It is said that there was once a great director with great personality and adventure who went to the jungles of South America to make a documentary about ancient Inca civilization.
今天我满十八岁了,是个小大人了。
Listen
Today, I turn eighteen years old, and I am a little adult.
我们班有八个男生。
Listen
There are eight boys in our class.
她有八个中国同学。
Listen
She has eight Chinese classmates.
老板,能不能稍微便宜一点儿,再打个八折吧!
Listen
Boss, can you make it a little cheaper and make another 20% discount?
只有爸爸妈妈才能分出来她们姐妹两个人。
Listen
Only Mum and Dad can tell the sisters apart.
弟弟求爸爸妈妈给他买个新的电脑。
Listen
My brother begged our parents to buy him a new computer.
爸爸妈妈给了我一个新的苹果手机。
Listen
Mom and Dad gave me a new iPhone.
爸爸是个工作狂,明天都工作到很晚。
Listen
Dad is a workaholic and will work late tomorrow.
他爸爸是个商人。
Listen
His father is a businessman.
妈妈,可以给我买一个笔记本吗?
Listen
Mom, can you buy me a notebook?
木头上有一个小本子。
Listen
There is a small notebook on the wood.
如果您在本商店购买超过三百元的商品,就可以得到一个精美的购物袋,多买多得。
Listen
If you buy more than 300 yuan's worth of goods in this shop, you can get a beautiful shopping bag, and you can get more if you buy more.
我买了一件衣服,一个书包;另外,我还买了一本书。
Listen
I bought a dress, a schoolbag; In addition, I also bought a book.
妈妈有一个出国的机会,去日本工作,可是她没去。
Listen
Mother had a chance to go abroad and work in Japan, but she didn't go.
利用大数据对一个病种进行细致的监测,意义是不言而喻的。
Listen
The significance of using big data to monitor a disease carefully is self-evident.
我还没想好要不要去那个公司工作。
Listen
I still have not finished thinking about whether or not I want to go and work at that company.
不管忙不忙,他每天都要锻炼一个小时。
Listen
Regardless of whether he is busy or not, he will exercise for an hour every day.
那个人有很多钱,可以穿很贵的皮毛,有很多金子,可是不会写字。
Listen
That man has a lot of money, can wear expensive fur, has a lot of gold, but can't write.
西安真是个好地方,不仅风景很美,而且人也非常热情。
Listen
Xi'an truly is a good place; not only is the scenery beautiful, the people are also extremely enthusiastic.
每个人都想当一个富人,但其实富人也并不那么快乐。
Listen
Everyone wants to be a rich person, but in reality, rich people are not even that happy.
这个菜不好吃。
Listen
This dish is not delicious.
我不会读这个字。
Listen
I can't read this word.
在其他粮食不足的情况下,用橡子喂猴子倒是个办法。
Listen
In other cases of food shortage, feeding monkeys with acorns is a way.
你敢不敢一个人到山里去?
Listen
Do you dare to go to the mountains alone?
我们这次旅游一共要住三个不同的旅馆。
Listen
We will stay in three different hotels on this trip.
不好意思,刚才我接了个电话,请你继续说。
Listen
Sorry, I got a call just now. Please go on.
一个人的信用很重要,你不可以说到做不到。
Listen
A person's credit is very important, you can't say you can't do it.
两个孩子上学不用接送,做作业不用督促。
Listen
Two children don't need to pick up and drop off when they go to school, and they don't need to
等比赛结束了,我们一起去吃个饭,放松放松吧。
Listen
When the game is over, let's have a meal together and relax.
我最喜欢吃鸡腿了!我可以一下子吃三个!
Listen
I like chicken legs best! I can eat three at once!
还有一个钟头吃晚饭。
Listen
There is still an hour to have dinner.
今天早上我吃了一个面包。
Listen
I ate a loaf of bread this morning.
他早饭吃两个鸡蛋。
Listen
He eats two eggs for breakfast.
昨天我吃了一个梨子。
Listen
I ate a pear yesterday.
他午饭只吃了一个热狗。
Listen
He only had a hot dog for lunch.
我每天都吃一个鸡蛋。
Listen
I eat an egg every day.
如果饿了,我们就找个地方吃饭。
Listen
If we are hungry, we will find a place to eat.
猴子们似乎只弄懂了主人前面说的一个“三”,觉得自己吃了亏。
Listen
Monkeys seem to have only understood a "three" mentioned by their masters and feel that they have suffered losses.
从前,大概在距今两千五百多年前的春秋时期,有一个人叫子路,他是孔子最年长的学生。
Listen
Once upon a time, in the Spring and Autumn Period about 2,500 years ago, there was a man named Zilu, who was the oldest student of Confucius.
