给我我想要的生活。
Listen
Sorry, we can't be together, you are unable to give me the life I want.
如果你能节约钱,不随便在淘宝上买东西,你的生活费一定是够用的。
Listen
If you can save money and not buy things casually on Taobao, your living expenses will be enough.
这个健身计划不适合他,所以事倍功半,尽管他努力地锻炼身体,但是现在没有什么效果。
Listen
This fitness program is not suitable for him, so it gets twice the effort with half the result. Although he works hard to exercise, it has no effect now.
请不要在教室里吃东西。
Listen
Please don't eat in the classroom.
妈妈在院子里种了很多蔬菜。
Listen
Mother grows a lot of vegetables in the yard.
很多老年人喜欢在这里喝茶。
Listen
Many old people like to drink tea here.
在吃药之前,应该好好读一下盒子里的说明。
Listen
You should read the instructions in the box carefully before taking the medicine.
中午在外面吃什么了?
Listen
What did you eat out at noon?
山西人喜欢吃酸,这在全中国都是有名的。
Listen
People from Shanxi like sour food. This is well known all over China.
我在学校吃午饭。
Listen
I have lunch at school.
你在吃什么?
Listen
What are you eating?
我们在饭厅吃饭。
Listen
We eat in the dining room.
他在给朋友打电话呢。
Listen
He is on the phone with a friend.
我现在会用汉语打电话了。
Listen
I can make phone calls in Chinese now.
我明天要和我在英国的爷爷奶奶打电话。
Listen
I'm going to call my grandparents in England tomorrow.
你现在能打电话吗?
Listen
Can you make a phone call now?
从前,大概在距今两千五百多年前的春秋时期,有一个人叫子路,他是孔子最年长的学生。
Listen
Once upon a time, in the Spring and Autumn Period about 2,500 years ago, there was a man named Zilu, who was the oldest student of Confucius.
大家开始在附近挖掘。
Listen
Everyone started digging nearby.
会议已经进行了两个多小时,大家还在认真地讨论这个问题。
Listen
The meeting has been going on for more than two hours, and everyone is still discussing this issue seriously.
今天全校师生都在体育馆里开大会。
Listen
Today, all the teachers and students have a meeting in the gymnasium.
他在大学学教育学。
Listen
He studied pedagogy at the university.
我们的车在大山里沿着公路盘旋而行。
Listen
Our car circled along the highway in the mountains.
我哥哥在武汉上大学。
Listen
My brother goes to college in Wuhan.
大山现在在国外。
Listen
Dashan is abroad now.
请你讲讲你在大学里的日子,好吗?
Listen
Would you please tell me something about your days in college?
警察正在扩大搜索范围。
Listen
The police are expanding their search.
在中国的时候,你要是需要帮助,就可以去你们国家的大使馆。
Listen
When you are in China, if you need help, you can go to your country's embassy.
大象现在毫无抵抗能力,只要我在它身体的重要部位咬几个洞,它就没命了。
Listen
The elephant has no resistance now. As long as I bite a few holes in important parts of its body, it will die.
大家现在可以回家了。
Listen
Everyone can go home now.
他大概是在附近那家医院工作。
Listen
He probably works in the nearby hospital.
建伟在大学的一座公寓楼里开了一家书店,顺便卖点儿文具、电池、小日用品等。
Listen
Jianwei opened a bookstore in an apartment building of the university, selling stationery, batteries and small daily necessities by the way.
由于这个大学越来越有名,中国学生和外国留学生的数量都在增加。
Listen
As the university becomes more and more famous, the number of Chinese students and foreign students is increasing.
他家住在这栋大楼里。
Listen
His family lives in this building.
他想要在上海上大学。
Listen
He wants to go to university in Shanghai.
他想在上海上大学。
Listen
He wants to go to college in Shanghai.
可以回收的东西请放在那里。
Listen
Please put things that can be recycled there.
你现在适应中国的生活了吗?
Listen
Have you adapted to life in China now?
我的小猫总是在睡觉。
Listen
My kitten is always sleeping.
一年级在二年级的左边。
Listen
The first grade is on the left of the second grade.
今天在餐厅过生日的小朋友可以获得一个生日蛋糕。
Listen
Children who are celebrating their birthday in the restaurant today can get a birthday cake.
中国的学生一年有两个长的假期,一个在夏天,一个在冬天。
Listen
Chinese students have two long holidays a year, one in summer and one in winter.
你跟我打招呼的时候,我没注意到你,当时正在接电话。
Listen
When you greeted me, I didn't notice you. I was answering the phone.
妈妈把全部的时间都花在照顾三个孩子上了。
Listen
Mother spent all her time taking care of three children.
