Therefore, birds cherish feathers very much and spend a long time maintaining their "feather clothes" every day.
我和爸爸妈妈今天出去看灯会了。
Listen
My parents and I went out to watch the lantern show today.
总有一天她会明白的,不吃苦,怎么长本事?
Listen
One day she will understand, how can she grow without hardship?
妈妈有一个出国的机会,去日本工作,可是她没去。
Listen
Mother had a chance to go abroad and work in Japan, but she didn't go.
今天不会下雨。
Listen
It is not going to rain today.
那个人有很多钱,可以穿很贵的皮毛,有很多金子,可是不会写字。
Listen
That man has a lot of money, can wear expensive fur, has a lot of gold, but can't write.
一年前,我第一次来到中国,当时我一句汉语也不会说。
Listen
A year ago, when I first came to China, I couldn't even speak a word of Mandarin.
你看,现在已经不刮风了,也许明天不会下雨。
Listen
You see, it's not windy now, perhaps it won't rain tomorrow.
我不会读这个字。
Listen
I can't read this word.
这个东西不健康,会越吃越胖。
Listen
This food is unhealthy, and it will get fatter and fatter.
公园里有太多花粉了,他不能去,他去的话会生病的。
Listen
There is too much pollen in the park. He can't go. If he goes, he will get sick.
我不会因为这件事生气的,我早就原谅你了。
Listen
I won't be angry about it. I forgave you long ago.
当机会到来时,千万不要放手,有什么想做的事就马上去做吧。
Listen
When the opportunity comes, don't let go. Do what you want to do right away.
我认识的中文字不多,所以读中文报纸的话会有点困难。
Listen
I don't know many Chinese characters, so it will be a little difficult to read Chinese newspapers.
看今晚的天色,明天也许不会下雨。
Listen
Look at the weather tonight, it may not rain tomorrow.
哪怕你不说,大家也会知道。
Listen
Even if you don't say it, everyone will know.
因为他爸妈是不同国家的人,所以他会说两种不同的语言
Listen
Because his parents are from different countries, he can speak two different languages
鱼上岸后,过不了多久就会死去。
Listen
After the fish come ashore, it won't be long before they die.
今天老张开会的时候不停地看手机,可能有什么重要的事情吧。
Listen
Today, Lao Zhang kept looking at his mobile phone during the meeting. Maybe there is something important.
在很多人看来,只有年轻人才会网上购物,其实不少老年人也会。
Listen
In the eyes of many people, only young people can shop online, in fact so can many old people.
由于一半的人都没有来,我们今天的会开不了了。
Listen
As half of the people didn't come, we couldn't hold the meeting today.
社会不需要只会享福的人。
Listen
Society doesn't need people who can only enjoy happiness.
可除非是那些好种易活、自己会奋斗的花草,否则他是不养的。
Listen
But unless it is those flowers and plants that are easy to live and struggle for themselves, he will not raise them.
可除非是那些好种易活、自己会奋斗的花草,否则他是不养的。
Listen
But unless it is those flowers and plants that are easy to live and struggle for themselves, he will not raise them.
我会说汉语,可是,我不会写汉字。
Listen
I can speak Chinese, but I can't write Chinese characters.
我不会包饺子,怎么办?
Listen
I can't make dumplings. What should I do?
你会做中国菜吗?
Listen
Do you know how to make Chinese dishes?
我学会怎样点菜了。
Listen
I learned how to order.
但是吃西药会健康一点。
Listen
But taking western medicine will make you healthier.
春节的时候,中国人会吃汤圆。
Listen
Chinese people eat sweet round dumplings during the Spring Festival.
我的午饭总会被人吃了。
Listen
My lunch will always be eaten.
我太吃惊了!我同学竟然会开飞机!
Listen
I'm so surprised! My classmate can fly planes!
我现在会用汉语打电话了。
Listen
I can make phone calls in Chinese now.
听说有好几家大公司会来招聘呢。
Listen
I heard that several big companies will come to recruit.
给大卫上过课的老师们普遍反映他的表现很好,只是偶尔会迟到。
Listen
The teachers who taught David generally reported that he performed well, but occasionally he was late.
会议已经进行了两个多小时,大家还在认真地讨论这个问题。
Listen
The meeting has been going on for more than two hours, and everyone is still discussing this issue seriously.
