If it weren't for my daughter's rebuttal, I still didn't realize that our own practices and requirements for children are two sets of standards, that is, we are tolerant of ourselves and strict with children.
无论你怎么选择,都不太可能选一份称心如意的工作安安稳稳一辈子。
Listen
No matter how you choose, it is unlikely that you will choose a satisfactory job and stay stable for a lifetime.
这是你的手术单子,但是你不要做手术,这个单子可以拿走。
Listen
This is your operation list, but you don't want to do the operation. This list can be taken away.
最近我的朋友不但失去了工作,还和妻子离了婚,日子真是太苦了。
Listen
Recently, my friend not only lost his job, but also divorced his wife. Life is really hard.
我不会包饺子,怎么办?
Listen
I can't make dumplings. What should I do?
妈妈在院子里种了很多蔬菜。
Listen
Mother grows a lot of vegetables in the yard.
你吃过饺子吗?
Listen
Have you ever eaten dumplings?
我最喜欢吃鸡腿了!我可以一下子吃三个!
Listen
I like chicken legs best! I can eat three at once!
在吃药之前,应该好好读一下盒子里的说明。
Listen
You should read the instructions in the box carefully before taking the medicine.
昨天我吃了一个梨子。
Listen
I ate a pear yesterday.
我早饭喜欢吃包子。
Listen
I like steamed buns for breakfast.
我吃了一些饺子。
Listen
I ate some dumplings.
这个大房子一共有六间房间。
Listen
There are six rooms in this big house.
影子一会儿大,一会儿小。
Listen
Shadows are big and small.
请你讲讲你在大学里的日子,好吗?
Listen
Would you please tell me something about your days in college?
这条裤子有点儿大,有没有小一号的?
Listen
This pair of trousers is a bit big. Do you have a smaller size?
房子的后面有很多山,高高低低一大片。
Listen
There are many mountains behind the house, high and low.
新年到了,人们都回家过年,大人给孩子发红包,买新衣。
Listen
When the New Year comes, people go home for the New Year. Adults give red envelopes to their children and buy new clothes.
我的书很多,你有大点儿的盒子吗?
Listen
I have a lot of books. Do you have a bigger box?
有的人家喜欢种草、养花、种竹子,有的人家则喜欢用大盆养金鱼。
Listen
Some people like to plant grass, flowers and bamboo, while others like to raise goldfish in big pots.
这双袜子是谁的?
Listen
Whose socks are these?
我的房子可以给你免费住。
Listen
My house can give you free living.
别动,你的身上有个小虫子。
Listen
Don't move, you have a little bug on your body.
科学研究证明,女孩子对衣服颜色的选择往往与她们的性格有关。
Listen
Scientific research has proven that girls' choice of clothing colour is often related to their personality.
妈妈把全部的时间都花在照顾三个孩子上了。
Listen
Mother spent all her time taking care of three children.
快把你的脏鞋子洗干净。
Listen
Quickly wash your dirty shoes.
他的儿子一岁,不会写字。
Listen
His son is one years old, can't write characters.
姐姐在用平板电脑看电子书,弟弟在白板上画画,我们的狗在地板上睡觉。
Listen
My sister is reading e-books on her tablet, my brother is drawing on the whiteboard, and our dog is sleeping on the floor.
那个骗子对你说的都是假话,你可千万别相信啊!
Listen
What that liar told you is a lie. Don't believe it!
妈妈的勺子。
Listen
Mom's spoon.
那些饺子都是妈妈包的。
Listen
Those dumplings are made by my mother.
房子的后面有很多山,高高低低,连成一片。
Listen
There are many mountains behind the house, which are high and low.
我最喜欢的水果是桃子。
Listen
My favorite fruit is peach.
这里是房子的阳面,采光好。
Listen
This is the sunny side of the house, with good lighting.
树上的果子成熟了。
Listen
The fruit on the tree is ripe.
你肚子疼的时候,喝点热水,可能管用。
Listen
When you have a stomachache, drink some hot water, which may help.
近年来,市场上出现了一种新的电子产品,名为“光闹钟”。
Listen
In recent years, a new electronic product named "Light Alarm Clock" has appeared in the market.
世界上没有完全相同的叶子。
Listen
There are no completely identical leaves in the world.
请你从这些句子中选择你认为正确的一个。
Listen
Please choose the sentence among these that you think is the most correct.
你的书包为什么是这个样子的?
Listen
Why is your schoolbag like this?
房子的东边是饭厅,南边是客厅。
Listen
To the east of the house is the dining room and to the south is the living room.
我们应该以那些敢说真话的人为镜子,这样才能及时发现自己的缺点。
Listen
We should take those who dare to tell the truth as mirrors, so as to find our shortcomings in time.
我买了一面镜子,放在我的房间里。
Listen
I bought a mirror and put it in my room.
他的样子多好笑。
Listen
How funny he looks.
我的桌子是白色的。
Listen
My desk is white.
她喜欢在下雨的日子在书店里看书。
Listen
She likes reading in the bookstore on rainy days.
我的脑子里想的都是我的作业。
Listen
All I can think about is my homework.
这是我家的房子。
Listen
This is my house.
我需要买几双新的袜子。
Listen
I need to buy some new pairs of socks.
这个帽子有点儿旧。
Listen
This hat is a bit old.
车子开得慢一点,小心一点。
Listen
Drive slowly and carefully.
我带了很多饺子回来。
Listen
I brought back a lot of dumplings.
他儿子在学校上小班。
Listen
His son is in a small class at school.
她儿子好吗?
Listen
Is her son well?
翟峰和妻子没有积蓄,卖房卖车买下了一艘二手船,翟峰叫它“彩虹号”。
Listen
Zhai Feng and his wife had no savings, so they sold their houses and cars and bought a second-hand boat. Zhai Feng called it "Rainbow".
这个盘子十元一个。
Listen
This plate costs ten yuan each.
我们家有三个孩子,两个男孩,一个女孩。
Listen
There are three children in our family, two boys and one girl.
我有三个勺子,其中一个是木勺子,
Listen
I have three spoons, one of which is a wooden spoon.
五个子女
Listen
Five children
他和她有两个子女。
Listen
He and she have two children.
一个肉包子三块。
Listen
A meat bun costs three yuan.
一个孩子在哭。
Listen
A child is crying.
小狗在椅子下。
Listen
The puppy is under the chair.
这个句子怎么表达更好?
Listen
How to express this sentence better?
一套校服里有衬衫、裤子、外套、袜子和皮鞋。
Listen
There are shirts, trousers, coats, socks and leather shoes in a school uniform.
他对新房子很满意。
Listen
He is very satisfied with his new house.
猴子有时候很聪明,有时候很笨。
Listen
Monkeys are sometimes clever and sometimes stupid.
我学会包饺子了。
Listen
I learned to make dumplings.
他一下子打开门。
Listen
He opened the door at once.
下周您来看房子?没问题!
Listen
Will you come to see the house next week? No problem!
我感冒了,嗓子坏了,说不出话了。
Listen
I have a cold, my throat is broken, and I can't speak.
这条裤子太长了。
Listen
These trousers are too long.
请给我妈妈来一把叉子。
Listen
please give my mum a fork
桌子下有一只猫。
Listen
There is a cat under the table.
小猫在桌子下。
Listen
The kitten is under the table.
书包在桌子上边。
Listen
The schoolbag is on the table.
桌子下有什么?
Listen
What's under the table?
她有时拿起剪刀给它们剪剪叶子。
Listen
She sometimes picks up scissors and cuts their leaves.