She proudly said: Although my home is small, it is the warmest place in the world because of the love of my family.
我八点前在家。
Listen
I will be at home before eight o'clock.
这家店的营业时间是早上八点到晚上六点。
Listen
This shop is open from eight in the morning to six in the evening.
我爸爸今天不在家。
Listen
My father is not at home today.
爸爸到家的时候,我们早就睡着了。
Listen
By the time Dad got home, we were already asleep.
爸爸一回家就睡觉了。
Listen
Dad went to bed as soon as he got home.
他的爸爸妈妈最近没了工作,他家的生活有点困难,我们帮他们一下。
Listen
His parents have lost their jobs recently, and life in his family is a bit difficult. Let's help them.
妈妈不在家,她和爸爸出门了。
Listen
Mum is not home. She and Dad have gone out.
爸爸不在家,他出去了。
Listen
Dad is not at home. He is out.
我们全家明天就要去北京旅游了,我太高兴了!
Listen
My family will travel to Beijing tomorrow. I am so happy!
我家住在北京的东边。
Listen
My family lives in the east of Beijing.
哲学家们对本体的问题各抒己见。
Listen
Philosophers have their own opinions on the issue of noumenon.
我本来以为这次做的菜不好吃,相反,大家竟然都吃完了。
Listen
I thought the food I cooked this time wasn't delicious, on the contrary, everyone actually finished eating it.
买东西不用在川流不息的人群中奔走,仅需登录网站,动几下手指,下几道指令就可以把东西买回家。
Listen
You don't have to run in the endless stream of people to buy things, just log on to the website, move your fingers and give instructions to buy things home.
家里面不太热。
Listen
It isn't too hot at home.
我买不到车票,只能坐船回家了。
Listen
I can't get a ticket, so I have to go home by boat.
每个人都有自己的看法,大家的看法不一定一样。
Listen
Everyone has their own views, and everyone's views are not necessarily the same.
请大家多吃一点,不要客气!
Listen
Please eat more, make yourselves at home!
你家厨房真干净,你是不是每天都打扫?
Listen
Your kitchen is really clean. Do you clean it every day?
我的学校离我家不远。
Listen
My school is not far from my home.
奶奶喜欢在家里,不喜欢外出。
Listen
Grandma prefers being at home to going out.
哪怕你不说,大家也会知道。
Listen
Even if you don't say it, everyone will know.
马老师不在家。
Listen
Miss Ma is not at home.
回家的快乐和被亲情包围的幸福感染了我,我也恨不得马上飞到父母跟前,与他们团圆。
Listen
The happiness of going home and being surrounded by family infected me, and I couldn't wait to fly to my parents immediately to reunite with them.
因为他爸妈是不同国家的人,所以他会说两种不同的语言
Listen
Because his parents are from different countries, he can speak two different languages
这家饭馆菜的味道马马虎虎,但服务还可以。
Listen
The food in this restaurant tastes so-so, but the service is OK.
这个茶是要出口到很多国家的。
Listen
This tea is to be exported to many countries.
一家人高高兴兴地生火做饭,饱饱地吃了顿团圆饭。
Listen
The family happily made a fire to cook and had a full reunion dinner.
你们大家要吃什么?
Listen
What do you all want to eat?
我把家里的水果都吃光了。
Listen
I ate up all the fruit at home.
家里的水果都吃光了,我们再去买一些。
Listen
We have eaten up all the fruits at home, so let's buy some more.
一路上,翟峰一家经历了船身着火、漏水等大大小小十多次险情。
Listen
Along the way, Zhai Feng's family experienced more than ten dangerous situations, such as fire and water leakage.
听说有好几家大公司会来招聘呢。
Listen
I heard that several big companies will come to recruit.
大家开始在附近挖掘。
Listen
Everyone started digging nearby.
请大家把书合上。
Listen
Please close your books.
女士们,先生们,大家晚上好!
Listen
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!
会议已经进行了两个多小时,大家还在认真地讨论这个问题。
Listen
The meeting has been going on for more than two hours, and everyone is still discussing this issue seriously.
大家讨论一下吧。
Listen
Let's discuss it.
请大家严格按照老师的要求按时完成作业,这对提高汉语水平有帮助。
Listen
Please finish your homework on time in strict accordance with the teacher's requirements, this would help to improve your Chinese.
请大家一定要高度重视这个问题。
Listen
Please attach great importance to this issue.
长大后我想当一个科学家。
Listen
I want to be a scientist when I grow up.
大家下午好!
Listen
Good afternoon, everyone!
请大家把作文上载到这个网站上。
Listen
Please upload your composition to this website.
大家都认为这里很干净。
Listen
Everybody thinks it's very clean here.
今天下午就是首场比赛了,大家准备好了吗?
Listen
This afternoon is the first game. Are you ready?
请大家到会议室集合。
Listen
Please gather in the conference room.
祝大家万事如意!
Listen
I wish you all the best!