我的全家都住在中国。
Listen
My whole family lives in China.
我的一家人都住在上海。
Listen
My family all live in Shanghai.
床在房间的北边。
Listen
The bed is on the north side of the room.
没想到这两个颜色放在一起怪好看的。
Listen
I didn't expect these two colours to look so unusually good together.
你的家人在美国的什么地方?
Listen
Where is your family in America?
你在中国的生活怎么样?
Listen
How is your life in China?
这是中国的西安,我有一个朋友在那儿。
Listen
This is Xi'an, China. I have a friend there.
他的父母因为生病都没了工作,他家现在的生活很困难。
Listen
His parents have lost their jobs because of illness, and his family's life is very difficult now.
很多游客在马来西亚度假以后,都对马来西亚有很好的印象。
Listen
Many tourists have a good impression of Malaysia after their holidays in Malaysia.
这是我们网站的网址,在上面你可以看到更多的东西。
Listen
This is the URL of our website. You can see more things on it.
姐姐在用平板电脑看电子书,弟弟在白板上画画,我们的狗在地板上睡觉。
Listen
My sister is reading e-books on her tablet, my brother is drawing on the whiteboard, and our dog is sleeping on the floor.
我在中国过了一个难忘的春节。
Listen
I had an unforgettable Spring Festival in China.
你要在信里讲讲自己的近况。
Listen
You need to talk about your own recent situation in the letter.
奶奶说,现在的生活比以前的生活好多了。
Listen
Grandma said that life is much better now than before.
男的在一个宠物店工作。
Listen
The man works in a pet shop.
家长会在学校的体育馆开。
Listen
The parents' meeting is held in the school gymnasium.
在我的脑海里,父亲很少与我们亲近。
Listen
In my mind, my father is rarely close to us.
我很喜欢新来的美术老师,现在美术课是我最喜欢的课了。
Listen
I like the new art teacher very much. Now art class is my favorite class.
在中国的北方,冬天的时候每家都有暖气。
Listen
In the north of China, every family has heating in winter.
我的房间在你的左边。
Listen
My room is on your left.
图书馆在餐厅的前边。
Listen
The library is in front of the dining room.
我们的画被妈妈放在了客厅里。
Listen
Our picture was put in the living room by my mother.
导游让游客休息的时候,一部分人会在车上睡觉,另一部分人会下车活动一下儿。
Listen
When the tour guide gives tourists a rest, some people will sleep in the car, while others will get off the bus for a while.
江苏省在上海的西北边。
Listen
Jiangsu Province is to the northwest of Shanghai.
我是在这家医院出生的。
Listen
I was born in this hospital.
你的鞋在哪儿?
Listen
Where are your shoes?
在你的朋友之中,你最喜欢谁?
Listen
Who do you like best among your friends?
保护森林就是在保护地球,保护我们自己的家。
Listen
To protect the forest is to protect the earth and our own home.
有的花喜干,就别多浇水;有的花喜欢潮湿的环境,就别放在太阳地里。
Listen
Some flowers like to dry, don't water more; Some flowers like humid environment, so don't put them in the sun.
我的很多亲人都在上海。
Listen
Many of my relatives are in Shanghai.
我买了一面镜子,放在我的房间里。
Listen
I bought a mirror and put it in my room.
他现在已经是一个非常著名的歌手了。
Listen
He is a very famous singer now.
在中国,公立学校是什么样的?
Listen
What are public schools like in China?
例如,做节目时,与开幕式相比,我们宁可把更多的精力集中在闭幕式上,这样可以加强观众对节目的印象。
Listen
For example, when doing a program, we would rather focus more on the closing ceremony than the opening ceremony, which can enhance the audience's impression of the program.
她喜欢在下雨的日子在书店里看书。
Listen
She likes reading in the bookstore on rainy days.
他的电脑在他的书包里。
Listen
His computer is in his schoolbag.
她的女儿在中国学书法。
Listen
Her daughter is studying calligraphy in China.
我们明天上午九点在野生动物园门口上车。
Listen
We'll take the bus at the gate of the safari park at nine tomorrow morning.
我昨天下午四点在家看电视呢。
Listen
I was watching TV at home at four o'clock yesterday.
这次国际会议安排在下午三点。
Listen
This international conference is arranged for three o'clock in the afternoon.
十点钟了,哥哥还在睡觉。
Listen
It's ten o'clock, and my brother is still sleeping.
你能给我倒点儿水吗?我现在有点儿渴。
Listen
Can you pour me some water? I'm a little thirsty now.
我们下午三点在书店见,好吗?
Listen
Let's meet at the bookstore at three o'clock in the afternoon, shall we?
