My parents and I went out to watch the lantern show today.
那本书你看完了吗?
Listen
Have you finished reading that book?
我把这本书看了一遍。
Listen
I read the book once.
我好多了,不用看大夫了。
Listen
I'm much better. I don't need to see a doctor.
对不起,我最近很忙,都没有什么时间去看你。
Listen
Sorry, I've been so busy recently that I don't have much time to see you.
不要打扰别人看书。
Listen
Don't disturb others' reading.
你看,现在已经不刮风了,也许明天不会下雨。
Listen
You see, it's not windy now, perhaps it won't rain tomorrow.
每个人都有自己的看法,大家的看法不一定一样。
Listen
Everyone has their own views, and everyone's views are not necessarily the same.
不要看我!
Listen
Don't look at me!
其实在海底什么也看不见,那儿太黑了。
Listen
In fact, you can't see anything at the bottom of the sea. It's too dark there.
看到大象悲惨的样子,老鼠不忍下手。
Listen
Seeing the elephant's miserable appearance, the mouse couldn't bear to start.
今天老张开会的时候不停地看手机,可能有什么重要的事情吧。
Listen
Today, Lao Zhang kept looking at his mobile phone during the meeting. Maybe there is something important.
在很多人看来,只有年轻人才会网上购物,其实不少老年人也会。
Listen
In the eyes of many people, only young people can shop online, in fact so can many old people.
无论明天天气好不好,我都要去看你。
Listen
Whether the weather is fine or not tomorrow, I will go to see you.
你这样躺着看书对眼睛不好,快坐起来!
Listen
It's not good for your eyes to read lying down like this. Sit up quickly!
她有不少好看的衣服。
Listen
She has a lot of nice clothes.
我狼吞虎咽吃完,又埋头看微信。
Listen
I wolfed it down and buried myself in WeChat.
这个蛋糕看起来很好吃。
Listen
This cake looks delicious.
我看她总是笑着回答老师的问题。
Listen
In my opinion, she always answers the teacher's questions with a smile.
躺着看手机的坏处是:会伤害我们的眼睛。
Listen
The disadvantage of lying down and looking at our mobile phones is that it will hurt our eyes.
家里所有的书我都看过了。
Listen
I have read all the books at home.
你可以去市场看一看,那里有很多好玩的东西。
Listen
You can go to the market and have a look. There are many interesting things there.
那里的风景太美了,你一定要亲自去看一看。
Listen
The scenery there is so beautiful that you must go and see it for yourself.
你看,这是五年前他给我写的信,我还留着信封呢。
Listen
You see, this is a letter he wrote to me five years ago. I still have the envelope.
你看你的房间,怎么这么乱,快收拾干净吧。
Listen
Look at your room. Why is it so messy? Quickly tidy and clean it up.
你耐心点儿!这个电影得看到底,才能知道那件事情的原因。
Listen
Be patient! The reason for that will not be known until the end of the film.
没想到这两个颜色放在一起怪好看的。
Listen
I didn't expect these two colours to look so unusually good together.
我家小区的旁边就有一家诊所,看医生很方便。
Listen
There is a clinic next to my community, so it is very convenient to see a doctor.
我请你来看我们学校的运动会。
Listen
I invite you to come to sports meeting in our school.
这双银色的鞋太好看了!
Listen
These silver shoes are so beautiful!
每天要看四十分钟的书。
Listen
Read books for forty minutes every day.
你和我女儿一样,斯斯文文的,一看就读过书,心眼儿好。
Listen
You, like my daughter, are gentle. You have read books and have a good heart.
明天,妈妈去海外看她的女儿。
Listen
Tomorrow, my mother will go overseas to see her daughter.
我只能部分同意你的看法。
Listen
I can only partially agree with you.
今天晚上有几百个观众来看我们的节目呢!
Listen
There are hundreds of viewers watching our programme tonight!
小时候我特别喜欢看天上的云,我觉得有的云像花儿,有的云像小狗,非常有意思。
Listen
When I was a child, I especially liked to look at the clouds in the sky. I think some clouds are like flowers and some clouds are like puppies, which is very interesting.