一个已经拥有巨大幸福的人,应该原谅和理解那些伤害过自己的人。
Listen
A person who already has great happiness should forgive and understand those who have hurt himself.
会议已经进行了两个多小时,大家还在认真地讨论这个问题。
Listen
The meeting has been going on for more than two hours, and everyone is still discussing this issue seriously.
十个大人
Listen
Ten adults
长大后我想当一个科学家。
Listen
I want to be a scientist when I grow up.
我长大了,我是个大学生了。
Listen
I have grown up, and I am a college student.
姐姐下个月要去大学报到了。
Listen
My sister will report to the university next month.
大象现在毫无抵抗能力,只要我在它身体的重要部位咬几个洞,它就没命了。
Listen
The elephant has no resistance now. As long as I bite a few holes in important parts of its body, it will die.
绳子终于被咬断了,巨网出现了一个大缺口。
Listen
The rope was finally bitten, and a big gap appeared in the giant net.
大象愤怒地说:“你这个愚蠢的家伙。”
Listen
The elephant said angrily, "you stupid fellow."
这个大树内部的供水系统具体的运转状况是怎么样的?
Listen
What is the specific operation status of the water supply system inside this big tree?
这里的留学生大约有三百个。
Listen
There are approximately three hundred foreign exchange students here.
我们的大脑究竟如何感知抽象艺术,是一个有趣的话题。
Listen
How our brains perceive abstract art is an interesting topic.
两个大人。
Listen
Two adults.
今天早上我是第一个到教室的。
Listen
This morning I was the first to arrive at the classroom.
家里的空调坏了,咱们另外再买一个吧。
Listen
The air conditioning in our house has broken, let's buy another one.
这个月的账单来了,可是我们上个月的账还没还呢。
Listen
This month's bill has come, but we haven't paid our last month's bill yet.
我有一个六岁的弟弟。
Listen
I have a six-year-old younger brother.
别动,你的身上有个小虫子。
Listen
Don't move, you have a little bug on your body.
今天在餐厅过生日的小朋友可以获得一个生日蛋糕。
Listen
Children who are celebrating their birthday in the restaurant today can get a birthday cake.
中国的学生一年有两个长的假期,一个在夏天,一个在冬天。
Listen
Chinese students have two long holidays a year, one in summer and one in winter.
妈妈把全部的时间都花在照顾三个孩子上了。
Listen
Mother spent all her time taking care of three children.
想交个真正的朋友很困难。
Listen
It is difficult to make a true friend.
我想买个新的洗衣机。
Listen
I want to buy a new washing machine.
没想到这两个颜色放在一起怪好看的。
Listen
I didn't expect these two colours to look so unusually good together.
一个教室是汉语老师的。
Listen
One classroom belongs to the Chinese teacher.
这是中国的西安,我有一个朋友在那儿。
Listen
This is Xi'an, China. I have a friend there.
门口有一个女的。
Listen
There is a woman at the door.
这篇文章的作者是一个非常著名的作家。
Listen
The author of this article is a very famous writer.
他是我最尊重的一个老师。
Listen
He is one of the teachers I respect the most.
我认为教育是最重要的事,我以后想当一个教育家。
Listen
I think education is the most important thing, and I want to be an educator in the future.
中国是一个非常安全的国家。
Listen
China is a very safe country.
我在中国过了一个难忘的春节。
Listen
I had an unforgettable Spring Festival in China.
这是我的一个朋友。
Listen
This is a friend of mine.
我的故乡是云南的一个小城。
Listen
My hometown is a small town in Yunnan.
他是一个非常有责任心的人。
Listen
He is a person with a very responsible heart.
我的妈妈是一个画家。
Listen
My mother is a painter.
老鼠是山神的宠物,它厌倦了宠物的生活,也很厌恶宠物这个角色。
Listen
Mouse is the pet of mountain god. It is tired of pet life and hates the role of pet.
男的在一个宠物店工作。
Listen
The man works in a pet shop.
如果租一个星期的话,要多少钱?
Listen
How much will it cost if it is rented for one week?
我的家乡是中国北部的一个山区。
Listen
My hometown is a mountainous area in northern China.
今天你是最后一个到学校的!
Listen
You are the last one to arrive at school today!
对中国人来说,春节是一个非常重要的节日。
Listen
Spring Festival is a very important festival for Chinese people.
他是一个很自信的人,相信自己可以做到。
Listen
He is a very confident person and believes he can do it.
那个演员很受年轻人的欢迎。
Listen
That actor is very popular with young people.
一个偶然的机会,他发现如果了解汉字的来源和演变过程,再学习它就变得轻松、容易。
Listen
By chance, he found that if he understood the origin and evolution of Chinese characters, it would be easy to learn them .
女儿却是一脸的疑惑,反问道:“你们不是也有时候说,哪个朋友好相处,哪个朋友很自私吗?
