She proudly said: Although my home is small, it is the warmest place in the world because of the love of my family.
这本书是我最爱看的之一。
Listen
This book is one of my favourites.
这个雪人好可爱!
Listen
This snowman is so cute!
这家店的营业时间是早上八点到晚上六点。
Listen
This shop is open from eight in the morning to six in the evening.
这是我爸爸的车。
Listen
This is my father's car.
爸爸在这个工地上工作。
Listen
Dad works on this construction site.
这个杯子五块钱。
Listen
This cup is five kuai.
这个杯子是你的吗?
Listen
Is this your cup?
这是我第一次来北京。
Listen
(phr.) This is my first trip to Beijing.
北京这几天的天气怎么样?
Listen
What's the weather like in Beijing these days?
这本书太有意思了!
Listen
This book is so interesting!
这辆车是从日本进口的。
Listen
This car is imported from Japan.
我把这本书看了一遍。
Listen
I read the book once.
这本书是谁的?
Listen
(phr.) Whose book is this?
这本书是新的。
Listen
This book is new.
这本书给你。
Listen
This book is for you.
请你把这本书交给王老师,好吗?
Listen
Would you please give this book to Miss Wang?
这是我的外语课本。
Listen
This is my foreign language textbook.
这是谁的课本?
Listen
Whose textbook is this?
你喜欢这本书吗?
Listen
Do you like this book?
这个水杯是日本的。
Listen
This water cup is Japanese.
看了这本书以后,我对中国的文化了解了很多。
Listen
After reading this book, I learned a lot about Chinese culture.
也许有人认为,在这种情况下根本不可能分辨出来。
Listen
Some people may think that it is impossible to distinguish in this case.
这些课本是我的。
Listen
These textbooks are mine.
我本来以为这次做的菜不好吃,相反,大家竟然都吃完了。
Listen
I thought the food I cooked this time wasn't delicious, on the contrary, everyone actually finished eating it.
这本书极其复杂。
Listen
This book is extremely complicated.
我买这本书花了十块。
Listen
I spent ten yuan on this book.
虽然这件事发生在上个世纪,但是人们永远都不能忘记那段历史。
Listen
Although this happened in the last century, people can never forget that history.
你不能进,这里是出口。
Listen
You can't enter. This is the exit.
不谢!这都是我应该做的!
Listen
No thanks! This is what I should do!
试想,这样的商店怎么能不生意兴隆呢!
Listen
Just think, how can such a shop not do well!
现在这样的局面,我也不知道怎么办了。
Listen
In this situation, I don't know what to do.
这么一大盘!我吃不了。
Listen
Such a big market! I can't eat.
我脑子里总想着这件事,怎么也睡不着。
Listen
I always think about it in my mind, and I can't sleep.
老师跟我讲道理,他要我明白为什么不可以这样做。
Listen
The teacher reasoned with me. He asked me to understand why I couldn't do this.
这里我们不妨听听佩•詹森的故事。
Listen
Here we might as well listen to the story of Pei Zhan Sen.
这些数据确实令人不安。
Listen
These figures are really disturbing.
大部分人不理解这一定律。
Listen
Most people don't understand this law.
这个菜不好吃。
Listen
This dish is not delicious.
我不会读这个字。
Listen
I can't read this word.
这几天我的身体很不舒服。
Listen
I'm not feeling well these days.
这个东西不健康,会越吃越胖。
Listen
This food is unhealthy, and it will get fatter and fatter.
我不会因为这件事生气的,我早就原谅你了。
Listen
I won't be angry about it. I forgave you long ago.
这个密码太简单了,不太安全。
Listen
This password is too simple to be safe.
我做错了事,老师警告我说,以后一定不可以再这样了。
Listen
I did something wrong, and the teacher warned me that I must not do it again in the future.
你这个小坏蛋,又不听妈妈的话了。
Listen
You are a little villain, and don't listen to your mother again.
这种手机不可能卖五千块钱。你是不是在骗我?
