(adv.) once..., as soon as... ; (before a verb or adj.) indicating suddenness or thoroughness of an action; (between reduplicated verbs) a little, slightly
It is said that there was once a great director with great personality and adventure who went to the jungles of South America to make a documentary about ancient Inca civilization.
我的手机号码是一五六一八五二零二零六。
Listen
My mobile phone number is one five six one eight five two zero two six.
马老师的电话号码是一三九零五五七九八四三
Listen
Teacher Ma's telephone number is one three nine zero five five seven nine eight four three
一杯气泡水八十元。
Listen
A glass of bubble water is eighty yuan.
老板,能不能稍微便宜一点儿,再打个八折吧!
Listen
Boss, can you make it a little cheaper and make another 20% discount?
一五六九八五九三二四七
Listen
One five six nine eight five nine three two four seven
一八五六二七四三七八二
Listen
One eight five six two seven four three seven eight two
爸爸一回家就睡觉了。
Listen
Dad went to bed as soon as he got home.
爸爸妈妈给了我一个新的苹果手机。
Listen
Mom and Dad gave me a new iPhone.
他的爸爸妈妈最近没了工作,他家的生活有点困难,我们帮他们一下。
Listen
His parents have lost their jobs recently, and life in his family is a bit difficult. Let's help them.
那么多人,弟弟一下子就把爸爸找出来了,弟弟的眼力真好!
Listen
So many people, my brother found out my father at once, and my brother's eyesight is really good!
这是我第一次来北京。
Listen
(phr.) This is my first trip to Beijing.
请帮我买一张去北京的单程票。
Listen
Please buy me a one-way ticket to Beijing.
我需要一张从北京去上海的硬座票。
Listen
I need a hard seat ticket from Beijing to Shanghai.
妈妈,可以给我买一个笔记本吗?
Listen
Mom, can you buy me a notebook?
妈妈,可以给我买一个笔记本吗?
Listen
Mom, can you buy me a notebook?
我把这本书看了一遍。
Listen
I read the book once.
桌子上边有一本书。
Listen
There is a book on the desk.
他怕万一选错了,要付出很大的时间成本和经济成本。
Listen
He is afraid that if he makes a wrong choice, he will pay a lot of time and economic costs.
桌子上有一本最新的中文杂志。
Listen
There is a new Chinese magazine on the desk.
总有一天她会明白的,不吃苦,怎么长本事?
Listen
One day she will understand, how can she grow without hardship?
木头上有一个小本子。
Listen
There is a small notebook on the wood.
但是他遗憾地发现,几乎没有一本英文书能充分解释汉字的字源。
Listen
However, he regretted to find that almost no English book can fully explain the etymology of Chinese characters.
如果您在本商店购买超过三百元的商品,就可以得到一个精美的购物袋,多买多得。
Listen
If you buy more than 300 yuan's worth of goods in this shop, you can get a beautiful shopping bag, and you can get more if you buy more.
我买了一件衣服,一个书包;另外,我还买了一本书。
Listen
I bought a dress, a schoolbag; In addition, I also bought a book.
星期一我要去书店买课本。
Listen
I'm going to the bookstore to buy textbooks on Monday.
妈妈有一个出国的机会,去日本工作,可是她没去。
Listen
Mother had a chance to go abroad and work in Japan, but she didn't go.
利用大数据对一个病种进行细致的监测,意义是不言而喻的。
Listen
The significance of using big data to monitor a disease carefully is self-evident.
不管忙不忙,他每天都要锻炼一个小时。
Listen
Regardless of whether he is busy or not, he will exercise for an hour every day.
这么一大盘!我吃不了。
Listen
Such a big market! I can't eat.
一年前,我第一次来到中国,当时我一句汉语也不会说。
Listen
A year ago, when I first came to China, I couldn't even speak a word of Mandarin.
不好意思,我拿不到上面的东西,你能帮我拿一下吗?
Listen
Sorry, I can't get the things on it. Can you hold them for me?
每个人都想当一个富人,但其实富人也并不那么快乐。
Listen
Everyone wants to be a rich person, but in reality, rich people are not even that happy.
每个人都有自己的看法,大家的看法不一定一样。
Listen
Everyone has their own views, and everyone's views are not necessarily the same.
大部分人不理解这一定律。
Listen
Most people don't understand this law.
