However, he regretted to find that almost no English book can fully explain the etymology of Chinese characters.
对不起,我最近很忙,都没有什么时间去看你。
Listen
Sorry, I've been so busy recently that I don't have much time to see you.
老师,不好意思,我没有表格,你能给我一张吗?
Listen
Teacher, I'm sorry, I don't have a form. Can you give me one?
没有人敢贪污、贿赂、不择手段。
Listen
No one dares to embezzle, bribe or do anything.
我的手机是正常的啊,为什么突然不能打电话了?是不是没有交电话费?
Listen
My mobile phone is fine. Why can't I make a phone call suddenly? Did you not pay the phone bill?
我不相信她没有钱,相反,我觉得她是全班最有钱的人。
Listen
I don't believe she has no money. On the contrary, I think she is the richest person in the class.
这个健身计划不适合他,所以事倍功半,尽管他努力地锻炼身体,但是现在没有什么效果。
Listen
This fitness program is not suitable for him, so it gets twice the effort with half the result. Although he works hard to exercise, it has no effect now.
由于一半的人都没有来,我们今天的会开不了了。
Listen
As half of the people didn't come, we couldn't hold the meeting today.
这条裤子有点儿大,有没有小一号的?
Listen
This pair of trousers is a bit big. Do you have a smaller size?
它是那么弱小,丝毫没有对抗大象的力量。
Listen
It is so weak that it has no strength against elephants.
请问,这里有没有打印的地方?
Listen
Excuse me, is there any place to print here?
我的收件箱里什么都没有。
Listen
There's nothing in my inbox.
母亲的话使我酝酿已久的恋家情绪刹那间就没有了。
Listen
My mother's words made my long-simmering homesickness disappear in a flash.
如果没有别的事,我就走了。
Listen
If there is nothing else, I will leave.
今天早上洗的衣服还没有干。
Listen
The laundry this morning hasn't dried yet.
世界上没有完全相同的叶子。
Listen
There are no completely identical leaves in the world.
请问您家的住址有没有变?
Listen
Have you changed your address?
你今天心情有没有好一点?
Listen
Are you in a better mood today?
翟峰和妻子没有积蓄,卖房卖车买下了一艘二手船,翟峰叫它“彩虹号”。
Listen
Zhai Feng and his wife had no savings, so they sold their houses and cars and bought a second-hand boat. Zhai Feng called it "Rainbow".
你有没有狗?
Listen
Do you have a dog?
我没有猫,也没有狗。
Listen
I don't have a cat or a dog.
王先生这几天没有出现。
Listen
Mr. Wang hasn't appeared these days.
我家没有猫。
Listen
I don't have a cat.
今天老师有没有提这件事?
Listen
Did the teacher mention it today?
今天没有昨天热。
Listen
Today is not hot as yesterday.
他轻轻地推开了门,发现房间里没有人。
Listen
He gently pushed open the door and found no one in the room.
昨天妈妈没有在小学门口看见你。
Listen
Mother didn't see you at the primary school gate yesterday.
“要面子着呢,从来没有辜负过我的期望。”
Listen
"I have to face up and never live up to my expectations."
One student in the class is allergic to pollen, one is allergic to flour, another is allergic to peanuts, and another is allergic to dust. No one else has any allergies.
运动服还没有干。
Listen
The sportswear hasn't dried yet.
没有目标就缺乏动力,这道理我固然懂。
Listen
I certainly understand that there is no motivation without goals.
其中三分之一的画作作者没有签名,而其余的则标明了身份。
Listen
One-third of the paintings were not signed by the authors, while the rest were identified.
这个房间没有阳光。
Listen
There is no sunshine in this room.
印象中似乎没有什么押金,全凭信用。
Listen
There seems to be no deposit in my impression, all by credit.