Listen
This kind of mobile phone can't sell for 5,000 yuan. Are you lying to me?
我们这次旅游一共要住三个不同的旅馆。
Listen
We will stay in three different hotels on this trip.
吃这么多,难道你不减肥了?
Listen
Eating this much, how are you not losing weight?
我觉得这么安排不太合理。
Listen
I don't think this arrangement is reasonable.
你们呀,都让手机给绑架了,这么过日子,不受罪吗?
Listen
You have been kidnapped by mobile phones. Don't you suffer if you live like this?
吃这种东西对身体不好。
Listen
Eating this kind of food is not good for your health.
这山上的好风景别处是看不到的。
Listen
The beautiful scenery on this mountain can't be seen elsewhere.
这是你的手术单子,但是你不要做手术,这个单子可以拿走。
Listen
This is your operation list, but you don't want to do the operation. This list can be taken away.
这么多天不下雨,土地都干了。
Listen
After so many days without rain, the land has dried up.
这么晚了,谁还在不停地唱歌?
Listen
Who is still singing at this late hour?
我们虽然这次考得不错,但也不能太得意。
Listen
Although we did well in the exam this time, we can't be too proud.
这个健身计划不适合他,所以事倍功半,尽管他努力地锻炼身体,但是现在没有什么效果。
Listen
This fitness program is not suitable for him, so it gets twice the effort with half the result. Although he works hard to exercise, it has no effect now.
事实证明这只是我们美好的主观愿望,道路扩建的速度远远跟不上车流量增加的速度。
Listen
Facts have proved that this is just our good subjective wish, and the speed of road expansion is far behind the speed of traffic increase.
你这样躺着看书对眼睛不好,快坐起来!
Listen
It's not good for your eyes to read lying down like this. Sit up quickly!
不管我穿这双鞋合适不合适,我都要买。
Listen
Whether these shoes fit me or not, I will buy them.
不管你说错多少次汉语,你还是要坚持多说,因为这是学习口语的正确方法。
Listen
No matter how many times you make mistakes in Chinese, you should persist on speaking, because this is the correct way to learn spoken Chinese.
这次考试我的成绩不高,都怪我太不仔细了,把师和帅都写错了。
Listen
My grade for this exam wasn't high, which was due to my carelessness. I wrote both teacher and handsome wrong.
这份工作不限制年龄。
Listen
There is no age limit in this job.
这件毛衣大小正好,不过我不喜欢它的颜色。
Listen
This sweater is just the right size, but I don't like its color.
这双鞋有点儿小了,不过还可以穿。
Listen
These shoes are a little small, but they can be worn.
这个是菜包,那个是肉包,你喜欢哪个?
Listen
This is a vegetable bag and that is a meat bag. Which one do you prefer?
这些菜真新鲜!
Listen
These dishes are so fresh!
这些菜我真是太喜欢了!
Listen
I really like these dishes!
这家饭馆菜的味道马马虎虎,但服务还可以。
Listen
The food in this restaurant tastes so-so, but the service is OK.
这个饭店的菜的确很好吃!
Listen
The food in this restaurant is really delicious!
这个茶是要出口到很多国家的。
Listen
This tea is to be exported to many countries.
很多老年人喜欢在这里喝茶。
Listen
Many old people like to drink tea here.
这个面条软软的,真好吃。
Listen
This noodle is soft and delicious.
山西人喜欢吃酸,这在全中国都是有名的。
Listen
People from Shanxi like sour food. This is well known all over China.
这个太凉了,热一下再吃吧。
Listen
This is too cold. Heat it up before eating it.
这个消息太让人吃惊了。
Listen
The news is amazing.
这个蛋糕看起来很好吃。
Listen
This cake looks delicious.
这个大房子一共有六间房间。
Listen
There are six rooms in this big house.
这次的国际短跑大赛谁赢了?
Listen
Who won the international sprint competition this time?
你怎么拉着一个这么大的行李箱?
Listen
Why are you pulling such a big suitcase?
