Today is May Fourth Youth Day. I heard that young people between the ages of fourteen and twenty-eight have half a day off today. Do you have a holiday today?
这个杯子是你的吗?
Listen
Is this your cup?
你住在上海还是北京?
Listen
Do you live in Shanghai or Beijing?
你哪天来北京?
Listen
When will you come to Beijing?
那本书你看完了吗?
Listen
Have you finished reading that book?
这本书给你。
Listen
This book is for you.
你的手机本来放在哪儿?
Listen
Where did you put your mobile phone?
请你把这本书交给王老师,好吗?
Listen
Would you please give this book to Miss Wang?
你的钱包本来放在哪儿?
Listen
Where did (you) put your wallet originally?
你喜欢这本书吗?
Listen
Do you like this book?
你不能进,这里是出口。
Listen
You can't enter. This is the exit.
对不起,我最近很忙,都没有什么时间去看你。
Listen
Sorry, I've been so busy recently that I don't have much time to see you.
你少抽点儿烟,对身体不好。
Listen
You should smoke less; it's not good for your health.
你看,现在已经不刮风了,也许明天不会下雨。
Listen
You see, it's not windy now, perhaps it won't rain tomorrow.
不好意思,我拿不到上面的东西,你能帮我拿一下吗?
Listen
Sorry, I can't get the things on it. Can you hold them for me?
你去了国外如果不习惯怎么办?
Listen
What if you are not used to it when you go abroad?
晚上我们就不做饭了,我带你去外面尝尝小吃。
Listen
We won't cook dinner this evening. I'll take you out to try some snacks.
你家厨房真干净,你是不是每天都打扫?
Listen
Your kitchen is really clean. Do you clean it every day?
你不是说晚上睡不着觉吗?
Listen
You're not saying you can't sleep at night, are you?
你不是说晚上睡不着觉吗?
Listen
You're not saying you don't sleep at night, are you?
我不会因为这件事生气的,我早就原谅你了。
Listen
I won't be angry about it. I forgave you long ago.
老师,不好意思,我没有表格,你能给我一张吗?
Listen
Teacher, I'm sorry, I don't have a form. Can you give me one?
你敢不敢一个人到山里去?
Listen
Do you dare to go to the mountains alone?
你这个小坏蛋,又不听妈妈的话了。
Listen
You are a little villain, and don't listen to your mother again.
这种手机不可能卖五千块钱。你是不是在骗我?
Listen
This kind of mobile phone can't sell for 5,000 yuan. Are you lying to me?
你不好。
Listen
You're not good.
你要好好跟女儿说,不要动手!
Listen
You should tell your daughter well, don't do it!
吃这么多,难道你不减肥了?
Listen
Eating this much, how are you not losing weight?
你的酒窝不见了。
Listen
Your dimples are gone.
你们呀,都让手机给绑架了,这么过日子,不受罪吗?
Listen
You have been kidnapped by mobile phones. Don't you suffer if you live like this?
我听不清楚,你大点儿声。
Listen
I can't hear you clearly. Speak up.
无论你怎么选择,都不太可能选一份称心如意的工作安安稳稳一辈子。
Listen
No matter how you choose, it is unlikely that you will choose a satisfactory job and stay stable for a lifetime.
你们不该在饭厅打球。
Listen
You shouldn't play ball in the dining room.
哪怕你不说,大家也会知道。
Listen
Even if you don't say it, everyone will know.
不好意思,刚才我接了个电话,请你继续说。
Listen
Sorry, I got a call just now. Please go on.
这是你的手术单子,但是你不要做手术,这个单子可以拿走。
Listen
This is your operation list, but you don't want to do the operation. This list can be taken away.
不好意思,你说什么?
Listen
Excuse me, what did you say?
你的身体好不好?
Listen
Is your health good or poor?
你怎么不停地说话,请安静一点儿。
Listen
Why don't you keep talking? Please be quiet.
无论明天天气好不好,我都要去看你。
Listen
Whether the weather is fine or not tomorrow, I will go to see you.
一个人的信用很重要,你不可以说到做不到。
Listen
A person's credit is very important, you can't say you can't do it.
对不起,我们不能在一起,你无法给我我想要的生活。
Listen
Sorry, we can't be together, you are unable to give me the life I want.