请大家多吃一点,不要客气!
Listen
Please eat more, make yourselves at home!
不知道为什么,我今天觉得有点烦,我可能得休息一下。
Listen
I don't know why, but I feel a little bored today. I may have to have a rest.
老师,不好意思,我没有表格,你能给我一张吗?
Listen
Teacher, I'm sorry, I don't have a form. Can you give me one?
我做错了事,老师警告我说,以后一定不可以再这样了。
Listen
I did something wrong, and the teacher warned me that I must not do it again in the future.
你敢不敢一个人到山里去?
Listen
Do you dare to go to the mountains alone?
价钱越高,东西越好,不一定是真的。
Listen
The higher the price, the better the things, which is not necessarily true.
要是我不那么粗心,昨天的考试一定能得第一名。
Listen
If I hadn't been so careless, I would have won the first place in yesterday's exam.
和女朋友分手以后,他一点儿也不难受。
Listen
After breaking up with his girlfriend, he didn't feel bad at all.
我们这次旅游一共要住三个不同的旅馆。
Listen
We will stay in three different hotels on this trip.
进入美国的时候,有一些东西是不能带的。
Listen
When you enter America, there are some things you can't take with you.
如果不舒服,就去医院检查一下身体吧。
Listen
If you don't feel well, go to the hospital and have a physical examination.
有人纳闷儿,猫为什么能快速跳跃起来,瞄准都不用,一下就能拍到苍蝇?
Listen
Some people wonder why cats can jump up quickly without aiming, and they can shoot flies at once.
我吃饭时不喜欢喝酸奶,我来一杯茶吧。
Listen
I don't like yogurt when I eat. I'll have a cup of tea.
无论你怎么选择,都不太可能选一份称心如意的工作安安稳稳一辈子。
Listen
No matter how you choose, it is unlikely that you will choose a satisfactory job and stay stable for a lifetime.
刚搜索了一下,离不开手机也是一种精神病。
Listen
I just searched, and it is also a kind of mental illness to be inseparable from mobile phones.
我希望我一直不变老。
Listen
I hope I never grow old
由于意见不一样,所以两位老板都不高兴。
Listen
Both bosses are unhappy because of their different opinions.
周瑜觉得自己很有才,却总比不过诸葛亮,心里一直不服气。
Listen
Zhou Yu felt that he was very talented, but he was always unconvinced.
你怎么不停地说话,请安静一点儿。
Listen
Why don't you keep talking? Please be quiet.
如果有不懂的地方,一定要问老师。
Listen
If there is something you don't understand, you must ask the teacher.
一个人的信用很重要,你不可以说到做不到。
Listen
A person's credit is very important, you can't say you can't do it.
对不起,我们不能在一起,你无法给我我想要的生活。
Listen
Sorry, we can't be together, you are unable to give me the life I want.
如果你能节约钱,不随便在淘宝上买东西,你的生活费一定是够用的。
Listen
If you can save money and not buy things casually on Taobao, your living expenses will be enough.
由于一半的人都没有来,我们今天的会开不了了。
Listen
As half of the people didn't come, we couldn't hold the meeting today.
一家人高高兴兴地生火做饭,饱饱地吃了顿团圆饭。
Listen
The family happily made a fire to cook and had a full reunion dinner.
但是吃西药会健康一点。
Listen
But taking western medicine will make you healthier.
等比赛结束了,我们一起去吃个饭,放松放松吧。
Listen
When the game is over, let's have a meal together and relax.
我最喜欢吃鸡腿了!我可以一下子吃三个!
Listen
I like chicken legs best! I can eat three at once!
在吃药之前,应该好好读一下盒子里的说明。
Listen
You should read the instructions in the box carefully before taking the medicine.
还有一个钟头吃晚饭。
Listen
There is still an hour to have dinner.
我每天早上吃一个鸡蛋。
Listen
I have an egg every morning.
这个太凉了,热一下再吃吧。
Listen
This is too cold. Heat it up before eating it.
昨天我吃了一个梨子。
Listen
I ate a pear yesterday.
他午饭只吃了一个热狗。
Listen
He only had a hot dog for lunch.
早上我吃了一片面包。
Listen
I ate a piece of bread in the morning.