在中国的时候,你要是需要帮助,就可以去你们国家的大使馆。
Listen
When you are in China, if you need help, you can go to your country's embassy.
休息了十分钟后,大家继续上课。
Listen
After a ten-minute rest, everyone continued their class.
大家现在可以回家了。
Listen
Everyone can go home now.
大象愤怒地说:“你这个愚蠢的家伙。”
Listen
The elephant said angrily, "you stupid fellow."
新年到了,人们都回家过年,大人给孩子发红包,买新衣。
Listen
When the New Year comes, people go home for the New Year. Adults give red envelopes to their children and buy new clothes.
他大概是在附近那家医院工作。
Listen
He probably works in the nearby hospital.
春节过后,大家的体重都加重了。
Listen
After the Spring Festival, everyone put on weight.
上次的晚会上,大家都玩儿得十分高兴。
Listen
At the last party, everyone had a great time.
有的人家喜欢种草、养花、种竹子,有的人家则喜欢用大盆养金鱼。
Listen
Some people like to plant grass, flowers and bamboo, while others like to raise goldfish in big pots.
建伟在大学的一座公寓楼里开了一家书店,顺便卖点儿文具、电池、小日用品等。
Listen
Jianwei opened a bookstore in an apartment building of the university, selling stationery, batteries and small daily necessities by the way.
请大家按照号码顺序排队。
Listen
Please line up according to the number order.
他家住在这栋大楼里。
Listen
His family lives in this building.
下次上课前,请大家先预习一下。
Listen
Before the next class, please preview it first.
家里的空调坏了,咱们另外再买一个吧。
Listen
The air conditioning in our house has broken, let's buy another one.
家里所有的书我都看过了。
Listen
I have read all the books at home.
这家理发店的理发师是很有名的,他们常常给明星理发。
Listen
The barbers in this barber shop are very famous. They often cut stars' hair.
他们是我的家人。
Listen
They are my family.
我的全家都住在中国。
Listen
My whole family lives in China.
我的一家人都住在上海。
Listen
My family all live in Shanghai.
我妈妈是一家公司的经理。
Listen
My mother is the manager of a company.
你的家人在美国的什么地方?
Listen
Where is your family in America?
我家小区的旁边就有一家诊所,看医生很方便。
Listen
There is a clinic next to my community, so it is very convenient to see a doctor.
他的父母因为生病都没了工作,他家现在的生活很困难。
Listen
His parents have lost their jobs because of illness, and his family's life is very difficult now.
这家旅行社的价格很合理。
Listen
The price of this travel agency is very reasonable.
印度和马来西亚都是亚洲的国家。
Listen
India and Malaysia are both Asian countries.
您介意我安排你们住一家小一点的旅馆吗?那家虽然小,但是离我们要去的景点很近。
Listen
Do you mind if I arrange for you to stay in a smaller hotel? Although it is small, it is very close to the scenic spot we are going to.
这篇文章的作者是一个非常著名的作家。
Listen
The author of this article is a very famous writer.
我认为教育是最重要的事,我以后想当一个教育家。
Listen
I think education is the most important thing, and I want to be an educator in the future.
中国是一个非常安全的国家。
Listen
China is a very safe country.
我们可以把书邮寄到你的家。
Listen
We can mail the book to your home.
我的老家风景如画。
Listen
My hometown is picturesque.
从我的家向东有山。
Listen
From my house (facing) towards east, there is mountain.↵
这家旅馆的价格怎么样?
Listen
What's the price of this hotel?
我的妈妈是一个画家。
Listen
My mother is a painter.
家长会在学校的体育馆开。
Listen
The parents' meeting is held in the school gymnasium.
母亲的话使我酝酿已久的恋家情绪刹那间就没有了。
Listen
My mother's words made my long-simmering homesickness disappear in a flash.
在中国的北方,冬天的时候每家都有暖气。
Listen
In the north of China, every family has heating in winter.
你是王明的家长吗?
Listen
Are you Wang Ming's parent?
我的家乡是中国北部的一个山区。
Listen
My hometown is a mountainous area in northern China.
我把手机它老人家伺候得好好的。
Listen
I took good care of my mobile phone.
家里什么馅儿的月饼都有。
Listen
There are moon cakes with any stuffing at home.
这家咖啡馆的咖啡很好喝。
Listen
The coffee in this cafe is very delicious.
我是在这家医院出生的。
Listen
I was born in this hospital.
姐姐是这家公司的职员。
Listen
My sister is a clerk in this company.
保护森林就是在保护地球,保护我们自己的家。
Listen
To protect the forest is to protect the earth and our own home.
请问您家的住址有没有变?
Listen
Have you changed your address?
这是我家的房子。
Listen
This is my house.
我昨天下午四点在家看电视呢。
Listen
I was watching TV at home at four o'clock yesterday.
你每天几点回家?
Listen
What time do you go home every day?
这家餐厅稍微有点儿贵。
Listen
This restaurant is a little expensive.
