If it weren't for my daughter's rebuttal, I still didn't realize that our own practices and requirements for children are two sets of standards, that is, we are tolerant of ourselves and strict with children.
其实在海底什么也看不见,那儿太黑了。
Listen
In fact, you can't see anything at the bottom of the sea. It's too dark there.
要是我不那么粗心,昨天的考试一定能得第一名。
Listen
If I hadn't been so careless, I would have won the first place in yesterday's exam.
如果只是单纯地主张阅读而不强调思考,那是片面的。
Listen
It is one-sided to advocate reading without emphasizing thinking.
可除非是那些好种易活、自己会奋斗的花草,否则他是不养的。
Listen
But unless it is those flowers and plants that are easy to live and struggle for themselves, he will not raise them.
可除非是那些好种易活、自己会奋斗的花草,否则他是不养的。
Listen
But unless it is those flowers and plants that are easy to live and struggle for themselves, he will not raise them.
那个官员有不少外国朋友。
Listen
That official has many foreign friends.
这个是菜包,那个是肉包,你喜欢哪个?
Listen
This is a vegetable bag and that is a meat bag. Which one do you prefer?
我想申请去你那个大学学习。
Listen
I want to apply to study at your university.
一个已经拥有巨大幸福的人,应该原谅和理解那些伤害过自己的人。
Listen
A person who already has great happiness should forgive and understand those who have hurt himself.
我很想去你们学校参观一下图书馆,听说那儿又大又漂亮。
Listen
I really want to visit the library in your school. I heard it is big and beautiful.
它是那么弱小,丝毫没有对抗大象的力量。
Listen
It is so weak that it has no strength against elephants.
他大概是在附近那家医院工作。
Listen
He probably works in the nearby hospital.
可以回收的东西请放在那里。
Listen
Please put things that can be recycled there.
那是月月的狗。
Listen
The dog belongs to Yue Yue.
我更喜欢那件红色的衣服。
Listen
I prefer that red piece of clothing.
昨天去的那个教室安静吗?
Listen
Was the classroom you went to yesterday quiet?
通过老人的介绍,鲍全从龙王那儿求到了治病救人的白玉壶。
Listen
Through the introduction of the old man, Bao Quan asked the Dragon King for a white jade pot to cure diseases and save people.
你可以去市场看一看,那里有很多好玩的东西。
Listen
You can go to the market and have a look. There are many interesting things there.
那里的风景太美了,你一定要亲自去看一看。
Listen
The scenery there is so beautiful that you must go and see it for yourself.
那你知道鸟儿最重要的特征是什么吗?
Listen
Do you know what is the most important characteristic of birds?
那是他的汉语老师。
Listen
That's his Chinese teacher.
你耐心点儿!这个电影得看到底,才能知道那件事情的原因。
Listen
Be patient! The reason for that will not be known until the end of the film.
这是中国的西安,我有一个朋友在那儿。
Listen
This is Xi'an, China. I have a friend there.
那个骗子对你说的都是假话,你可千万别相信啊!
Listen
What that liar told you is a lie. Don't believe it!
那是月月的小鸟。
Listen
That's Yue Yue's little bird.
那是谁的小猫?
Listen
Whose kitten is that?
我想体验一下那里的生活。
Listen
I want to experience the life there.
那些饺子都是妈妈包的。
Listen
Those dumplings are made by my mother.
没想到那里的景色那么美!
Listen
I didn't expect the scenery there to be so beautiful!
那个不是我的新老师。
Listen
That one is not my new teacher.
那里的风景怎么样?
Listen
What's the scenery like there?
母亲的话使我酝酿已久的恋家情绪刹那间就没有了。
Listen
My mother's words made my long-simmering homesickness disappear in a flash.
那是我们的老师。
Listen
That's our teacher.
那个男的叫什么名字?
Listen
What's the man's name?
我想是那辆白色的汽车引起了交通事故。
Listen
I think it was the white car that caused the accident.
那个演员很受年轻人的欢迎。
Listen
That actor is very popular with young people.
我们应该以那些敢说真话的人为镜子,这样才能及时发现自己的缺点。
Listen
We should take those who dare to tell the truth as mirrors, so as to find our shortcomings in time.
那是天天的小猫。
Listen
That's Tian Tian's kitten.
那天是她的生日。
Listen
It was her birthday.
那些书都是我的。
Listen
Those books are all mine.
那些人是我的朋友。
Listen
Those people are my friends.
我要那件黄色的雨衣。
Listen
I want that yellow raincoat.
那个明星这两年很火,我经常在电视上看到他。
Listen
That celebrity has been very popular in the past two years. I often see him on TV.
那些回忆是多么美好啊!
Listen
Those memories are so beautiful!
你写字太马虎了,看,错了那么多。
Listen
You are too careless in writing. Look, there are so many mistakes.
那个地方四季如春,所以很多人喜欢去那里度假。
Listen
That place is like spring all the year round, so many people like to go there for vacation.
那是一个夕阳将落的傍晚。
Listen
It was a sunset evening.
我发现在难得的寂静中工作是那么美好。
Listen
I find it wonderful to work in rare silence.
那玩意儿就那么好玩儿?
Listen
That thing is so funny?
我下次还会选择那里。
Listen
I will choose there next time.
那家宾馆离机场远吗?
Listen
Is that guesthouse far from the airport?
那天我看见了你。
Listen
I saw you that day.
老师说从这里上台,从那里下台。
Listen
The teacher said to go on stage from here and step down from there.
那是老师。
Listen
That's the teacher.
这里是女士服装,那里是男士服装。
Listen
Here are ladies' clothes and there are men's clothes.
那是你爷爷吗?
Listen
Is that your paternal grandfather?
它觉得那样未免太过残忍。
Listen
It felt that it was too cruel.
它那丰富的色彩、微甜的口感,至今仍让我十分想念。
Listen
Its rich colors and slightly sweet taste still make me miss it very much.