如果你能节约钱,不随便在淘宝上买东西,你的生活费一定是够用的。
Listen
If you can save money and not buy things casually on Taobao, your living expenses will be enough.
你这样躺着看书对眼睛不好,快坐起来!
Listen
It's not good for your eyes to read lying down like this. Sit up quickly!
不管你说错多少次汉语,你还是要坚持多说,因为这是学习口语的正确方法。
Listen
No matter how many times you make mistakes in Chinese, you should persist on speaking, because this is the correct way to learn spoken Chinese.
妈妈不让我给你打电话。
Listen
Mom won't let me call you.
小云,妈妈叫你放学不要立马走。
Listen
Xiaoyun, your mother told you not to leave immediately after school.
你今天忙不忙?
Listen
Are you busy or not today?
你会做中国菜吗?
Listen
Do you know how to make Chinese dishes?
这个是菜包,那个是肉包,你喜欢哪个?
Listen
This is a vegetable bag and that is a meat bag. Which one do you prefer?
要是你先到了饭店,就先点菜吧。
Listen
If you arrive at the restaurant first, order first.
你很喜欢吃法国菜。
Listen
You like French food very much.
你做菜放太多油了!
Listen
You put too much oil in your cooking!
你要喝茶吗?
Listen
Would you like some tea?
你吃过饺子吗?
Listen
Have you ever eaten dumplings?
你吃吗?
Listen
Would you like some?
中午你想吃什么?
Listen
What do you like to have for lunch?
你觉得吃水果对减肥有作用吗?
Listen
Do you think eating fruit is effective in helping you lose weight?
今天的晚饭你吃了什么?
Listen
What did you have for dinner today?
你们大家要吃什么?
Listen
What do you all want to eat?
你因为过于忧郁而吃药。
Listen
You take medicine because you are too depressed.
你是先刷牙还是先吃早饭?
Listen
Do you brush your teeth or have breakfast first?
吃完早饭以后,你打算做什么?
Listen
What are you going to do after breakfast?
你在吃什么?
Listen
What are you eating?
你们想吃什么?
Listen
What would you like to eat?
你现在能打电话吗?
Listen
Can you make a phone call now?
你怎么拉着一个这么大的行李箱?
Listen
Why are you pulling such a big suitcase?
我想申请去你那个大学学习。
Listen
I want to apply to study at your university.
你妈妈今年多大了?
Listen
How old is your mother this year?
你这棵树已经五十岁了,年龄比我还大。
Listen
This tree of yours is already fifty years old - that's older than me.
我很想去你们学校参观一下图书馆,听说那儿又大又漂亮。
Listen
I really want to visit the library in your school. I heard it is big and beautiful.
你长大后想当什么?
Listen
What do you want to be when you grow up?
你知道地球上一共有几个大洲吗?
Listen
Do you know how many continents there are on the earth?
请你讲讲你在大学里的日子,好吗?
Listen
Would you please tell me something about your days in college?
在中国的时候,你要是需要帮助,就可以去你们国家的大使馆。
Listen
When you are in China, if you need help, you can go to your country's embassy.
大象愤怒地说:“你这个愚蠢的家伙。”
Listen
The elephant said angrily, "you stupid fellow."
我的书很多,你有大点儿的盒子吗?
Listen
I have a lot of books. Do you have a bigger box?
你们的校园比我们的大。
Listen
Your campus is bigger than ours.
你们是妈妈的朋友吗?
Listen
Are you friends with mom?
你的中文学得怎样?
Listen
How are you getting on with Chinese?
你想要咸的饼干还是甜的?
Listen
Do you want salty biscuits or sweet ones?
这是他的想法,你认为呢?
Listen
This is his idea, what do you think?
你过来,我告诉你一件有趣的事情
Listen
Come here and I'll tell you something interesting.
你现在适应中国的生活了吗?
Listen
Have you adapted to life in China now?
我的房子可以给你免费住。
Listen
My house can give you free living.
你想学理科的话,有很多课程都可以,比如物理,化学,等等。
Listen
If you want to study science, there are many courses, such as physics, chemistry and so on.
别动,你的身上有个小虫子。
Listen
Don't move, you have a little bug on your body.
你能解释一下迟到的原因吗?
Listen
Can you explain the reason why you are late?
