Today is May Fourth Youth Day. I heard that young people between the ages of fourteen and twenty-eight have half a day off today. Do you have a holiday today?
你的手机本来放在哪儿?
Listen
Where did you put your mobile phone?
你的钱包本来放在哪儿?
Listen
Where did (you) put your wallet originally?
今天的菜有点儿咸,是不是盐放多了?
Listen
Today's food is a little salty. Is there too much salt?
当机会到来时,千万不要放手,有什么想做的事就马上去做吧。
Listen
When the opportunity comes, don't let go. Do what you want to do right away.
小云,妈妈叫你放学不要立马走。
Listen
Xiaoyun, your mother told you not to leave immediately after school.
你做菜放太多油了!
Listen
You put too much oil in your cooking!
等比赛结束了,我们一起去吃个饭,放松放松吧。
Listen
When the game is over, let's have a meal together and relax.
进入大学后,我觉得自己就像是一只解放了的小鸟。
Listen
After entering the university, I felt like a liberated bird.
可以回收的东西请放在那里。
Listen
Please put things that can be recycled there.
虽然后面的题我都会,但是考试时间太少了,没时间写了,只好都放弃了。
Listen
Although I can do the following questions, there is too little time for the exam and I have no time to write, so I have to give up.
没想到这两个颜色放在一起怪好看的。
Listen
I didn't expect these two colours to look so unusually good together.
我一会儿要去接我的外孙女放学了。
Listen
I'm going to pick up my granddaughter from school later.
我们的画被妈妈放在了客厅里。
Listen
Our picture was put in the living room by my mother.
你的可乐里要放冰块吗?
Listen
Do you want ice in your coke?
我已经定了早上七点的闹钟,放心吧。
Listen
I have set the alarm clock for seven in the morning. Don't worry.
有的花喜干,就别多浇水;有的花喜欢潮湿的环境,就别放在太阳地里。
Listen
Some flowers like to dry, don't water more; Some flowers like humid environment, so don't put them in the sun.
我买了一面镜子,放在我的房间里。
Listen
I bought a mirror and put it in my room.
放学后,学校里有点冷清。
Listen
After school, the school is a little deserted.
对不起,我今天放学后没空。
Listen
Sorry, I'm not free after school today.
我们学校课外活动多,每个人放学后都很忙。
Listen
There are many extracurricular activities in our school, and everyone is busy after school.
小朋友,你一个人上学,你妈妈放心吗?
Listen
Children, you go to school alone, does your mother rest assured?
姐姐打排球打得很好,她在学校放学后常常上排球课。
Listen
My sister plays volleyball very well. She often has volleyball lessons after school.
由于家里老人突然生病,我只好放弃出国。
Listen
I had to give up going abroad due to an old family member suddenly falling ill.
把几条沙丁鱼的天敌鲇鱼放进装鱼的设备中。
Listen
Put a few catfish, the natural enemy of sardines, into the fish loading equipment.
她隐隐约约觉得:自己该完全放手了。
Listen
She vaguely felt that it was time for her to let go completely.