猴子们似乎只弄懂了主人前面说的一个“三”,觉得自己吃了亏。
Listen
Monkeys seem to have only understood a "three" mentioned by their masters and feel that they have suffered losses.
我们一起吃饭吧?
Listen
Shall we have dinner together?
吃得慢一点。
Listen
Eat slowly.
家里的水果都吃光了,我们再去买一些。
Listen
We have eaten up all the fruits at home, so let's buy some more.
我吃了一些饺子。
Listen
I ate some dumplings.
一边开车一边打电话很危险。
Listen
It's dangerous to make a phone call while driving.
一路上,翟峰一家经历了船身着火、漏水等大大小小十多次险情。
Listen
Along the way, Zhai Feng's family experienced more than ten dangerous situations, such as fire and water leakage.
他忽然发现远处蹲着一只大老虎。
Listen
He suddenly found a big tiger crouching in the distance.
这个大房子一共有六间房间。
Listen
There are six rooms in this big house.
从前,大概在距今两千五百多年前的春秋时期,有一个人叫子路,他是孔子最年长的学生。
Listen
Once upon a time, in the Spring and Autumn Period about 2,500 years ago, there was a man named Zilu, who was the oldest student of Confucius.
一天,他让士兵们去找一头大象和一些出生时眼睛就瞎了的人回来。
Listen
One day, he asked the soldiers to find an elephant and some people who were blind at birth.
当大导演进一步询问原因时,当地人的回答令他受益终生。
Listen
When the director asked further why, the local people's answers benefited him all his life.
你怎么拉着一个这么大的行李箱?
Listen
Why are you pulling such a big suitcase?
一个已经拥有巨大幸福的人,应该原谅和理解那些伤害过自己的人。
Listen
A person who already has great happiness should forgive and understand those who have hurt himself.
我对法律很感兴趣,长大后我想做一名律师。
Listen
I am very interested in law, and I want to be a lawyer when I grow up.
大家讨论一下吧。
Listen
Let's discuss it.
进入大学后,我觉得自己就像是一只解放了的小鸟。
Listen
After entering the university, I felt like a liberated bird.
影子一会儿大,一会儿小。
Listen
Shadows are big and small.
我很想去你们学校参观一下图书馆,听说那儿又大又漂亮。
Listen
I really want to visit the library in your school. I heard it is big and beautiful.
请大家一定要高度重视这个问题。
Listen
Please attach great importance to this issue.
你知道地球上一共有几个大洲吗?
Listen
Do you know how many continents there are on the earth?
昆虫这样的小动物,一秒钟之内接收的信息量,比人类等体型大的生物多得多。
Listen
Small animals like insects receive much more information in one second than large creatures like humans.
我有两件大衣,一件是黑色的,另一件是咖啡色的。
Listen
I have two coats, one is black and the other is brown.
他有一双过于操劳的大手。
Listen
He has a pair of overworked hands.
这条裤子有点儿大,有没有小一号的?
Listen
This pair of trousers is a bit big. Do you have a smaller size?
房子的后面有很多山,高高低低一大片。
Listen
There are many mountains behind the house, high and low.
绳子终于被咬断了,巨网出现了一个大缺口。
Listen
The rope was finally bitten, and a big gap appeared in the giant net.
长大后我想当一名网球运动员。
Listen
I want to be a tennis player when I grow up.
这样一来,道路拥堵大为缓解。
Listen
As a result, road congestion has been greatly alleviated.
我们的大脑究竟如何感知抽象艺术,是一个有趣的话题。
Listen
How our brains perceive abstract art is an interesting topic.
建伟在大学的一座公寓楼里开了一家书店,顺便卖点儿文具、电池、小日用品等。
Listen
Jianwei opened a bookstore in an apartment building of the university, selling stationery, batteries and small daily necessities by the way.
老师给我写了一些大概的建议,我觉得很有帮助。
Listen
The teacher wrote me some general suggestions, which I think is very helpful.
田野上的花一大片一大片的。
Listen
The flowers in the field are large and large.
我的朋友比我大一岁。
Listen
My friend is one year older than me.
下次上课前,请大家先预习一下。
Listen
Before the next class, please preview it first.
你过来,我告诉你一件有趣的事情
Listen
Come here and I'll tell you something interesting.
今天早上我是第一个到教室的。
Listen
This morning I was the first to arrive at the classroom.