今天是奶奶的生日,你们会请哪些亲戚来参加她的生日聚会呢?
Listen
Today is Grandma's birthday. Which relatives will you invite to her birthday party?
我能当上经理,得感谢你们的支持。
Listen
I can become a manager thanks to your support.
你可以去市场看一看,那里有很多好玩的东西。
Listen
You can go to the market and have a look. There are many interesting things there.
那里的风景太美了,你一定要亲自去看一看。
Listen
The scenery there is so beautiful that you must go and see it for yourself.
你的姐姐是售货员吗?
Listen
Is your sister a shop assistant?
一般情况下,你花的钱越多,买的东西也就越好。
Listen
Under normal circumstances, the more money you spend, the better things you buy.
如果你想买到他们的面包,就要早一点去。
Listen
If you want to buy their bread, you should go early.
你跟我打招呼的时候,我没注意到你,当时正在接电话。
Listen
When you greeted me, I didn't notice you. I was answering the phone.
请问,你从事的是什么职业?
Listen
Excuse me, what occupation are you engaged in?
快把你的脏鞋子洗干净。
Listen
Quickly wash your dirty shoes.
你觉得汉语的语法难吗?
Listen
Do you find Mandarin grammar difficult?
那你知道鸟儿最重要的特征是什么吗?
Listen
Do you know what is the most important characteristic of birds?
你的妈妈从事什么工作?
Listen
What does your mother do?
你看,这是五年前他给我写的信,我还留着信封呢。
Listen
You see, this is a letter he wrote to me five years ago. I still have the envelope.
你的朋友有一只小猫,对不对?
Listen
Your friend has a kitten, doesn't he?
你的胳膊怎么流血了?
Listen
Why is your arm bleeding?
你能理解我的一片苦心吗?
Listen
Can you understand my painstaking efforts?
你看你的房间,怎么这么乱,快收拾干净吧。
Listen
Look at your room. Why is it so messy? Quickly tidy and clean it up.
你耐心点儿!这个电影得看到底,才能知道那件事情的原因。
Listen
Be patient! The reason for that will not be known until the end of the film.
你什么时候还我的钱?
Listen
When will you pay me back?
你是什么时候来中国的?
Listen
When did you come to China?
你的家人在美国的什么地方?
Listen
Where is your family in America?
你的手怎么破了?
Listen
How did you break your hand?
你在中国的生活怎么样?
Listen
How is your life in China?
我请你来看我们学校的运动会。
Listen
I invite you to come to sports meeting in our school.
您介意我安排你们住一家小一点的旅馆吗?那家虽然小,但是离我们要去的景点很近。
Listen
Do you mind if I arrange for you to stay in a smaller hotel? Although it is small, it is very close to the scenic spot we are going to.
你有喜欢的明星吗?
Listen
Do you like any celebrity?
你是几点来的呀?
Listen
What time did you arrive?
这是我们网站的网址,在上面你可以看到更多的东西。
Listen
This is the URL of our website. You can see more things on it.
你的母语是什么?
Listen
What is your native language?
你还有什么要讲的吗?
Listen
Do you have anything else to say?
那个骗子对你说的都是假话,你可千万别相信啊!
Listen
What that liar told you is a lie. Don't believe it!
我们可以把书邮寄到你的家。
Listen
We can mail the book to your home.
我的钥匙掉了,你看到了吗
Listen
I've lost my key. Have you seen it?
我可以使用你的电脑吗?
Listen
Can I use your computer?
哪些人是你的朋友?
Listen
Who are your friends?
我觉得你说的很有道理。
Listen
I think what you said is very reasonable.
你的中文说得真好!
Listen
You speak Chinese really well!
你要在信里讲讲自己的近况。
Listen
You need to talk about your own recent situation in the letter.
记得写上你的名字
Listen
Remember to write your name.
你只要填写你的年龄就可以了。
Listen
As long as you fill in your age, then it’s alright.
你从高处往下蹦,跌倒了,脸上留下的疤痕掩盖了它。
Listen
You jumped down from a height and fell down, and the scar on your face covered it.
你得打开你的手提包。
Listen
You have to open your handbag.
如果你想要更多的信息,可以上我们的网站。
Listen
If you want more information, you can go to our website.