会议已经进行了两个多小时,大家还在认真地讨论这个问题。
Listen
The meeting has been going on for more than two hours, and everyone is still discussing this issue seriously.
你这棵树已经五十岁了,年龄比我还大。
Listen
This tree of yours is already fifty years old - that's older than me.
请大家严格按照老师的要求按时完成作业,这对提高汉语水平有帮助。
Listen
Please finish your homework on time in strict accordance with the teacher's requirements, this would help to improve your Chinese.
班上同学这个学期的进步都很大。
Listen
All the students in the class have made great progress this term.
请大家一定要高度重视这个问题。
Listen
Please attach great importance to this issue.
请大家把作文上载到这个网站上。
Listen
Please upload your composition to this website.
老师说我这个学期进步很大。
Listen
The teacher said that I have made great progress this term.
昆虫这样的小动物,一秒钟之内接收的信息量,比人类等体型大的生物多得多。
Listen
Small animals like insects receive much more information in one second than large creatures like humans.
大家都认为这里很干净。
Listen
Everybody thinks it's very clean here.
这条裤子有点儿大,有没有小一号的?
Listen
This pair of trousers is a bit big. Do you have a smaller size?
大象愤怒地说:“你这个愚蠢的家伙。”
Listen
The elephant said angrily, "you stupid fellow."
这个大树内部的供水系统具体的运转状况是怎么样的?
Listen
What is the specific operation status of the water supply system inside this big tree?
这样一来,道路拥堵大为缓解。
Listen
As a result, road congestion has been greatly alleviated.
这璧有点儿小毛病,请大王把璧归还于我。
Listen
There is something wrong with this piece. Please return it to me.
这里的留学生大约有三百个。
Listen
There are approximately three hundred foreign exchange students here.
由于这个大学越来越有名,中国学生和外国留学生的数量都在增加。
Listen
As the university becomes more and more famous, the number of Chinese students and foreign students is increasing.
他家住在这栋大楼里。
Listen
His family lives in this building.
这个苹果又大又好。
Listen
This apple is both big and good.
这是我的书。
Listen
This is my book.
这是他的想法,你认为呢?
Listen
This is his idea, what do you think?
这个黄鱼是野生的,很贵。
Listen
This yellow croaker is wild and expensive.
这个地方最美的季节是春季。
Listen
The most beautiful season in this place is spring.
当他的琴声雄壮豪迈的时候,打柴人说:“这旋律表达了高山的雄伟壮观。
Listen
When his music was majestic and heroic, the woodcutter said, "This melody expresses the majesty of the mountains.
这双袜子是谁的?
Listen
Whose socks are these?
这是我的电子邮件地址。
Listen
This is my email address.
这盒巧克力是从哪儿来的?
Listen
Where did this box of chocolates come from?
这位是我的老师。
Listen
This is my teacher.
这个月的账单来了,可是我们上个月的账还没还呢。
Listen
This month's bill has come, but we haven't paid our last month's bill yet.
这个城市的地铁已经有上百年的历史了。
Listen
The subway in this city already has a history of more than a hundred years.
这家理发店的理发师是很有名的,他们常常给明星理发。
Listen
The barbers in this barber shop are very famous. They often cut stars' hair.
这是我们专门为妈妈做的蛋糕。
Listen
This is a cake we made specially for our mother.
高峰之后,终点出现得越迅速,这件事留给我们的印象就越深刻。
Listen
After the peak, the faster the end point appears, the more impressive it will leave us.
这位是我的妻子。
Listen
This is my wife.
这是我的女朋友。
Listen
This is my girlfriend.
我的理发师告诉我,这个新发型特别适合我。
Listen
My barber told me that this new hairstyle suits me very well.
你看,这是五年前他给我写的信,我还留着信封呢。
Listen
You see, this is a letter he wrote to me five years ago. I still have the envelope.
你看你的房间,怎么这么乱,快收拾干净吧。
Listen
Look at your room. Why is it so messy? Quickly tidy and clean it up.