家里的空调坏了,咱们另外再买一个吧。
Listen
The air conditioning in our house has broken, let's buy another one.
一年级在二年级的左边。
Listen
The first grade is on the left of the second grade.
你能解释一下迟到的原因吗?
Listen
Can you explain the reason why you are late?
一连三天,他们都很顺利地实现了原定的计划。
Listen
For three days in a row, they all realized their original plan smoothly.
今天在餐厅过生日的小朋友可以获得一个生日蛋糕。
Listen
Children who are celebrating their birthday in the restaurant today can get a birthday cake.
你可以去市场看一看,那里有很多好玩的东西。
Listen
You can go to the market and have a look. There are many interesting things there.
那里的风景太美了,你一定要亲自去看一看。
Listen
The scenery there is so beautiful that you must go and see it for yourself.
今天我们学习的内容是第十一课的生词和语法。
Listen
The content we are learning today is the new words and grammar from Lesson 11.
一般情况下,你花的钱越多,买的东西也就越好。
Listen
Under normal circumstances, the more money you spend, the better things you buy.
如果你想买到他们的面包,就要早一点去。
Listen
If you want to buy their bread, you should go early.
中国的学生一年有两个长的假期,一个在夏天,一个在冬天。
Listen
Chinese students have two long holidays a year, one in summer and one in winter.
从20世纪80年代起,比尔•盖茨每年都要进行两次为期一周的“闭关”。
Listen
Since 1980s, Bill Gates has conducted two one-week "retreat" every year.
你能理解我的一片苦心吗?
Listen
Can you understand my painstaking efforts?
他的儿子一岁,不会写字。
Listen
His son is one years old, can't write characters.
我妈妈是一家公司的经理。
Listen
My mother is the manager of a company.
没想到这两个颜色放在一起怪好看的。
Listen
I didn't expect these two colours to look so unusually good together.
我的姐姐是一名护士。
Listen
My sister is a nurse.
人的一生中,究竟什么是最重要的?
Listen
What is the most important thing in a person's life?
我家小区的旁边就有一家诊所,看医生很方便。
Listen
There is a clinic next to my community, so it is very convenient to see a doctor.
一个教室是汉语老师的。
Listen
One classroom belongs to the Chinese teacher.
我们说的四季,一般指春夏秋冬。
Listen
When we talk about the four seasons, we generally refer to spring, summer, autumn and winter.
您介意我安排你们住一家小一点的旅馆吗?那家虽然小,但是离我们要去的景点很近。
Listen
Do you mind if I arrange for you to stay in a smaller hotel? Although it is small, it is very close to the scenic spot we are going to.
我一会儿要去接我的外孙女放学了。
Listen
I'm going to pick up my granddaughter from school later.
请报名参加活动的同学们都来填一下这张表格。
Listen
Please can all the students who have signed up for this activity fill out this form.
做事要冷静,开始前仔细地整理一下工作的重点,然后再开始做。
Listen
Do things calmly, carefully sort out the key points of the work before starting, and then start doing it.
当工作很多的时候,我们一定要找到工作的重点,先把重点工作完成。
Listen
When there is a lot of work, we must find the key points of the work and finish the important parts first.
这篇文章的作者是一个非常著名的作家。
Listen
The author of this article is a very famous writer.
他是我最尊重的一个老师。
Listen
He is one of the teachers I respect the most.
我认为教育是最重要的事,我以后想当一个教育家。
Listen
I think education is the most important thing, and I want to be an educator in the future.
虽然遇到很多困难,但我一定会坚持到底,因为这是我的梦想。
Listen
Although I have encountered many difficulties, I will stick to the end, because this is my dream.
中国是一个非常安全的国家。
Listen
China is a very safe country.
我在中国过了一个难忘的春节。
Listen
I had an unforgettable Spring Festival in China.
这是他的一只猫。
Listen
This is his cat.
请给我一张两寸的照片。
Listen
Please give me a two-inch photo.
我的故乡是云南的一个小城。
Listen
My hometown is a small town in Yunnan.
我想体验一下那里的生活。
Listen
I want to experience the life there.
他是一个非常有责任心的人。
Listen
He is a person with a very responsible heart.
我的妈妈是一个画家。
Listen
My mother is a painter.