我来给你介绍一下你的新邻居。
Listen
Let me introduce your new neighbour.
这是你们的一只猫。
Listen
This is your cat.
你们学校的学费是多少?
Listen
How much is the tuition fee in your school?
你还想买什么别的东西吗?
Listen
Is there anything else you want to buy?
我的房间在你的左边。
Listen
My room is on your left.
你是王明的家长吗?
Listen
Are you Wang Ming's parent?
你有一条新的短信。
Listen
You have a new text message.
你的新老师姓李,是吗?
Listen
Your new teacher's last name is Li, is that right?
你肚子疼的时候,喝点热水,可能管用。
Listen
When you have a stomachache, drink some hot water, which may help.
你和我女儿一样,斯斯文文的,一看就读过书,心眼儿好。
Listen
You, like my daughter, are gentle. You have read books and have a good heart.
今天你是最后一个到学校的!
Listen
You are the last one to arrive at school today!
你是什么时候去中国的?
Listen
When did you go to China?
你的兴趣有哪些?
Listen
What are your interests?
你这次来中国的目的是什么?
Listen
What is the purpose of your coming to China this time?
你的客厅里怎么到处是书啊?
Listen
Why are there books all over your living room?
你的可乐里要放冰块吗?
Listen
Do you want ice in your coke?
你爷爷的身体好些了吗?
Listen
Is your grandfather's health a little better now?
女儿拿起礼物开心地说:妈妈,这是送你的。
Listen
My daughter picked up the gift and said happily, Mom, this is for you.
女儿却是一脸的疑惑,反问道:“你们不是也有时候说,哪个朋友好相处,哪个朋友很自私吗?
Listen
The daughter was puzzled and asked, "don't you sometimes say which friend is easy to get along with and which friend is selfish?
我只能部分同意你的看法。
Listen
I can only partially agree with you.
你最喜欢的演员是谁?
Listen
Who is your favorite actor?
请你从这些句子中选择你认为正确的一个。
Listen
Please choose the sentence among these that you think is the most correct.
你的鞋在哪儿?
Listen
Where are your shoes?
你的书包为什么是这个样子的?
Listen
Why is your schoolbag like this?
在你的朋友之中,你最喜欢谁?
Listen
Who do you like best among your friends?
你的分数怎么越来越下降了?
Listen
Why are your grades getting lower and lower?
你是教什么的?
Listen
What do you teach?
从你的日程表上就可以看出你有多忙了。
Listen
I can tell how busy you are from your schedule.
请用汉语说你的名字。
Listen
Please say your name in Chinese.
你看了今天的新闻报道了吗?
Listen
Did you read today's news report?
这是你们的一个朋友。
Listen
This is a friend of yours.
请停止你的行为。
Listen
Please stop your behavior.
这个颜色的运动鞋你喜欢吗?
Listen
Do you like the sneakers of this color?
你的假期活动真丰富啊!
Listen
Your holiday activities are truly abundant!
你的手表多少钱?
Listen
How much did your watch cost?
妈妈,你的电话!
Listen
Mom, the phone call is for you!
你的作业完成得怎么样了?
Listen
How is your homework coming along?
哪个人是你的妹妹?
Listen
Which one is your sister?
你有什么学语法的好方法吗?
Listen
Do you have any good ways to learn grammar?
你朋友的手机号是多少?
Listen
What's your friend's cell phone number?
这副手套是你的吗?
Listen
Are these gloves yours?
这是你们踢足球的照片吗?
Listen
Is this a picture of you playing football?
你穿几号的鞋?
Listen
What size shoes do you wear?
你们看,这是七个小矮人的房间。
Listen
Look, this is the Seven Dwarves' room.
你的汉语水平提高得很快。
Listen
Your Chinese has improved rapidly.
以前有一个中国老师,他教过我一点儿功夫,我表演给你看看。
Listen
I used to have a Chinese teacher who taught me a little kung fu. I'll show you.
你能给我倒点儿水吗?我现在有点儿渴。
Listen
Can you pour me some water? I'm a little thirsty now.
你几点去学校?
Listen
What time do you go to school?
你今天几点上课?
Listen
What time do you have class today?
你每天几点回家?
Listen
What time do you go home every day?
已经十点了,你怎么还在睡觉?