你耐心点儿!这个电影得看到底,才能知道那件事情的原因。
Listen
Be patient! The reason for that will not be known until the end of the film.
没想到这两个颜色放在一起怪好看的。
Listen
I didn't expect these two colours to look so unusually good together.
这是我的名片。
Listen
Here is my card.
这是中国的西安,我有一个朋友在那儿。
Listen
This is Xi'an, China. I have a friend there.
这家旅行社的价格很合理。
Listen
The price of this travel agency is very reasonable.
这双银色的鞋太好看了!
Listen
These silver shoes are so beautiful!
这是我们网站的网址,在上面你可以看到更多的东西。
Listen
This is the URL of our website. You can see more things on it.
为什么公司的规定这么严格?
Listen
Why are the company's regulations so strict?
请报名参加活动的同学们都来填一下这张表格。
Listen
Please can all the students who have signed up for this activity fill out this form.
这篇文章的作者是一个非常著名的作家。
Listen
The author of this article is a very famous writer.
每年都有成千上万的人来这里旅游。
Listen
Thousands of people visit here every year.
这个手机有几个新的功能。
Listen
This mobile phone has several new functions.
虽然遇到很多困难,但我一定会坚持到底,因为这是我的梦想。
Listen
Although I have encountered many difficulties, I will stick to the end, because this is my dream.
这是我的一个朋友。
Listen
This is a friend of mine.
这是他的一只猫。
Listen
This is his cat.
这个咖啡是美国进口的。
Listen
This coffee is imported from America.
这是去首都机场的班车吗?
Listen
Is this the shuttle bus to Capital Airport?
请问,这里有没有打印的地方?
Listen
Excuse me, is there any place to print here?
这家旅馆的价格怎么样?
Listen
What's the price of this hotel?
这是给了我复习的好机会。
Listen
This gave me a good opportunity to revise.
这个节目挺有趣的。
Listen
This program is quite interesting.
中国各地的人都喜欢来这里旅游。
Listen
People from all over China like to travel here.
听见他这么说自己,她的心都凉了。
Listen
Her heart was cold when she heard him say so about herself.
老鼠是山神的宠物,它厌倦了宠物的生活,也很厌恶宠物这个角色。
Listen
Mouse is the pet of mountain god. It is tired of pet life and hates the role of pet.
这里的海鲜很美味。
Listen
The seafood here is delicious.
这里是房子的阳面,采光好。
Listen
This is the sunny side of the house, with good lighting.
这个游戏机是新买的,真高级。
Listen
This game machine is newly bought. It's really advanced.
这是你们的一只猫。
Listen
This is your cat.
这里的景色太美了,我来照张相。
Listen
The scenery here is so beautiful. Let me take a picture.
这次的行程都安排好了吗?
Listen
Have you arranged all the trips this time?
这里的海鲜很新鲜!
Listen
The seafood here is very fresh!
这个手机是我三天前刚买的。
Listen
I just bought this mobile phone three days ago.
这里的夏天有很多阳光。
Listen
There is a lot of sunshine here in summer.
通过这几年的积累,他已经获得了一些这个专业的基础知识。
Listen
Through accumulation in recent years, he has acquired some basic knowledge of this major.
你这次来中国的目的是什么?
Listen
What is the purpose of your coming to China this time?
这是我的的信用卡的卡号。
Listen
This is the card number of my credit card.
女儿拿起礼物开心地说:妈妈,这是送你的。
Listen
My daughter picked up the gift and said happily, Mom, this is for you.
这家咖啡馆的咖啡很好喝。
Listen
The coffee in this cafe is very delicious.
请问,这里附近有停车的地方吗?
Listen
Excuse me, is there a parking place near here?
这里的海鲜汤虽然有点贵,但是很好喝。
Listen
The seafood soup here is a little expensive, but it tastes good.
这是我的妈妈。
Listen
This is my mum.
请你从这些句子中选择你认为正确的一个。
Listen
Please choose the sentence among these that you think is the most correct.