影子一会儿大,一会儿小。
Listen
Shadows are big and small.
今天全校师生都在体育馆里开大会。
Listen
Today, all the teachers and students have a meeting in the gymnasium.
请大家到会议室集合。
Listen
Please gather in the conference room.
上次的晚会上,大家都玩儿得十分高兴。
Listen
At the last party, everyone had a great time.
有会员卡的话,买任何东西都可以打折。
Listen
If you have a membership card, you can buy anything at a discount.
躺着看手机的坏处是:会伤害我们的眼睛。
Listen
The disadvantage of lying down and looking at our mobile phones is that it will hurt our eyes.
今天是奶奶的生日,你们会请哪些亲戚来参加她的生日聚会呢?
Listen
Today is Grandma's birthday. Which relatives will you invite to her birthday party?
虽然后面的题我都会,但是考试时间太少了,没时间写了,只好都放弃了。
Listen
Although I can do the following questions, there is too little time for the exam and I have no time to write, so I have to give up.
他的儿子一岁,不会写字。
Listen
His son is one years old, can't write characters.
我请你来看我们学校的运动会。
Listen
I invite you to come to sports meeting in our school.
我一会儿要去接我的外孙女放学了。
Listen
I'm going to pick up my granddaughter from school later.
虽然遇到很多困难,但我一定会坚持到底,因为这是我的梦想。
Listen
Although I have encountered many difficulties, I will stick to the end, because this is my dream.
我们要做对社会有用的人。
Listen
We should be useful to society.
我的朋友是法国人,他会说一点儿中文。
Listen
My friend is French. He can speak a little Chinese.
我的阿姨会说三门外语。
Listen
My aunt can speak three foreign languages.
我的阿姨会说三门外语:英语,法语,和日语。
Listen
My aunt can speak three foreign languages: English, French and Japanese.
家长会在学校的体育馆开。
Listen
The parents' meeting is held in the school gymnasium.
导游让游客休息的时候,一部分人会在车上睡觉,另一部分人会下车活动一下儿。
Listen
When the tour guide gives tourists a rest, some people will sleep in the car, while others will get off the bus for a while.
一个偶然的机会,他发现如果了解汉字的来源和演变过程,再学习它就变得轻松、容易。
Listen
By chance, he found that if he understood the origin and evolution of Chinese characters, it would be easy to learn them .
这是我早上开会记下的。
Listen
This is what I wrote down at the meeting this morning.
我和朋友见面的时候会握手,表示友好。
Listen
When I meet my friends, I shake hands to show friendship.
给他上过课的老师们普遍反映他的表现很好,只是偶尔会迟到。
Listen
Teachers who gave him lessons generally reported that he performed well, only occasionally being late.
演出开始时人们认为很有魅力,但是糟糕的结局会给人留下难以忘记的坏印象。
Listen
At the beginning of the performance, people think it is attractive, but the bad ending will leave an unforgettable bad impression.
谢谢您给我这个工作的机会。
Listen
Thank you for giving me the opportunity of this job.
音乐会几点开始?
Listen
What time does the concert start?
这次国际会议安排在下午三点。
Listen
This international conference is arranged for three o'clock in the afternoon.
下午三点我们要开会。
Listen
We have a meeting at three o'clock in the afternoon.
我会说一点儿汉语。
Listen
I can speak a little Chinese.
汽车会在上午十点离开旅馆。
Listen
The bus will leave the hotel at ten in the morning.
我会说一点汉语。
Listen
I can speak a little Chinese.
你在中国,至少要会说一点儿中文。
Listen
When you are in China, you should speak at least a little Chinese.
一部电影,开始虽然剧情平平常常,如果最后半个小时能使我们感动,我们依然会向别人推荐它。
Listen
Although the plot of a movie is ordinary at first, if the last half hour can move us, we will still recommend it to others.
你们都对音乐会感兴趣?
Listen
Are you all interested in concerts?
正常来说,他每周三都会去图书馆。
Listen
Normally, he goes to the library every Wednesday.
学校每年都会举办中国文化节。
Listen
The school holds Chinese Culture Festival every year.