Listen
The daughter was puzzled and asked, "don't you sometimes say which friend is easy to get along with and which friend is selfish?
今天晚上有几百个观众来看我们的节目呢!
Listen
There are hundreds of viewers watching our programme tonight!
请你从这些句子中选择你认为正确的一个。
Listen
Please choose the sentence among these that you think is the most correct.
节约和浪费这两个词的意思是相反的。
Listen
The words economy and waste have opposite meanings.
他们走的方向正好是相反的:一个向东,一个向西。
Listen
They went in exactly opposite directions: one went east and the other went west.
预习是个好习惯,它能帮助我们提前了解要学习的内容。
Listen
Preparing for a lesson is a good habit. It can help us find out what to learn in advance.
我的学校一共有一千两百个学生。
Listen
There are twelve hundred students in my school.
他现在已经是一个非常著名的歌手了。
Listen
He is a very famous singer now.
这是你们的一个朋友。
Listen
This is a friend of yours.
工作的时候,经常写几十个字,就到院中去转转,看看这棵,看看那朵。
Listen
When he works, he often writes dozens of words, then goes around the courtyard and looks at this tree and that flower.
我今天得到了一个来自国外的礼物。
Listen
I got a gift from abroad today.
他是一个来自中国的老师。
Listen
He is a teacher from China.
你们看,这是七个小矮人的房间。
Listen
Look, this is the Seven Dwarves' room.
以前有一个中国老师,他教过我一点儿功夫,我表演给你看看。
Listen
I used to have a Chinese teacher who taught me a little kung fu. I'll show you.
我上午十点半要见一个朋友。
Listen
I want to see a friend at 10:30 in the morning.
我买了一个新电脑。
Listen
I bought a new computer.
我一个月看两次电影。
Listen
I watch movies twice a month.
一部电影,开始虽然剧情平平常常,如果最后半个小时能使我们感动,我们依然会向别人推荐它。
Listen
Although the plot of a movie is ordinary at first, if the last half hour can move us, we will still recommend it to others.
我有三个外国朋友,他们都会说中文。
Listen
I have three foreign friends, all of whom speak Chinese.
炎热的夏天,踢完一场球赛,每个队员都已经是汗如雨下。
Listen
In the hot summer, after playing a ball game, every player was already sweating profusely.
你会读这个字吗?
Listen
Can you read this word?
你们学校有多少个学生?
Listen
How many students does your school have?
他上个星期买了很多东西。
Listen
He bought a lot of things last week.
世界上有很多个国家。
Listen
There are many countries in the world.
上海有两个飞机场。
Listen
There are two airports in Shanghai.
我们这个周末一起去野餐吧?
Listen
Shall we have a picnic together this weekend?
学校里有一个商店。
Listen
There is a shop in the school.
一个美国人的汉字情缘
Listen
An American's Love in Chinese Characters
一个南瓜灯
Listen
A jack-o '-lantern
我有一个知心朋友,我什么都跟她说。
Listen
I have a bosom friend, and I tell her everything.
呵,这两个瓜加起来恐怕有五六斤了。
Listen
Oh, I'm afraid these two melons add up to five or six pounds.
他的确很帅,真是一个帅哥!
Listen
He is really handsome, he is really a handsome guy!
下个周末我带你去公园玩,好不好?
Listen
I'll take you to the park next weekend, OK?
这个盘子十元一个。
Listen
This plate costs ten yuan each.
他受伤时,一个人在山上,好在后来救护车来了,他得救了。
Listen
When he was injured, he was alone in the mountains. Fortunately, the ambulance came and he was saved.
老师让我参加了一个武术俱乐部。
Listen
The teacher made me join a martial arts club.
我们家有三个孩子,两个男孩,一个女孩。
Listen
There are three children in our family, two boys and one girl.
我有两个好朋友。
Listen
I have two good friends.
我能问您一个问题吗?
Listen
Can I ask you a question?
这个声音听起来像是一个小女孩。
Listen
This voice sounds like it's a little girl's.
一个女人
Listen
a woman
我是第一个。
Listen
I was the first.
今天学校里有一个晚会。
Listen
There is a party at school today.
我有五个汉语老师。
Listen
I have five Chinese teachers.
我给朋友打个电话。
Listen
I will make a call to friend.
我们班有五个老师。
Listen
Our class has five teachers.
三十个人
Listen
Thirty people
门口有五个人。
Listen
There are five people at the door.
我们班有两个张老师。
Listen
Our class has two teachers called Mr Zhang.
一个好妈妈
Listen
A good mother
在第一个红绿灯往右走。
Listen
Go right at the first traffic light.
我们做作业做了两个小时了,我们休息一下吧。
Listen
We have been doing our homework for two hours. Let's have a rest.
我最近交了一个新朋友。
Listen
I recently made a new friend.