谁也无法保证这么做一定是安全的。
Listen
No one can guarantee that it will be safe to do so.
我是在这家医院出生的。
Listen
I was born in this hospital.
你的书包为什么是这个样子的?
Listen
Why is your schoolbag like this?
节约和浪费这两个词的意思是相反的。
Listen
The words economy and waste have opposite meanings.
姐姐是这家公司的职员。
Listen
My sister is a clerk in this company.
我们应该以那些敢说真话的人为镜子,这样才能及时发现自己的缺点。
Listen
We should take those who dare to tell the truth as mirrors, so as to find our shortcomings in time.
这是我早上开会记下的。
Listen
This is what I wrote down at the meeting this morning.
这个地方的雪山很有名。
Listen
This place is famous for its snow-capped mountains.
这里的冬天很干燥。
Listen
The winter here is very dry.
这是你们的一个朋友。
Listen
This is a friend of yours.
工作的时候,经常写几十个字,就到院中去转转,看看这棵,看看那朵。
Listen
When he works, he often writes dozens of words, then goes around the courtyard and looks at this tree and that flower.
例如,做节目时,与开幕式相比,我们宁可把更多的精力集中在闭幕式上,这样可以加强观众对节目的印象。
Listen
For example, when doing a program, we would rather focus more on the closing ceremony than the opening ceremony, which can enhance the audience's impression of the program.
这是我的一只猫。
Listen
This is one of my cats.
他是这里的店员。
Listen
He is a shop assistant here.
这条领带是谁的?
Listen
Whose tie is this?
这个颜色的运动鞋你喜欢吗?
Listen
Do you like the sneakers of this color?
这条围巾的价钱是二十五元。
Listen
The price of this scarf is twenty-five yuan.
谢谢您给我这个工作的机会。
Listen
Thank you for giving me the opportunity of this job.
这副手套是你的吗?
Listen
Are these gloves yours?
这件太小了。有中号的吗?
Listen
This one is too small. Do you have a medium size?
这是你们踢足球的照片吗?
Listen
Is this a picture of you playing football?
这是我家的房子。
Listen
This is my house.
你们看,这是七个小矮人的房间。
Listen
Look, this is the Seven Dwarves' room.
他是这里的工人。
Listen
He is a worker here.
这次国际会议安排在下午三点。
Listen
This international conference is arranged for three o'clock in the afternoon.
这里有点黑,我们开电灯吧。
Listen
It's a little dark here. Let's turn on the lights.
这个旅游景点要买门票吗?
Listen
Do you want to buy tickets for this tourist attraction?
这个帽子有点儿旧。
Listen
This hat is a bit old.
这家餐厅稍微有点儿贵。
Listen
This restaurant is a little expensive.
这部中国电影对我来说稍微有点儿难。
Listen
This Chinese film is a little difficult for me.
这件衣服价钱有点贵。
Listen
This dress is a bit expensive.
我觉得这件事有点儿奇怪。
Listen
I think this is a little strange.
这个电脑五千元。
Listen
This computer is 5,000 yuan.
那个明星这两年很火,我经常在电视上看到他。
Listen
That celebrity has been very popular in the past two years. I often see him on TV.
最近这部电影非常火,你还没看过吗?
Listen
This movie is very popular recently. Haven't you seen it yet?
这里附近不但有美术展览,而且有电影院和图书馆。
Listen
There is not only an art exhibition nearby here, but also a cinema and library.
这个电影很流行。
Listen
This movie is very popular.
我这个学期课太多了,每天都非常忙。
Listen
I have too many classes this semester, and I am very busy every day.
你会读这个字吗?
Listen
Can you read this word?
对不起,这件事我也无能为力,你找别人帮你吧。
Listen
Sorry, there's nothing I can do about it. Please find someone else to help you.
你要是在这里该有多好啊!
Listen
It would be good if you were here!
你要在这儿多好!
Listen
It would be so good if you were here.↵
这条马路上车很多。
Listen
There are many cars on this road.