我有三个外国朋友,他们都会说中文。
Listen
I have three foreign friends, all of whom speak Chinese.
你会读这个字吗?
Listen
Can you read this word?
对不起,我赶着开会,现在没时间跟你聊天。
Listen
Sorry, I'm in a hurry for a meeting. I don't have time to chat with you now.
我要是会飞多好!
Listen
If only I could fly!
今天上午是多云,下午会下雨。
Listen
It is cloudy this morning and it will rain in the afternoon.
今天学校里有一个晚会。
Listen
There is a party at school today.
由于人们在一周内的营养摄入和饮食模式会影响到他们的体重变化,因此节食者的体重会在一周内上下波动。
Listen
Because people's nutrient intake and diet patterns will affect their weight changes during the week, dieters' weight will fluctuate up and down during the week.
天气预报说明年和后年会更冷。
Listen
The weather forecast says it will be colder next year and the following year.
我和老公对视一眼,这么小的孩子怎么学会了背后议论人。
Listen
My husband and I looked at each other. How did such a small child learn to talk about people behind his back?
我觉得会说中文很酷。
Listen
I think it's cool to speak Chinese.
这位朋友很会利用“登门槛效应”来处理问题。
Listen
This friend is very good at using the "threshold effect" to deal with problems.
明天什么时候会下雨?
Listen
When is it going to rain tomorrow?
今天会下雨吗?
Listen
Is it going to rain today?
明天可能会下雪。
Listen
It could snow tomorrow.
我看一会儿书。
Listen
I read a book for a while.
我担心参加音乐会对考试有影响。
Listen
I'm worried that attending the concert will affect the exam.
今天商场可以免费办会员卡。
Listen
You can get a free membership card for the shopping centre today.
我们旅行社会为您安排一位司机。
Listen
Our travel society will arrange a driver for you.
是有翅膀会飞?
Listen
Do you have wings to fly?
快去学校开家长会。
Listen
Go to the school and have a parent-teacher meeting.
上了这门课,你有什么体会?
Listen
What experience do you have after taking this course?
这位作家每天早上都跑步,他一般会跑十五公里。
Listen
The writer runs every morning. He usually runs fifteen kilometers.
你会说什么外语?
Listen
What foreign language can you speak?
你会说几门外语?
Listen
How many foreign languages can you speak?
当消费者走到相应货架时,仪器会发出提示音,以免消费者错过商品。
Listen
When the consumer walks to the corresponding shelf, the instrument will sound a prompt to avoid the consumer missing the goods.
如果我们忘了给妈妈过生日,妈妈会伤心的!
Listen
Mother will be sad if we forget to celebrate her birthday!
谁能够及早抓住机会,谁就赢得了机遇。
Listen
Whoever can seize the opportunity early will win the opportunity.
你会自己给自己理发吗?
Listen
Can you cut your own hair?
我们偶尔也要学会勇敢地拒绝别人。
Listen
We should learn to bravely reject others sometimes.
老师们今天下午要开会。
Listen
The teachers will have a meeting this afternoon.
你会开车吗?
Listen
Can you drive?
我们一般会看看书,听听音乐。
Listen
We usually read books and listen to music.
你会说几个语言?
Listen
How many languages can you speak?
我下次还会选择这家饭馆。
Listen
I will still choose this restaurant next time.
明天上午是晴天,下午会下雪。
Listen
It will be sunny tomorrow morning and snow in the afternoon.
我刚刚学会这几个字。
Listen
I just learned these words.
我会说日语。
Listen
I can speak Japanese.
河马会在河床上行走。
Listen
Hippos will walk on the riverbed.
我说今天会下雨,果然下雨了。
Listen
I said it would rain today, and it did.
你会滑冰吗?
Listen
Can you skate?
别误会,我怎么会撒谎呢?
Listen
Don't get me wrong, how could I lie?
你会炒鸡蛋吗?
Listen
Can you scramble eggs?
我是上海人,会说上海话。
Listen
I am from Shanghai and can speak Shanghai dialect.
这个夏天我们全家会去海边过。
Listen
My family will go to the seaside this summer.
我下次还会选择那里。
Listen
I will choose there next time.
在生活中我们需要自信,别总是担心自己会失败。
Listen
We need self-confidence in life, and don't always worry about losing.