Listen
It's already ten o'clock. Why are you still sleeping?
你们打算几点出发?
Listen
What time are you going to leave?
你今天心情有没有好一点?
Listen
Are you in a better mood today?
你今天感觉怎么样?好一点了吗?
Listen
How are you feeling today? Is it better?
你在中国,至少要会说一点儿中文。
Listen
When you are in China, you should speak at least a little Chinese.
你喜欢看什么电视节目?
Listen
What TV programs do you like to watch?
最近这部电影非常火,你还没看过吗?
Listen
This movie is very popular recently. Haven't you seen it yet?
你最喜欢看哪部电影?
Listen
Which movie do you like best?
小丽,周末你一般跟小刚出去看电影吗?
Listen
Xiaoli, do you usually go out to the movies with Xiaogang on weekends?
你们都对音乐会感兴趣?
Listen
Are you all interested in concerts?
别假装正经,我知道你们都在玩儿手机。
Listen
Don't pretend to be serious, I know you are all playing with mobile phones.
你会读这个字吗?
Listen
Can you read this word?
对不起,这件事我也无能为力,你找别人帮你吧。
Listen
Sorry, there's nothing I can do about it. Please find someone else to help you.
对不起,我赶着开会,现在没时间跟你聊天。
Listen
Sorry, I'm in a hurry for a meeting. I don't have time to chat with you now.
你们班有多少个学生?
Listen
How many students does your class have?
你们学校有多少个学生?
Listen
How many students does your school have?
你们唱了多久?
Listen
How long have you been singing?
你们家距离学校多远?
Listen
How far is your home from school?
你写字太马虎了,看,错了那么多。
Listen
You are too careless in writing. Look, there are so many mistakes.
你要是在这里该有多好啊!
Listen
It would be good if you were here!
你中文学了多久了?
Listen
How long have you been learning Chinese?
你要在这儿多好!
Listen
It would be so good if you were here.↵
要对付感冒,你得好好休息,多喝热水。
Listen
To deal with a cold, you have to have a good rest and drink plenty of hot water.
我昨天已经给你们饭店打了电话。
Listen
I already phoned your hotel yesterday.
认识你我也很高兴。
Listen
I'm very pleased to meet you too.
下个周末我带你去公园玩,好不好?
Listen
I'll take you to the park next weekend, OK?
你有几个哥哥?
Listen
How many older brothers do you have?
快回来,有个人要见你。
Listen
Come back quickly, there is someone to see you.
我有一个哥哥,你呢?
Listen
I have one elder brother, what about you?
你有几个弟弟?
Listen
How many younger brothers do you have?
你有几个姐姐?
Listen
How many older sisters do you have?
你别烦我了,我想自己一个人。
Listen
Don't bother me, I want to be alone.
你老师有一个哥哥。
Listen
Your teacher has a brother.
小朋友,你一个人上学,你妈妈放心吗?
Listen
Children, you go to school alone, does your mother rest assured?
你有没有狗?
Listen
Do you have a dog?
你一年以前开始学习汉语了吗?
Listen
Did you start studying Mandarin a year beforehand?
你觉得汉语难不难?
Listen
Do you think Mandarin is difficult or not?
你很好。
Listen
You are very well.
你好像把网址打错了。
Listen
It seems that you have typed the website address wrong.
下午好,你们要喝什么?
Listen
Good afternoon. What would you like to drink?
白先生,你好!
Listen
Hello, Mr. Bai!
我很好,你呢?
Listen
I am well. How about you?
你好,这里是前台。
Listen
Hello, this is the front desk.
你也很好。
Listen
You're very well, too.
如果你能来,那就太好了!
Listen
It would be great if you could come!
你好,我叫小明。
Listen
Hello, my name is Xiaoming.
老师你好!
Listen
Hello, teacher!
你穿这件衣服真好看。
Listen
You look good in this dress.
你们商量好了吗?
Listen
Did you discuss it?
你想喝什么就喝什么。
Listen
You can drink whatever you want.
你以后要少喝酒。
Listen
You should drink less in the future.
明天起,你要少喝酒。
Listen
From tomorrow, you should drink less.
你们在喝什么?
Listen
What are you drinking?
在和别人对话时,你应该看着别人,这是一种礼貌。
Listen
When talking with others, you should look at the other person. This is a way to show courtesy.
