I have been to many places in China: Xi'an, Guilin, Beijing, and so on.
买东西不用在川流不息的人群中奔走,仅需登录网站,动几下手指,下几道指令就可以把东西买回家。
Listen
You don't have to run in the endless stream of people to buy things, just log on to the website, move your fingers and give instructions to buy things home.
西瓜不甜不要钱。
Listen
If the watermelon is not sweet, you won't be charged.
西安真是个好地方,不仅风景很美,而且人也非常热情。
Listen
Xi'an truly is a good place; not only is the scenery beautiful, the people are also extremely enthusiastic.
不好意思,我拿不到上面的东西,你能帮我拿一下吗?
Listen
Sorry, I can't get the things on it. Can you hold them for me?
这个东西不健康,会越吃越胖。
Listen
This food is unhealthy, and it will get fatter and fatter.
我不知道哪儿是东,哪儿是西。
Listen
I don't know where east is and where west is.
价钱越高,东西越好,不一定是真的。
Listen
The higher the price, the better the things, which is not necessarily true.
进入美国的时候,有一些东西是不能带的。
Listen
When you enter America, there are some things you can't take with you.
请不要在教室里吃东西。
Listen
Please don't eat in the classroom.
但是吃西药会健康一点。
Listen
But taking western medicine will make you healthier.
山西人喜欢吃酸,这在全中国都是有名的。
Listen
People from Shanxi like sour food. This is well known all over China.
冰过的西瓜更好吃。
Listen
Ice watermelon tastes better.
可以回收的东西请放在那里。
Listen
Please put things that can be recycled there.
有会员卡的话,买任何东西都可以打折。
Listen
If you have a membership card, you can buy anything at a discount.
你可以去市场看一看,那里有很多好玩的东西。
Listen
You can go to the market and have a look. There are many interesting things there.
这是中国的西安,我有一个朋友在那儿。
Listen
This is Xi'an, China. I have a friend there.
印度和马来西亚都是亚洲的国家。
Listen
India and Malaysia are both Asian countries.
很多游客在马来西亚度假以后,都对马来西亚有很好的印象。
Listen
Many tourists have a good impression of Malaysia after their holidays in Malaysia.
这是我们网站的网址,在上面你可以看到更多的东西。
Listen
This is the URL of our website. You can see more things on it.
商店里的东西比外面商店的贵很多。
Listen
The things in the shop is much more expensive than the shops outside.
你还想买什么别的东西吗?
Listen
Is there anything else you want to buy?
江苏省在上海的西北边。
Listen
Jiangsu Province is to the northwest of Shanghai.
他们走的方向正好是相反的:一个向东,一个向西。
Listen
They went in exactly opposite directions: one went east and the other went west.
这个东西很有用。
Listen
This thing is very useful.
我很好奇这是什么东西。
Listen
I wonder what this is.
这个包很轻,里面没什么东西。
Listen
This bag is very light and there is nothing in it.
西方人觉得汉字很难学。
Listen
Westerners find Chinese characters difficult to learn.
我今天下午有空,我想出去买一些东西。
Listen
I'm free this afternoon. I want to go out and do some shopping.
我们今天坐游船在西湖一日游。
Listen
We took a one-day cruise in the West Lake today.
他们喜欢去西安玩。他们去年去了,今年去了,明年还要去。
Listen
They like to visit Xi'an. They went last year, this year and next year.