这些苹果差不多二十块钱。
Listen
These apples cost almost twenty dollars.
我们去问问售货员这个多少钱。
Listen
Let's ask the salesman how much it costs.
这双皮鞋多少钱?
Listen
How much are these shoes?
这个地方夏天多雨。
Listen
This place is rainy in summer.
这个周末我们全家要去上海郊区二日游。
Listen
My family will go on a two-day tour to the suburbs of Shanghai this weekend.
我们这个周末一起去野餐吧?
Listen
Shall we have a picnic together this weekend?
呵,这两个瓜加起来恐怕有五六斤了。
Listen
Oh, I'm afraid these two melons add up to five or six pounds.
这个盘子十元一个。
Listen
This plate costs ten yuan each.
这个声音听起来像是一个小女孩。
Listen
This voice sounds like it's a little girl's.
我很开心能认识这样一个家庭。
Listen
I am very happy to get to know a family like this.
她在看音乐节目,这个节目很有意思。
Listen
She is watching a music program, which is very interesting.
这个网站有意思。
Listen
This website is interesting.
他很乐意接受这份工作,工作中更是精益求精。
Listen
He is happy to accept this job, and strives for perfection in his work.
这件衣服很好看,但是太贵了!
Listen
This piece of clothes is very nice, but it is too expensive!
我觉得这个游戏很好玩。
Listen
I think this game is very interesting.
这个房间好暖和!
Listen
This room is so warm!
这个玩具火车真好玩儿。
Listen
This toy train is really interesting.
外面好热,快来这里凉快一下。
Listen
It's hot outside. Come here and cool off.
你好,这里是前台。
Listen
Hello, this is the front desk.
这个好喝吗?
Listen
Is this good?
领导有了兴趣,假,就这样轻易地请好了。
Listen
When leaders have interest and leave, they can easily ask for it.
这个句子怎么表达更好?
Listen
How to express this sentence better?
你穿这件衣服真好看。
Listen
You look good in this dress.
外面好热,快到这里来凉快一下。
Listen
It's hot outside. Come here and cool off.
在和别人对话时,你应该看着别人,这是一种礼貌。
Listen
When talking with others, you should look at the other person. This is a way to show courtesy.
我和老公对视一眼,这么小的孩子怎么学会了背后议论人。
Listen
My husband and I looked at each other. How did such a small child learn to talk about people behind his back?
人同时具有了坚定的意志力和敏锐的判断力,这就是成长。
Listen
People have firm willpower and keen judgment at the same time, which is growth.
这种状态如果持续数天、数周、数月,将导致高血压、失眠和一些精神问题等。
Listen
If this state lasts for several days, weeks and months, it will lead to high blood pressure, insomnia and some mental problems.
这个东西很有用。
Listen
This thing is very useful.
这篇小说让我很感动。
Listen
This novel really moved me.
这些天很冷,要小心身体。
Listen
It's very cold these days, so take care of your health.
这个房间很干净。
Listen
This room is clean.
这个网站很有意思。
Listen
This website is very interesting.
我很好奇这是什么东西。
Listen
I wonder what this is.
最近这里很冷。
Listen
It's very cold here recently.↵
这个网站对学习很有帮助。
Listen
This website is very helpful for learning.
我很喜欢上海这个地方。
Listen
I like Shanghai very much.
我很喜欢这个地方。
Listen
I like this place very much.
这个包很轻,里面没什么东西。
Listen
This bag is very light and there is nothing in it.
这张画很难看。
Listen
This picture is ugly.
这位朋友很会利用“登门槛效应”来处理问题。
Listen
This friend is very good at using the "threshold effect" to deal with problems.
这条路很窄。
Listen
This road is very narrow.
这次去法国我专门带了一瓶红酒回来。
Listen
I brought back a bottle of red wine from this last trip to France especially.
这个春节你回老家过吗?
Listen
Have you been back to your hometown this Spring Festival?
