If it weren't for my daughter's rebuttal, I still didn't realize that our own practices and requirements for children are two sets of standards, that is, we are tolerant of ourselves and strict with children.
这么晚了,谁还在不停地唱歌?
Listen
Who is still singing at this late hour?
他们不仅要观色、闻香、尝味、赏形,而且还要求食物具有养生方面的特色。
Listen
They not only want to watch the color, smell the fragrance, taste the taste and appreciate the shape, but also require the food to have the characteristics of keeping in good health.
最近我的朋友不但失去了工作,还和妻子离了婚,日子真是太苦了。
Listen
Recently, my friend not only lost his job, but also divorced his wife. Life is really hard.
我作业还没做好,妈妈不让我下楼。
Listen
I haven't finished my homework yet, so my mother won't let me go downstairs.
不管你说错多少次汉语,你还是要坚持多说,因为这是学习口语的正确方法。
Listen
No matter how many times you make mistakes in Chinese, you should persist on speaking, because this is the correct way to learn spoken Chinese.
这家饭馆菜的味道马马虎虎,但服务还可以。
Listen
The food in this restaurant tastes so-so, but the service is OK.
冰箱里有很多吃的和喝的,有水果,有牛奶,还有菜。
Listen
There are many things to eat and drink in the refrigerator, including fruits, milk and vegetables.
我还没吃药。
Listen
I haven't taken my medicine yet.
还有一个钟头吃晚饭。
Listen
There is still an hour to have dinner.
你是先刷牙还是先吃早饭?
Listen
Do you brush your teeth or have breakfast first?
会议已经进行了两个多小时,大家还在认真地讨论这个问题。
Listen
The meeting has been going on for more than two hours, and everyone is still discussing this issue seriously.
你这棵树已经五十岁了,年龄比我还大。
Listen
This tree of yours is already fifty years old - that's older than me.
你想要咸的饼干还是甜的?
Listen
Do you want salty biscuits or sweet ones?
你看,这是五年前他给我写的信,我还留着信封呢。
Listen
You see, this is a letter he wrote to me five years ago. I still have the envelope.
他真可怜,已经努力了很多年,但还是没实现他的理想。
Listen
It's really sad for him. He has worked hard for many years, but he still hasn't realised his dreams.
你还有什么要讲的吗?
Listen
Do you have anything else to say?
讲完电话,张师傅还没忘了向我炫耀他的女儿。
Listen
After talking on the phone, Master Zhang didn't forget to show off his daughter to me.
我的数学考得还可以。
Listen
I did OK in the math exam.
您还需要别的东西吗?
Listen
Do you need anything else?
十点钟了,哥哥还在睡觉。
Listen
It's ten o'clock, and my brother is still sleeping.
十点了,哥哥还在睡懒觉。
Listen
It's ten o'clock, and my brother is still sleeping late.
最近这部电影非常火,你还没看过吗?
Listen
This movie is very popular recently. Haven't you seen it yet?
一个被通缉了15年的罪犯,今天还应该为当初触犯法律的行为受到惩罚吗?
Listen
Should a criminal who has been wanted for 15 years still be punished for breaking the law today?
还算侥幸,三祖爷的腿也好了。
Listen
Luckily, Sanzu's legs are all right.
我还要喝牛奶。
Listen
I also want to drink milk.
因为哥哥还没回家,所以妈妈很生气。
Listen
Mother is very angry because my brother hasn't come home yet.
One student in the class is allergic to pollen, one is allergic to flour, another is allergic to peanuts, and another is allergic to dust. No one else has any allergies.
你喜欢住在城市还是乡村?
Listen
Do you prefer to live in the city or in the country?
你更喜欢住在城市还是乡下?
Listen
Do you prefer to live in the city or in the country?
我还没去过。
Listen
I haven't been there yet.
不但要少玩电脑,还要认真学习。
Listen
Not only need to play less of computer, but also need to study seriously.↵