欢迎你和我们一起踢足球!
Listen
You're welcome to play football with us!
我能和你一起跳舞吗?
Listen
Can I dance with you?
我和你
Listen
me and you
你和谁一起去学校?
Listen
Who do you go to school with?
这个春节你回老家过吗?
Listen
Have you been back to your hometown this Spring Festival?
你终于回来了!
Listen
You're back at last!
上了这门课,你有什么体会?
Listen
What experience do you have after taking this course?
你会说什么外语?
Listen
What foreign language can you speak?
你会说几门外语?
Listen
How many foreign languages can you speak?
你会自己给自己理发吗?
Listen
Can you cut your own hair?
你会开车吗?
Listen
Can you drive?
你会说几个语言?
Listen
How many languages can you speak?
你会滑冰吗?
Listen
Can you skate?
你会炒鸡蛋吗?
Listen
Can you scramble eggs?
什么时候你会觉得到无聊呢?
Listen
When do you feel bored?
你会用毛笔写字吗?
Listen
Can you write with a brush?
你上几年级?
Listen
What grade are you in?
你几年级?
Listen
What school year are you in?
你去过哪几个国家?
Listen
Which countries have you been to?
你爷爷奶奶有几只猫?
Listen
How many cats does your grandpa and grandma have?
你哪天有时间就哪天来我家吧。
Listen
Come to my place whenever you have time.
我请你来我家。
Listen
I invited you to my house.
我做完作业后去你家。
Listen
I'll go to your house after I finish my homework.
非常感谢你请我去你家过春节。
Listen
Thank you very much for inviting me to your home for Spring Festival.
你在爷爷家玩得开心吗?
Listen
Did you have a good time at Grandpa's house?
你家住楼房还是平房?
Listen
Do you live in a building or a bungalow?
请问,你叫什么名字?
Listen
What's your name, please?
我叫小天,你呢?
Listen
My name is Xiao Tian. What about you?
你在开玩笑吗?
Listen
Are you joking?
你看,我没钱了。
Listen
Look, I have no money.
你看见张先生了吗?
Listen
Have you seen Mr Zhang?
谢谢你们专门来看我。
Listen
Thank you for coming to see me specially.
你们看,她跑得快极了!
Listen
Look, she runs so fast!
昨天妈妈没有在小学门口看见你。
Listen
Mother didn't see you at the primary school gate yesterday.
你看到自己婴儿时期的一张照片,你能认出自己吗?
Listen
You see a picture of yourself as a baby. Can you recognize yourself?
那天我看见了你。
Listen
I saw you that day.
给你一块巧克力。
Listen
Here's a piece of chocolate.
你有了一千三百块再说吧。
Listen
Let's talk about it when you have 1,300 RMB.
你快过来帮忙啊。
Listen
Quickly come and help me.
你明天什么时候来?
Listen
When will you come tomorrow?
我马上出来了,你在哪里?
Listen
I'll be right out. Where are you?
请你上来一下!
Listen
Please come up here!
你爷爷是老师吗?
Listen
Is your grandfather a teacher?
你找到王老师了吗?
Listen
Have you found Miss Wang?
这个问题你们听懂了没有?
Listen
Did you understand this question or not?
我把合同发给你了。
Listen
I sent you the contract.
求求你了,帮帮我们吧。
Listen
Please, help us.
你把钥匙放哪儿了?
Listen
Where have you put the key?
麻烦你给我倒杯咖啡吧,困死了。
Listen
Please pour me a cup of coffee, I'm sleepy.
上个周末你做了什么?
Listen
What did you do last weekend?
我等了你半天!
Listen
I've been waiting for you for long time!
你去哪儿了?
Listen
Where have you been?
这次旅游你报名了吗?
Listen
Have you signed up for this tour?
请你详细地跟我说说发生了什么。
Listen
Please tell me in detail what happened.
我到了,你到了吗?
Listen
I have arrived. Have you arrived?
你给他发短信了吗?
Listen
Did you text him?
你们办公室里有传真机吗?
Listen
Do you have a fax machine in your office?
你住在哪里?
Listen
Where do you live?
你见过熊猫吗?
Listen
Have you ever seen a panda?
你这个礼拜去打篮球吗?