上了这门课,你有什么体会?
Listen
What experience do you have after taking this course?
这位作家每天早上都跑步,他一般会跑十五公里。
Listen
The writer runs every morning. He usually runs fifteen kilometers.
我下次还会选择这家饭馆。
Listen
I will still choose this restaurant next time.
我刚刚学会这几个字。
Listen
I just learned these words.
这个夏天我们全家会去海边过。
Listen
My family will go to the seaside this summer.
这里明天会下雨吗?
Listen
Will it rain here tomorrow?
我这几天住在爷爷家。
Listen
I'm staying at Grandpa's these days.
王先生这几天没有出现。
Listen
Mr. Wang hasn't appeared these days.
我家就在这个小区。
Listen
My home is in this neighborhood.
这个周末我们全家要去游乐场玩。
Listen
My family will go to the playground this weekend.
今天老师有没有提这件事?
Listen
Did the teacher mention it today?
“精诚所至,金石为开”这一成语也便由此流传下来。
Listen
The idiom "Where you go sincerely, the stone opens" has been handed down from this.
说干就干,索性这礼拜就开始。
Listen
Just do it, just start this week.
这是我第一次看中医。
Listen
This is my first time to see Chinese medicine practitioners.
这块鸡肉做成鸡丁还是鸡肉片?
Listen
Is this chicken diced or sliced?
这样节节传递,就像是把树根吸收的水分给抽了上来。
Listen
In this way, it is like pumping up the water absorbed by the roots.
您为什么选择老师这个职业?
Listen
Why did you choose this teaching career?
老师说从这里上台,从那里下台。
Listen
The teacher said to go on stage from here and step down from there.
这个问题你们听懂了没有?
Listen
Did you understand this question or not?
我们花了两千元买了这台咖啡机。
Listen
We paid two thousand yuan for this coffee machine.
这个字太难写了,我记不住。
Listen
This word is so difficult to write that I can't remember it.
这件太小了,我可以试试另外一件吗?
Listen
This one is too small. Can I try another one?
我跟爸爸妈妈说明了这件事。
Listen
I explained this matter to mum and dad.↵
这次旅游你报名了吗?
Listen
Have you signed up for this tour?
这个周末妹妹要过三岁生日了。
Listen
My sister will have her third birthday this weekend.
这条裤子太长了。
Listen
These trousers are too long.
这里是女士服装,那里是男士服装。
Listen
Here are ladies' clothes and there are men's clothes.
请问,我可以在这里照相吗?
Listen
Excuse me, can I take pictures here?
这里一年到头都是夏季。
Listen
It is summer here all the year round.
这个学期我们有六门课。
Listen
We have six courses this term.
这个学期我们要上六门课。
Listen
We are going to have six courses this term.
你这个礼拜去打篮球吗?
Listen
Are you going to play basketball this week?
你知道这个词是什么意思吗?
Listen
Do you know what this word means?
你这个学期学中文吗?
Listen
Are you learning Chinese this term?
请问这个日期你们有空房吗?
Listen
Do you have any vacancies on this date?
王力这个星期五下午在吗?
Listen
Will Wang Li be here this Friday afternoon?
他们这个星期五下午在吗?
Listen
Will they be here this Friday afternoon?
没有目标就缺乏动力,这道理我固然懂。
Listen
I certainly understand that there is no motivation without goals.
这个房间没有阳光。
Listen
There is no sunshine in this room.
这份材料由哪些内容组成?
Listen
What does this material consist of?
这位先生,请问你找谁?
Listen
This gentleman, who are you looking for?
我可以把这些书给你邮寄过去。
Listen
I can mail these books to you.
你觉得这个主意怎么样?
Listen
What do you think of this idea?
这个学期你要学几门外语?
Listen
How many foreign languages are you going to learn this term?
这次考试你考得怎么样?
Listen
How did you do in this exam?
这个任务时间比较紧张,年底前就要完成。
Listen
This timeline of this task is relatively tight and will need to be completed before the end of the year.