现在五点。
Listen
It is 5 O'clock now.
汽车会在上午十点离开旅馆。
Listen
The bus will leave the hotel at ten in the morning.
已经十点了,你怎么还在睡觉?
Listen
It's already ten o'clock. Why are you still sleeping?
弟弟一直在烦妈妈,妈妈觉得有点烦了。
Listen
My brother has been bothering my mother, and my mother feels a little bored.
现在是六点差十分。
Listen
It's ten to six.
十点了,哥哥还在睡懒觉。
Listen
It's ten o'clock, and my brother is still sleeping late.
你在中国,至少要会说一点儿中文。
Listen
When you are in China, you should speak at least a little Chinese.
电脑现在能上网了吗?
Listen
Can the computer surf the Internet now?
那个明星这两年很火,我经常在电视上看到他。
Listen
That celebrity has been very popular in the past two years. I often see him on TV.
我更愿意在家看电视
Listen
I prefer to watch TV at home
昨天在家无聊,我就看起电影来了。
Listen
Yesterday I was bored at home, so I started watching movies.
别假装正经,我知道你们都在玩儿手机。
Listen
Don't pretend to be serious, I know you are all playing with mobile phones.
我在读书呢。
Listen
I am reading.
对不起,我赶着开会,现在没时间跟你聊天。
Listen
Sorry, I'm in a hurry for a meeting. I don't have time to chat with you now.
很多人拿着鲜花站在门口。
Listen
Lots of people are standing at the door holding flowers.
球场上有很多学生在玩球。
Listen
There are many students playing ball on the court.
我在中国有很多朋友。
Listen
I have many friends in China.
你要是在这里该有多好啊!
Listen
It would be good if you were here!
你要在这儿多好!
Listen
It would be so good if you were here.↵
有很多外国人住在上海。
Listen
There are many foreigners living in Shanghai.
我在香港有很多朋友。
Listen
I have many friends in Hong Kong.
他儿子在学校上小班。
Listen
His son is in a small class at school.
他受伤时,一个人在山上,好在后来救护车来了,他得救了。
Listen
When he was injured, he was alone in the mountains. Fortunately, the ambulance came and he was saved.
在第一个红绿灯往右走。
Listen
Go right at the first traffic light.
我一个人在家,经常感到孤单。
Listen
I am at home alone and often feel lonely.
她在看音乐节目,这个节目很有意思。
Listen
She is watching a music program, which is very interesting.
一个孩子在哭。
Listen
A child is crying.
我发现在难得的寂静中工作是那么美好。
Listen
I find it wonderful to work in rare silence.
小狗在椅子下。
Listen
The puppy is under the chair.
我在学习汉语和日语。
Listen
I'm learning Chinese and Japanese.
姐姐打排球打得很好,她在学校放学后常常上排球课。
Listen
My sister plays volleyball very well. She often has volleyball lessons after school.
我们在上海火车站见,好吗?
Listen
Shall we meet at Shanghai Railway Station?
你们在喝什么?
Listen
What are you drinking?
徐健和他的队伍天天在路上忙碌着。
Listen
Jian Xu and his team are busy on the road every day.
由于人们在一周内的营养摄入和饮食模式会影响到他们的体重变化,因此节食者的体重会在一周内上下波动。
Listen
Because people's nutrient intake and diet patterns will affect their weight changes during the week, dieters' weight will fluctuate up and down during the week.
在和别人对话时,你应该看着别人,这是一种礼貌。
Listen
When talking with others, you should look at the other person. This is a way to show courtesy.
我在学校学中文和法语。
Listen
I study Chinese and French at school.
河马会在河床上行走。
Listen
Hippos will walk on the riverbed.
在生活中我们需要自信,别总是担心自己会失败。
Listen
We need self-confidence in life, and don't always worry about losing.
我这几天住在爷爷家。
Listen
I'm staying at Grandpa's these days.
我家住在黄河边上。
Listen
My family lives near the Yellow River.
我家就在这个小区。
Listen
My home is in this neighborhood.
马老师在家。
Listen
Miss Ma is at home.
马老师在家吗?
Listen
Is Miss Ma at home?
他说女儿念了硕士,有学位,在一家一流的公司上班。
Listen
He said that his daughter has a master's degree and works in a first-class company.
你在爷爷家玩得开心吗?
Listen
Did you have a good time at Grandpa's house?
我们国家人口一直在增长。
Listen
The population of our country has been increasing.
我们今天坐游船在西湖一日游。
Listen
We took a one-day cruise in the West Lake today.