Listen
Are you going to play basketball this week?
你喜欢打网球吗?
Listen
Do you like playing tennis?
你有宠物吗?
Listen
Do you have a pet?
你认识她吗?
Listen
Do you know her?
你喜欢中国文学吗?
Listen
Do you like Chinese literature?
你能明天去吗?
Listen
Can you go tomorrow?
那是你爷爷吗?
Listen
Is that your paternal grandfather?
你知道这个词是什么意思吗?
Listen
Do you know what this word means?
你这个学期学中文吗?
Listen
Are you learning Chinese this term?
你喜欢滑雪吗?
Listen
Do you like skiing?
你对中国书画感兴趣吗?
Listen
Are you interested in Chinese painting and calligraphy?
请问这个日期你们有空房吗?
Listen
Do you have any vacancies on this date?
你可以帮助我吗?
Listen
Can you help me?
你去过非洲吗?
Listen
Have you ever been to Africa?
你觉得中文难学吗?
Listen
Do you find Chinese difficult to learn?
你听说过“中国制造”吗?
Listen
Have you ever heard of "Made in China"?
你有干毛巾吗?
Listen
Do you have any dry towels?
你有零钱吗?
Listen
Have you got some change?
你见过火山吗?
Listen
Have you ever seen a volcano?
你明天去法国吗?
Listen
Are you going to France tomorrow?
你喜欢听现代音乐吗?
Listen
Do you like listening to modern music?
你喜欢住在市区吗?
Listen
Do you like living downtown?
你打算买什么?
Listen
What are you going to buy?
你有没有猫?
Listen
Do you have a cat?
你有猫吗?
Listen
Do you have a cat?
明天上午你想做什么?
Listen
What do you like to do tomorrow morning?
明天我去机场接你!
Listen
I'll meet you at the airport tomorrow!
你最喜欢哪个季节?
Listen
Which season do you like best?
你一年以前在哪儿?
Listen
Where were you a year ago?
你同学是哪国人?
Listen
Which country is your classmate from?
你住在哪儿?
Listen
Where do you live?
请问,你住在哪儿?
Listen
Excuse me, where do you live?
你在哪个学院学习?
Listen
Which college do you study in?
你喜欢哪门课?
Listen
Which course do you like?
那是你弟弟。
Listen
That's your brother.
周末你有什么打算?
Listen
What are your plans for the weekend?
你们聊什么?
Listen
What are you talking about?
这位先生,请问你找谁?
Listen
This gentleman, who are you looking for?
你可以试试。
Listen
You can try.
你们每天怎么去学校?
Listen
How do you go to school every day?
你去吗?
Listen
Are you going?
你最喜欢什么颜色?
Listen
What colour do you like the most?
你要带一件雨衣。
Listen
You should take a raincoat with you.
他在看你。
Listen
He's looking at you.
我可以把这些书给你邮寄过去。
Listen
I can mail these books to you.
你为什么要学中文?
Listen
Why do you want to learn Chinese?
如果你有困难,可以找我们帮忙。
Listen
If you are in trouble, you can ask us for help.
祝你学习进步!
Listen
I wish you progress in your study!
你觉得这个主意怎么样?
Listen
What do you think of this idea?
你周末一般做些什么?
Listen
What do you usually do on weekends?
你应该坐公共汽车去。
Listen
You should go by bus.
我一定给你写信。
Listen
I will definitely write a letter to you.↵
你喜欢学什么科目?
Listen
What subjects do you like to study?
这个学期你要学几门外语?
Listen
How many foreign languages are you going to learn this term?
你现在在上什么课?
Listen
What class are you taking now?
你喜欢住在城市还是乡村?
Listen
Do you prefer to live in the city or in the country?
这次考试你考得怎么样?
Listen
How did you do in this exam?
我再送你们一杯花茶。
Listen
I will give you another a cup of flower tea.
我再送你们一杯花茶。你
Listen
(pro.) you
他搓着手,迟疑地说:“有件事想拜托你。”
Listen
He rubbed his hands and said hesitantly, "I have something to ask you."
你初学棋,输是正常的。
Listen
It is normal for you to lose when you are a beginner in chess.
你更喜欢住在城市还是乡下?
Listen
Do you prefer to live in the city or in the country?