我更愿意在家看电视
Listen
I prefer to watch TV at home
昨天在家无聊,我就看起电影来了。
Listen
Yesterday I was bored at home, so I started watching movies.
我们一家人都很好,谢谢!
Listen
Our whole family is very well, thank you!
每年我都回老家过年。
Listen
Every year I go back to my hometown for the New Year.
你们家距离学校多远?
Listen
How far is your home from school?
老李家今天来了很多人。
Listen
Many people came to Lao Li's family today.
世界上有很多个国家。
Listen
There are many countries in the world.
这个周末我们全家要去上海郊区二日游。
Listen
My family will go on a two-day tour to the suburbs of Shanghai this weekend.
明天我要回家,我太高兴了!
Listen
I'm going home tomorrow. I'm so happy!
我们家有三个孩子,两个男孩,一个女孩。
Listen
There are three children in our family, two boys and one girl.
我家周围有好几个公园。
Listen
There are several parks around my home.
我很开心能认识这样一个家庭。
Listen
I am very happy to get to know a family like this.
我一个人在家,经常感到孤单。
Listen
I am at home alone and often feel lonely.
今天下午我朋友家有一个生日派对。
Listen
There is a birthday party at my friend's house this afternoon.
最近几年,我们国家发展得非常好。
Listen
In recent years, our country has developed very well.
由于家里老人突然生病,我只好放弃出国。
Listen
I had to give up going abroad due to an old family member suddenly falling ill.
我家有一台钢琴和一把小提琴。
Listen
My family has a piano and a violin.
他非常想念老家和亲人。
Listen
He misses his hometown and relatives very much.
他小时候家里很穷。
Listen
His family was poor when he was young.
因为哥哥还没回家,所以妈妈很生气。
Listen
Mother is very angry because my brother hasn't come home yet.
妈妈每天坐首发班车下班回家。
Listen
Mother takes the first bus home from work every day.
这个春节你回老家过吗?
Listen
Have you been back to your hometown this Spring Festival?
快去学校开家长会。
Listen
Go to the school and have a parent-teacher meeting.
这位作家每天早上都跑步,他一般会跑十五公里。
Listen
The writer runs every morning. He usually runs fifteen kilometers.
我下次还会选择这家饭馆。
Listen
I will still choose this restaurant next time.
这个夏天我们全家会去海边过。
Listen
My family will go to the seaside this summer.
我这几天住在爷爷家。
Listen
I'm staying at Grandpa's these days.
你去过哪几个国家?
Listen
Which countries have you been to?
那家宾馆离机场远吗?
Listen
Is that guesthouse far from the airport?
我家住在黄河边上。
Listen
My family lives near the Yellow River.
由于连年的战争,家里生活非常困难。
Listen
Life at home is very difficult because of years of war.
你哪天有时间就哪天来我家吧。
Listen
Come to my place whenever you have time.
哥哥是兽医,他开了一家宠物医院。
Listen
My brother is a veterinarian. He runs a pet hospital.
公司离家远吗?
Listen
Is the company far from home?
我家没有猫。
Listen
I don't have a cat.
我家就在这个小区。
Listen
My home is in this neighborhood.
听说新开了一家海洋公园,我们去看看,怎么样?
Listen
I heard that a new ocean park has been opened. How about we go and have a look?
明天我要去朋友家过生日。
Listen
I'm going to my friend's house for my birthday tomorrow.
我请你来我家。
Listen
I invited you to my house.
我家有五口人。
Listen
There are five people in my family.
这个周末我们全家要去游乐场玩。
Listen
My family will go to the playground this weekend.
我去奶奶家过周末。
Listen
I'm going to Grandma's for the weekend.
我每年都去爸妈家过年。
Listen
I go to my parents' home for the New Year every year.
我们家今天来客人了。
Listen
Our family has guests today.
我做完作业后去你家。
Listen
I'll go to your house after I finish my homework.
非常感谢你请我去你家过春节。
Listen
Thank you very much for inviting me to your home for Spring Festival.
我已经住进新家了。
Listen
I have already moved into the new house.
马路对面新开了一家照相馆。
Listen
A new photo studio has opened across the road.
我们一家人怎么办啊?
Listen
What could our family do?
马老师在家。
Listen
Miss Ma is at home.
马老师在家吗?
Listen
Is Miss Ma at home?
他说女儿念了硕士,有学位,在一家一流的公司上班。
Listen
He said that his daughter has a master's degree and works in a first-class company.
你在爷爷家玩得开心吗?
Listen
Did you have a good time at Grandpa's house?
有时赶上狂风暴雨,情况紧急,他就得劳驾全家人抢救花草。
Listen
Sometimes, when he catches up with the storm and the situation is urgent, he has to bother the whole family to rescue the flowers and plants.
学校门口新开了一家文具店。
Listen
A new stationery store has opened at the school gate.
我们国家人口一直在增长。
Listen
The population of our country has been increasing.