你有几个哥哥?
Listen
How many older brothers do you have?
我有一台钢琴,一把小提琴,一支口琴,和一个手风琴。
Listen
I have a piano, a violin, a harmonica, and an accordion.
我每天上学要一个小时。
Listen
It takes me an hour to go to school every day.
我想买一个钢笔和一个铅笔。
Listen
I want to buy a pen and a pencil.
我想要一个单人间。
Listen
I'd like a single room.
我家周围有好几个公园。
Listen
There are several parks around my home.
作为一个中学生
Listen
As a high school student↵
一个卧室是蓝色的。
Listen
One (of the) bedroom (s) is blue colour.
一个被通缉了15年的罪犯,今天还应该为当初触犯法律的行为受到惩罚吗?
Listen
Should a criminal who has been wanted for 15 years still be punished for breaking the law today?
我们旅行社安排一个导游带客人一起去。
Listen
Our travel agency will arrange a tour guide to go with guests together.
让我先洗个澡。
Listen
Let me take a bath first.
快回来,有个人要见你。
Listen
Come back quickly, there is someone to see you.
我有三个勺子,其中一个是木勺子,
Listen
I have three spoons, one of which is a wooden spoon.
我很开心能认识这样一个家庭。
Listen
I am very happy to get to know a family like this.
春季是四季中的第一个季节。
Listen
Spring is the first of the four seasons.
五个子女
Listen
Five children
六个好人
Listen
Six good people
一个弟弟
Listen
one younger brother
一个哥哥
Listen
one older brother
我有一个哥哥,你呢?
Listen
I have one elder brother, what about you?
我有一个哥哥和一个姐姐。
Listen
I have one older brother and one older sister.
你有几个弟弟?
Listen
How many younger brothers do you have?
你有几个姐姐?
Listen
How many older sisters do you have?
我一个人在家,经常感到孤单。
Listen
I am at home alone and often feel lonely.
我们一个钟头以后见!
Listen
I'll see you in an hour!
我是一个小学生
Listen
I am a pupil
今天下午我朋友家有一个生日派对。
Listen
There is a birthday party at my friend's house this afternoon.
品有三个口。
Listen
The character "product" is made up of three "mouths".
他和她有两个子女。
Listen
He and she have two children.
你别烦我了,我想自己一个人。
Listen
Don't bother me, I want to be alone.
她在看音乐节目,这个节目很有意思。
Listen
She is watching a music program, which is very interesting.
几个弟弟?
Listen
How many younger brothers?
我有两个哥哥。
Listen
I have two older brothers.
那是一个夕阳将落的傍晚。
Listen
It was a sunset evening.
我们班来了一个新老师。
Listen
A new teacher came to our class.
他有几百个朋友,只有两个好朋友。
Listen
He has several hundred friends, only have two good friends.
他流利地讲了一个汉语故事。
Listen
He told a Chinese story fluently.
两个好人。
Listen
Two good people.
我有一个问题。
Listen
I have a question.
他是一个有钱人。
Listen
He is a rich man.
就是找一个班插班听课,随意学学而已。
Listen
Is to find a class to attend classes and learn at will.
他们两个是母子关系。
Listen
The two of them are mother and child.
他雇了20来个当地人为他带路和搬运行李。
Listen
He hired about 20 locals to lead the way and carry his luggage.
三个小时快乐减一个小时无聊等于两个小时快乐,也就是说,我愉快地度过了两个小时。
Listen
Three hours of happiness minus one hour of boredom equals two hours of happiness, that is to say, I spent two hours happily.
我有三个中国朋友。
Listen
I have three Chinese friends.
我们飞了十个小时。
Listen
We flew for ten hours.
一个肉包子三块。
Listen
A meat bun costs three yuan.
我有两个新老师,一个姓李,一个姓王。
Listen
I have two new teachers, one with the surname Li and the other with the surname Wang.
一个孩子在哭。
Listen
A child is crying.
我写错了一个字,能借我一块橡皮吗?
Listen
I've written a character wrong, could you lend me a rubber?
给我一个鸡蛋吧。
Listen
Give me an egg.
再来一个鸡蛋?
Listen
Another egg?
我们有一百零五个学生。
Listen
We have 105 students.
你老师有一个哥哥。
Listen
Your teacher has a brother.
老师有四个新朋友。
Listen
The teacher has four new friends.
我们学校有一万个学生。
Listen
There are ten thousand students in our school.
四个老师。
Listen
Four teachers.
门外有一个人。
Listen
There is a man outside the door.
下个星期我想请几天假。
Listen
I'd like to take a few days off next week.
这个网站有意思。
Listen
This website is interesting.
小朋友,你一个人上学,你妈妈放心吗?
Listen
Children, you go to school alone, does your mother rest assured?