她是一位有名的老师。
Listen
She is a famous teacher.
房子的后面有很多山,高高低低,连成一片。
Listen
There are many mountains behind the house, which are high and low.
我想买一条绿色的领带。
Listen
I want to buy a green tie.
我来给你介绍一下你的新邻居。
Listen
Let me introduce your new neighbour.
我想买一条红色的围巾。
Listen
I want to buy a red scarf.
他的工作是一名司机。
Listen
His job is as a driver.
这是你们的一只猫。
Listen
This is your cat.
如果租一个星期的话,要多少钱?
Listen
How much will it cost if it is rented for one week?
我想买一件橙色的衬衫。
Listen
I want to buy an orange shirt.
你有一条新的短信。
Listen
You have a new text message.
我的家乡是中国北部的一个山区。
Listen
My hometown is a mountainous area in northern China.
你和我女儿一样,斯斯文文的,一看就读过书,心眼儿好。
Listen
You, like my daughter, are gentle. You have read books and have a good heart.
我买了一张去英国的来回票。
Listen
I bought a round-trip ticket to England.
今天你是最后一个到学校的!
Listen
You are the last one to arrive at school today!
对中国人来说,春节是一个非常重要的节日。
Listen
Spring Festival is a very important festival for Chinese people.
他是一个很自信的人,相信自己可以做到。
Listen
He is a very confident person and believes he can do it.
通过这几年的积累,他已经获得了一些这个专业的基础知识。
Listen
Through accumulation in recent years, he has acquired some basic knowledge of this major.
导游让游客休息的时候,一部分人会在车上睡觉,另一部分人会下车活动一下儿。
Listen
When the tour guide gives tourists a rest, some people will sleep in the car, while others will get off the bus for a while.
京剧是一种优美的传统艺术,很多外国留学生对它十分感兴趣。
Listen
Peking Opera is a beautiful traditional art, and many foreign students are very interested in it.
一个偶然的机会,他发现如果了解汉字的来源和演变过程,再学习它就变得轻松、容易。
Listen
By chance, he found that if he understood the origin and evolution of Chinese characters, it would be easy to learn them .
女儿却是一脸的疑惑,反问道:“你们不是也有时候说,哪个朋友好相处,哪个朋友很自私吗?
Listen
The daughter was puzzled and asked, "don't you sometimes say which friend is easy to get along with and which friend is selfish?
我最喜欢的水果之一就是香蕉。
Listen
One of my favourite fruits is bananas.
近年来,市场上出现了一种新的电子产品,名为“光闹钟”。
Listen
In recent years, a new electronic product named "Light Alarm Clock" has appeared in the market.
沙浴也是一些鸟儿喜欢的保养方式。
Listen
Sand bath is also a favorite maintenance method for some birds.
请你从这些句子中选择你认为正确的一个。
Listen
Please choose the sentence among these that you think is the most correct.
谁也无法保证这么做一定是安全的。
Listen
No one can guarantee that it will be safe to do so.
汽车是造成空气污染的重要原因之一。
Listen
Cars are one of the important causes of air pollution.
他们走的方向正好是相反的:一个向东,一个向西。
Listen
They went in exactly opposite directions: one went east and the other went west.
我的身份证过期了,我得办一张新的身份证。
Listen
My ID card has expired. I have to get a new one.
我买了一面镜子,放在我的房间里。
Listen
I bought a mirror and put it in my room.
他现在已经是一个非常著名的歌手了。
Listen
He is a very famous singer now.
这是你们的一个朋友。
Listen
This is a friend of yours.
一来二去,他慢慢地总结出一些养花的经验。
Listen
In the long run, he slowly summed up some experience in raising flowers.
我今天得到了一个来自国外的礼物。
Listen
I got a gift from abroad today.
他是一个来自中国的老师。
Listen
He is a teacher from China.
这是我的一只猫。
Listen
This is one of my cats.
女生要穿一双白色的长袜。
Listen
Girls should wear a pair of white stockings.
今天比昨天冷一点儿。
Listen
Today is a little colder than yesterday.
以前有一个中国老师,他教过我一点儿功夫,我表演给你看看。
Listen
I used to have a Chinese teacher who taught me a little kung fu. I'll show you.
我要上网查一点资料。
Listen
I want to look up some information on the Internet.
