If it weren't for my daughter's rebuttal, I still didn't realize that our own practices and requirements for children are two sets of standards, that is, we are tolerant of ourselves and strict with children.
你要好好跟女儿说,不要动手!
Listen
You should tell your daughter well, don't do it!
有人纳闷儿,猫为什么能快速跳跃起来,瞄准都不用,一下就能拍到苍蝇?
Listen
Some people wonder why cats can jump up quickly without aiming, and they can shoot flies at once.
他的儿子一岁,不会写字。
Listen
His son is one years old, can't write characters.
讲完电话,张师傅还没忘了向我炫耀他的女儿。
Listen
After talking on the phone, Master Zhang didn't forget to show off his daughter to me.
你和我女儿一样,斯斯文文的,一看就读过书,心眼儿好。
Listen
You, like my daughter, are gentle. You have read books and have a good heart.
明天,妈妈去海外看她的女儿。
Listen
Tomorrow, my mother will go overseas to see her daughter.
女儿拿起礼物开心地说:妈妈,这是送你的。
Listen
My daughter picked up the gift and said happily, Mom, this is for you.
女儿却是一脸的疑惑,反问道:“你们不是也有时候说,哪个朋友好相处,哪个朋友很自私吗?
Listen
The daughter was puzzled and asked, "don't you sometimes say which friend is easy to get along with and which friend is selfish?
她的女儿在中国学书法。
Listen
Her daughter is studying calligraphy in China.
你要在这儿多好!
Listen
It would be so good if you were here.↵
他儿子在学校上小班。
Listen
His son is in a small class at school.
她儿子好吗?
Listen
Is her son well?
我女儿十二岁了。
Listen
My daughter is 12 years old.
他说女儿念了硕士,有学位,在一家一流的公司上班。
Listen
He said that his daughter has a master's degree and works in a first-class company.
你看到自己婴儿时期的一张照片,你能认出自己吗?
Listen
You see a picture of yourself as a baby. Can you recognize yourself?
她女儿在哪儿?
Listen
Where is her daughter?
姐姐喜欢小孩子,她在幼儿园上班。
Listen
My sister likes children. She works in kindergarten.