从你的日程表上就可以看出你有多忙了。
Listen
I can tell how busy you are from your schedule.
工作的时候,经常写几十个字,就到院中去转转,看看这棵,看看那朵。
Listen
When he works, he often writes dozens of words, then goes around the courtyard and looks at this tree and that flower.
她喜欢在下雨的日子在书店里看书。
Listen
She likes reading in the bookstore on rainy days.
我每天要看四十分钟的网球节目。
Listen
I watch forty minutes of tennis every day.
你们看,这是七个小矮人的房间。
Listen
Look, this is the Seven Dwarves' room.
我昨天下午四点在家看电视呢。
Listen
I was watching TV at home at four o'clock yesterday.
看看熊猫,它有什么特点呢?
Listen
Look at the panda. What are its characteristics?
以前有一个中国老师,他教过我一点儿功夫,我表演给你看看。
Listen
I used to have a Chinese teacher who taught me a little kung fu. I'll show you.
那个明星这两年很火,我经常在电视上看到他。
Listen
That celebrity has been very popular in the past two years. I often see him on TV.
你喜欢看什么电视节目?
Listen
What TV programs do you like to watch?
妈妈不让我看电视。
Listen
Mother won't let me watch TV.
我喜欢看电视。
Listen
I enjoy watching TV.
我更愿意在家看电视
Listen
I prefer to watch TV at home
我们看中国电影吧。
Listen
Let's watch a Chinese movie.
他喜欢看中国电影。
Listen
He likes to watch Chinese film.
我一个月看两次电影。
Listen
I watch movies twice a month.
最近这部电影非常火,你还没看过吗?
Listen
This movie is very popular recently. Haven't you seen it yet?
去看电影,行啊。
Listen
Go to the movies, okay.
你最喜欢看哪部电影?
Listen
Which movie do you like best?
小丽,周末你一般跟小刚出去看电影吗?
Listen
Xiaoli, do you usually go out to the movies with Xiaogang on weekends?
这件衣服很好看,但是太贵了!
Listen
This piece of clothes is very nice, but it is too expensive!
你穿这件衣服真好看。
Listen
You look good in this dress.
我和朋友明天去学校看书。
Listen
My friend and I will go to school to read tomorrow.
我和妈妈一起看书。
Listen
Me and mum read books together.
在和别人对话时,你应该看着别人,这是一种礼貌。
Listen
When talking with others, you should look at the other person. This is a way to show courtesy.
最近我总是觉得很累,我想去看看中医。
Listen
Recently, I always feel very tired. I want to see a Chinese medicine practitioner.
这张画很难看。
Listen
This picture is ugly.
我看一会儿书。
Listen
I read a book for a while.
我们一般会看看书,听听音乐。
Listen
We usually read books and listen to music.
听说新开了一家海洋公园,我们去看看,怎么样?
Listen
I heard that a new ocean park has been opened. How about we go and have a look?
我今天看了两位医生。
Listen
I saw two doctors today.
你看,我没钱了。
Listen
Look, I have no money.
你看见张先生了吗?
Listen
Have you seen Mr Zhang?
他们在学校看书。
Listen
They are reading at school.
下周您来看房子?没问题!
Listen
Will you come to see the house next week? No problem!
谢谢你们专门来看我。
Listen
Thank you for coming to see me specially.
这是我第一次看中医。
Listen
This is my first time to see Chinese medicine practitioners.
警察要求他拿出护照看看。
Listen
The policeman asked him to show his passport.
你们看,她跑得快极了!
Listen
Look, she runs so fast!
昨天妈妈没有在小学门口看见你。
Listen
Mother didn't see you at the primary school gate yesterday.
看法
Listen
(n.) way of looking at something, view, opinion; critical or unfavorable view of sb or sth
快看!下雪了!
Listen
Look! It's snowing!
你看到自己婴儿时期的一张照片,你能认出自己吗?
Listen
You see a picture of yourself as a baby. Can you recognize yourself?
考试时一定要仔细,把题目看清楚。
Listen
You must be careful in the exam and read the questions clearly.