第一班每天上午十点出发。
Listen
First flight departs at ten in the morning.
我会说一点汉语。
Listen
I can speak a little Chinese.
弟弟一直在烦妈妈,妈妈觉得有点烦了。
Listen
My brother has been bothering my mother, and my mother feels a little bored.
你今天心情有没有好一点?
Listen
Are you in a better mood today?
车子开得慢一点,小心一点。
Listen
Drive slowly and carefully.
快一点儿吧。
Listen
Hurry up.
今天早点睡吧,明天一早我们就要动身了。
Listen
Go to bed early today, we will leave early tomorrow morning.
你在中国,至少要会说一点儿中文。
Listen
When you are in China, you should speak at least a little Chinese.
我买了一个新电脑。
Listen
I bought a new computer.
我一个月看两次电影。
Listen
I watch movies twice a month.
一部电影,开始虽然剧情平平常常,如果最后半个小时能使我们感动,我们依然会向别人推荐它。
Listen
Although the plot of a movie is ordinary at first, if the last half hour can move us, we will still recommend it to others.
小丽,周末你一般跟小刚出去看电影吗?
Listen
Xiaoli, do you usually go out to the movies with Xiaogang on weekends?
下午我和妈妈一起去商店买东西了
Listen
I went shopping together with mum in the afternoon
炎热的夏天,踢完一场球赛,每个队员都已经是汗如雨下。
Listen
In the hot summer, after playing a ball game, every player was already sweating profusely.
他奶奶有一百多岁。
Listen
His grandmother is over one hundred years old.
请问,一光年是多少年?
Listen
Excuse me, how many years is a light year?
实践证明,第二种人得到的总是比第一种人更多。
Listen
Practice has proved that the second kind of people always get more than the first kind of people.
一,二,三,四;四,三,二,一
Listen
One, two, three, four; Four, three, two, one
我明年二十一岁。
Listen
I will be twenty-one next year.
翟峰和妻子没有积蓄,卖房卖车买下了一艘二手船,翟峰叫它“彩虹号”。
Listen
Zhai Feng and his wife had no savings, so they sold their houses and cars and bought a second-hand boat. Zhai Feng called it "Rainbow".
学校里有一个商店。
Listen
There is a shop in the school.
一个美国人的汉字情缘
Listen
An American's Love in Chinese Characters
一个南瓜灯
Listen
A jack-o '-lantern
我有一个知心朋友,我什么都跟她说。
Listen
I have a bosom friend, and I tell her everything.
他的确很帅,真是一个帅哥!
Listen
He is really handsome, he is really a handsome guy!
这个盘子十元一个。
Listen
This plate costs ten yuan each.
他受伤时,一个人在山上,好在后来救护车来了,他得救了。
Listen
When he was injured, he was alone in the mountains. Fortunately, the ambulance came and he was saved.
我们家有三个孩子,两个男孩,一个女孩。
Listen
There are three children in our family, two boys and one girl.
我能问您一个问题吗?
Listen
Can I ask you a question?
这个声音听起来像是一个小女孩。
Listen
This voice sounds like it's a little girl's.
一个女人
Listen
a woman
我是第一个。
Listen
I was the first.
今天学校里有一个晚会。
Listen
There is a party at school today.
一个好妈妈
Listen
A good mother
在第一个红绿灯往右走。
Listen
Go right at the first traffic light.
我们做作业做了两个小时了,我们休息一下吧。
Listen
We have been doing our homework for two hours. Let's have a rest.
我最近交了一个新朋友。
Listen
I recently made a new friend.
我有一台钢琴,一把小提琴,一支口琴,和一个手风琴。
Listen
I have a piano, a violin, a harmonica, and an accordion.
我每天上学要一个小时。
Listen
It takes me an hour to go to school every day.
我想买一个钢笔和一个铅笔。
Listen
I want to buy a pen and a pencil.
我想要一个单人间。
Listen
I'd like a single room.
一个被通缉了15年的罪犯,今天还应该为当初触犯法律的行为受到惩罚吗?
Listen
Should a criminal who has been wanted for 15 years still be punished for breaking the law today?
我有三个勺子,其中一个是木勺子,
Listen
I have three spoons, one of which is a wooden spoon.
春季是四季中的第一个季节。
Listen
Spring is the first of the four seasons.