九月中旬的一天早晨,詹森照常提前出门赶在早高峰之前去交通部。
Listen
One morning in mid-September, Zhan Sen went out early as usual to go to the Ministry of Transportation before the morning rush hour.
你在开玩笑吗?
Listen
Are you joking?
他们在学校看书。
Listen
They are reading at school.
昨天妈妈没有在小学门口看见你。
Listen
Mother didn't see you at the primary school gate yesterday.
他在马路边捡了几块钱。
Listen
He picked up a few dollars by the side of the road.
我马上出来了,你在哪里?
Listen
I'll be right out. Where are you?
最近,老师在使用网络上课,学生也在使用网络学习。
Listen
Recently, teachers use the internet for classes, and students also use the internet for learning.
请问,我可以在这里照相吗?
Listen
Excuse me, can I take pictures here?
你住在哪里?
Listen
Where do you live?
科学馆在哪里?
Listen
Where is the Science Museum?
他们星期六在吗?
Listen
Are they here on Saturday?
王力这个星期五下午在吗?
Listen
Will Wang Li be here this Friday afternoon?
他们这个星期五下午在吗?
Listen
Will they be here this Friday afternoon?
在中国生活有什么困难吗?
Listen
Have you had any difficulties with life in China?
你喜欢住在市区吗?
Listen
Do you like living downtown?
小猫在桌子下。
Listen
The kitten is under the table.
我们明天在什么地方见?
Listen
Where shall we meet tomorrow?
她女儿在哪儿?
Listen
Where is her daughter?
你一年以前在哪儿?
Listen
Where were you a year ago?
你住在哪儿?
Listen
Where do you live?
请问,你住在哪儿?
Listen
Excuse me, where do you live?
汽车站在哪儿?
Listen
Where is the bus stop?
你在哪个学院学习?
Listen
Which college do you study in?
他们在玩儿呢。
Listen
They're playing.
奶奶在跳舞呢。
Listen
Grandma is dancing.
他在看你。
Listen
He's looking at you.
你现在在上什么课?
Listen
What class are you taking now?
你喜欢住在城市还是乡村?
Listen
Do you prefer to live in the city or in the country?
你更喜欢住在城市还是乡下?
Listen
Do you prefer to live in the city or in the country?
请在前边停车,我要下车。
Listen
Please stop ahead. I want to get off.
我现在去学校。
Listen
I'm going to school now.
他在网上教别人怎么理发,是一位网红理发师。
Listen
He teaches others how to have a haircut online. He is a hairdresser in online celebrity.
我们在体育课上学习武术。
Listen
We learn martial arts in physical education class.
是谁在黑板上故意乱画?
Listen
Who deliberately scribbled on the blackboard?
学生们每天早上在操场上做运动。
Listen
The students do sports on the playground every morning.
姐姐喜欢小孩子,她在幼儿园上班。
Listen
My sister likes children. She works in kindergarten.
书包在桌子上边。
Listen
The schoolbag is on the table.
一只小鸟在天上飞。
Listen
A bird is flying in the sky.
放学后,我们在什么地方见?
Listen
Where shall we meet after school?
我们下午在什么地方见?
Listen
Where shall we meet this afternoon?
这是我第一次在中国过春节。
Listen
This is my first Spring Festival in China.
他们在一起学课文。
Listen
They study the text together.
他在学中文,因为他喜欢学汉字。
Listen
He is learning Chinese because he likes learning Chinese characters.
他在数学学院学习。
Listen
He studies at the School of Mathematics.
他一直在流泪。
Listen
He has been crying.
他们正在球场上玩球。
Listen
They are playing ball on the court.
我在听中文课文录音。
Listen
I'm listening to the recording of the Chinese text.
我在这儿。
Listen
I am here.
我在中国留学。
Listen
I am studying abroad in China.
希望您在我们酒店住得愉快。
Listen
Hope you enjoy your stay in our hotel.
我现在在逛街。
Listen
I'm shopping now.
我一直在笑。
Listen
I keep laughing.
我在做运动。
Listen
I'm doing sports.
外面在下雨。
Listen
It's raining outside.
现在小明在学汉字。
Listen
Xiao Ming is learning Chinese characters now.
学生们在看手机。
Listen
The students are looking at their mobile phones.
鼻子在这儿。
Listen
The nose is here.
弟弟在踢足球。
Listen
My younger brother is playing football.
妹妹没在练习口语。
Listen
My sister is not practicing her spoken English.
弟弟在睡午觉。
Listen
My brother is taking a nap.
弟弟正在看动画片。
Listen
My brother is watching cartoons.
在中国,结婚时常用红色,因为它代表喜庆。
Listen
In China, red is often used when getting married, because it represents happiness.