一个弟弟
Listen
one younger brother
一个哥哥
Listen
one older brother
我有一个哥哥,你呢?
Listen
I have one elder brother, what about you?
我有一个哥哥和一个姐姐。
Listen
I have one older brother and one older sister.
我们一个钟头以后见!
Listen
I'll see you in an hour!
我是一个小学生
Listen
I am a pupil
你别烦我了,我想自己一个人。
Listen
Don't bother me, I want to be alone.
那是一个夕阳将落的傍晚。
Listen
It was a sunset evening.
他流利地讲了一个汉语故事。
Listen
He told a Chinese story fluently.
我有一个问题。
Listen
I have a question.
就是找一个班插班听课,随意学学而已。
Listen
Is to find a class to attend classes and learn at will.
三个小时快乐减一个小时无聊等于两个小时快乐,也就是说,我愉快地度过了两个小时。
Listen
Three hours of happiness minus one hour of boredom equals two hours of happiness, that is to say, I spent two hours happily.
一个孩子在哭。
Listen
A child is crying.
我写错了一个字,能借我一块橡皮吗?
Listen
I've written a character wrong, could you lend me a rubber?
给我一个鸡蛋吧。
Listen
Give me an egg.
再来一个鸡蛋?
Listen
Another egg?
我们有一百零五个学生。
Listen
We have 105 students.
你老师有一个哥哥。
Listen
Your teacher has a brother.
我们学校有一万个学生。
Listen
There are ten thousand students in our school.
小朋友,你一个人上学,你妈妈放心吗?
Listen
Children, you go to school alone, does your mother rest assured?
詹森一到欧洲环境保护署交通部工作,就接到了研究如何解决城市拥堵问题的任务。
Listen
As soon as Jason came to work in the European Environmental Protection Agency's transport department, he was given the task of studying how to solve the problem of urban congestion.
你一年以前开始学习汉语了吗?
Listen
Did you start studying Mandarin a year beforehand?
等一下儿,好吗?
Listen
Wait a minute, will you?
外面好热,快来这里凉快一下。
Listen
It's hot outside. Come here and cool off.
我们一起做作业,好吗?
Listen
Let's do our homework together, shall we?
外面好热,快到这里来凉快一下。
Listen
It's hot outside. Come here and cool off.
我和妈妈一起看书。
Listen
Me and mum read books together.
由于人们在一周内的营养摄入和饮食模式会影响到他们的体重变化,因此节食者的体重会在一周内上下波动。
Listen
Because people's nutrient intake and diet patterns will affect their weight changes during the week, dieters' weight will fluctuate up and down during the week.
在和别人对话时,你应该看着别人,这是一种礼貌。
Listen
When talking with others, you should look at the other person. This is a way to show courtesy.
欢迎你和我们一起踢足球!
Listen
You're welcome to play football with us!
我能和你一起跳舞吗?
Listen
Can I dance with you?
我家有一台钢琴和一把小提琴。
Listen
My family has a piano and a violin.
我和老公对视一眼,这么小的孩子怎么学会了背后议论人。
Listen
My husband and I looked at each other. How did such a small child learn to talk about people behind his back?
你和谁一起去学校?
Listen
Who do you go to school with?
这种状态如果持续数天、数周、数月,将导致高血压、失眠和一些精神问题等。
Listen
If this state lasts for several days, weeks and months, it will lead to high blood pressure, insomnia and some mental problems.
他和我一样,也是十五岁。
Listen
He, like me, is fifteen.
从昨晚开始,我就一直难受得很,头疼得厉害。
Listen
Since last night, I have been suffering very much and have a terrible headache.
这次去法国我专门带了一瓶红酒回来。
Listen
I brought back a bottle of red wine from this last trip to France especially.
我看一会儿书。
Listen
I read a book for a while.
我们旅行社会为您安排一位司机。
Listen
Our travel society will arrange a driver for you.
这位作家每天早上都跑步,他一般会跑十五公里。
Listen
The writer runs every morning. He usually runs fifteen kilometers.
一月有几天?
Listen
How many days are there in January?
哥哥是兽医,他开了一家宠物医院。
Listen
My brother is a veterinarian. He runs a pet hospital.
听说新开了一家海洋公园,我们去看看,怎么样?
Listen
I heard that a new ocean park has been opened. How about we go and have a look?
马路对面新开了一家照相馆。
Listen
A new photo studio has opened across the road.
我们一家人怎么办啊?
Listen
What could our family do?
他说女儿念了硕士,有学位,在一家一流的公司上班。
Listen
He said that his daughter has a master's degree and works in a first-class company.
学校门口新开了一家文具店。
Listen
A new stationery store has opened at the school gate.
我们国家人口一直在增长。
Listen
The population of our country has been increasing.
今天比昨天冷一些。
Listen
Today is a little colder than yesterday.
今天比昨天更热一些。
Listen
It's a little hotter today than yesterday.
我今天下午有空,我想出去买一些东西。
Listen
I'm free this afternoon. I want to go out and do some shopping.
我们今天坐游船在西湖一日游。
Listen
We took a one-day cruise in the West Lake today.
九月中旬的一天早晨,詹森照常提前出门赶在早高峰之前去交通部。
Listen
One morning in mid-September, Zhan Sen went out early as usual to go to the Ministry of Transportation before the morning rush hour.
“精诚所至,金石为开”这一成语也便由此流传下来。
Listen
The idiom "Where you go sincerely, the stone opens" has been handed down from this.
他一下子打开门。
Listen
He opened the door at once.
一月初,春运就开始了。
Listen
At the beginning of January, Spring Festival travel rush started.
我们每天一起床就打开手机。
Listen
We turn on our cell phones as soon as we get up every day.
这是我第一次看中医。
Listen
This is my first time to see Chinese medicine practitioners.
你看到自己婴儿时期的一张照片,你能认出自己吗?
Listen
You see a picture of yourself as a baby. Can you recognize yourself?
考试时一定要仔细,把题目看清楚。
Listen
You must be careful in the exam and read the questions clearly.
One student in the class is allergic to pollen, one is allergic to flour, another is allergic to peanuts, and another is allergic to dust. No one else has any allergies.
其中三分之一的画作作者没有签名,而其余的则标明了身份。
Listen
One-third of the paintings were not signed by the authors, while the rest were identified.
你一年以前在哪儿?
Listen
Where were you a year ago?
你要带一件雨衣。
Listen
You should take a raincoat with you.
我再送你们一杯花茶。
Listen
I will give you another a cup of flower tea.
她有一些中国朋友。
Listen
She has some Chinese friends.
请给我一杯苹果汁。
Listen
A glass of apple juice, please.
我有一毛钱。
Listen
I have a dime.
放心吧,我一定请客。
Listen
Don't worry, I'll treat you.
我平时一般走路去上班。
Listen
I usually walk to work.
我与他们一起去旅游。
Listen
I went traveling with them.
我偶尔去一次酒吧。
Listen
I occasionally go to a bar.
每个人都有一杯水。
Listen
Everyone has a glass of water.
一些新职业的出现,需要新型人才的加入。
Listen
The emergence of some new occupations requires the addition of new talents.
入口处有一群人。
Listen
There is a group of people at the entrance.
他在网上教别人怎么理发,是一位网红理发师。
Listen
He teaches others how to have a haircut online. He is a hairdresser in online celebrity.
有时候上班前打扮一下,也是一种礼貌。
Listen
Sometimes to dress up before a little before you go to work is a kind of courtesy
上海市中心一日游
Listen
one day trip to city centre in Shanghai
一只小鸟在天上飞。
Listen
A bird is flying in the sky.
爷爷以前是一位船长。
Listen
Grandpa used to be a captain.
我父亲是一位象棋教练。
Listen
My father is a chess coach.
这是我第一次在中国过春节。
Listen
This is my first Spring Festival in China.
他们可以一边说话,一边做运动。
Listen
They can talk, while do exercise.↵
我爷爷一百岁。
Listen
My grandfather is one hundred years old.
他一边唱歌一边跳舞。
Listen
He danced as he sang.
他一边弹钢琴,一边唱歌。
Listen
He sang while playing the piano.
他们在一起学课文。
Listen
They study the text together.
我记下了他的电话,给了他一张我的名片。
Listen
I wrote down his phone number and gave him my business card.
他一直在流泪。
Listen
He has been crying.
她的右肩一直让丈夫的脑袋靠着。
Listen
Her right shoulder keeps her husband's head against her.